Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 17667
-
06-13-26 13:37 #17247Senior Member

Posts: 100TGTBT Defined
"Home" is three different cities, with no touring schedule. Her prices are unrealistically low ($300 for 2 hours? And she has no phone contact information.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
Looks good with that little banana on her lips but 10:1 says Tasha is fake AF.
-
06-13-26 13:21 #17246Regular Member

Posts: 13Reeks of scam.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:42 #17245Senior Member

Posts: 36Tasha
Price seems on point. Anyone know anything about her.
https://tryst.link/escort/notnicebutspicy
-
06-13-26 12:26 #17244Regular Member

Posts: 21Who Sunbunny?
I went once, cluttered room and pit bull puppy there too regretted it the moment I walked in.
Originally Posted by Defect81
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 10:02 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 100Burner App
It's just called Burner.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
https://www.burnerapp.com/
If you have any other recommendations, I'll be switching soon, LOL.
-
06-13-26 10:01 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 447I thought I was the only one! I would be having a conversation getting quick replies and as soon as I'd mention BBBJ the conversation would stop so I would assume the provider stopped responding but nope the message would just never send to them this happened multiple times to me before I realized what was going on.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 01:42 #17241Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the heads up and saving me from disappointment and some cash.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 01:38 #17240Senior Member

Posts: 406Which burner app is this?
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:14 #17239Regular Member

Posts: 21Kali massage
She looks amazing, just wondering if anyone has seen her? Thanks.
-
06-12-26 16:43 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 638For my part, I got a price and her location. She's in Brentwood and the price was on par with Tavia and Alena. Just not sure if the pictures are truly accurate. They look like the fake Sarah pictures on STG. I felt like I wouldn't be getting my money's worth with her and that it would be a bait and switch. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
Her price was reasonable if she looks like the pics. But she's been posting these pics for a few years now and she does not look like a gym rat, at least to the level of Tavia or Alena.
-
06-12-26 15:42 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 105Anyone have any info on this one?
I've seen her ads for at least two or three years but have never seen a review of any kind on her. Maybe I've just missed it, but I've looked several times. PM if you want. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/brookeluxxx
-
06-12-26 15:17 #17236Senior Member

Posts: 46She's good to go.
Pros: good communication, reasonably rates, open menus.
Originally Posted by TheDogg
[View Original Post]
Cons: she has lost weights so pics are not entirely accurate, saggy tits and floppy ass LOL, outcall only, no anal last time I checked.
-
06-12-26 10:18 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 100Annoying Censorship on Burner App Texts
This applies more places than just the escorts board but I figure this is the place it will be most useful so here it is.
I discovered recently some very obnoxious behavior happening in the burner app. After multiple attempts to confirm particular services with providers, I was getting quite frustrated. Initially, I thought they were avoiding my questions just because they were careful about loose lips or because the answer was "No" but they wanted to be cagey. But after several times, I started to suspect that something was getting filtered out of our conversations.
So I did some testing with a buddy and, sure enough, messages containing certain acronyms that we commonly use (like bbj, BBBJ or daty) will not transmit from a burner app number to a traditional cell number. There are obviously ways around this ("b-b-j" or "d,a,t,why," both transmit fine) but it's annoying AF to me for a paid service to do this shit and I wanted to let the rest of you all know so you can adjust accordingly.
P.S. : Oddly enough, this doesn't appear to happen in reverse. The app will let your delicate eyes see anything a provider sends, as near as I can tell. It's just your dirty mouth it muzzles.
-
06-11-26 23:05 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 307How much you want to bet she pulls out the condom for the BJ? Someone got $7500 to see if she even offers BBBJ?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:39 #17233Senior Member

Posts: 876I remember when this girl started a few years back and she was only asking for like 300-400 a visit. Should have jumped all over her then. She's got a thriving OF page and all it takes is 1-2 idiots a month seeing her for her min date - 7500 - for her to be set for a long time. One date a week at 7500 is 390 k a year (52 x 7500) If she managed to get 2 a week, she's making a mil every 18 months or so.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



