Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 9670
-
06-16-26 00:48 #9400Regular Member

Posts: 2Asian
Anyone try them yet? Sting or just flat out scam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/028435167514
-
06-12-26 22:00 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 165Anyone try this one
Is this girl legit? Anyone know anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...l/105886287895
-
06-12-26 13:26 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 314Her man away!
Her pimp manhandler, Muncho, is away doing time so she struggling she was staying at south 26th few weeks back but she sounded bad on phone when she called me for something stupid.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 13:16 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 297Misty stay away
So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.
-
06-12-26 12:26 #9396Regular Member

Posts: 13Link is dead.
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:17 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 39You're probably correct on that one. This is not the link I meant to post about 😂 my bad. I clicked the wrong post.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:01 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 815Yeah right
And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.
Originally Posted by Catman1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 11:43 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 39So I saw this lady a few days ago. She's a lot of fun. Great communication. Johnny on the spot.
Originally Posted by Catman1967
[View Original Post]
I really enjoyed our visit.
-
06-11-26 11:50 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 314Beware = scam 100%
* on skip lesbian pornstar Mercedes Lynn is advertising in myrtle beach BUT I just spoke to her and SHE DID NOT post this a scammer Kala did out of Ohio did. She's reporting so it should be taken down in day or so. Don't fall for it.
-
06-10-26 15:03 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 416Been good to me in the past
This one has been here 2 other times and is back. Haven't seen her yet but several times on last 2 visits. Very open minded with me and super laid back. If I see her on this visit I'll let yall know if anything has changed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...3/613096863274
-
06-10-26 13:21 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 314Someone posted on Facebook yesterday
Little sexy petite (Not) must have decided to take a little nap by s 14th & beach when passerby took photo and posted how sad! Now she calls herself Keke / Kiki / cherri but it's really just Kelly she looks a little (a lot) different from her skip ads.
-
06-09-26 15:56 #9389Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone seen this one yet?
-
06-09-26 09:16 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 238Re change their adds
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...1/232068039528
Stay away from these girls from Jersey!! Skippers, theives and junkies!
-
06-07-26 13:29 #9387Senior Member

Posts: 31Sa'kuria
Has any body ever met up with this girl? She looks fun! Jw.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...g/277240492315
-
06-07-26 12:55 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 68Tysm
Appreciate the lookout of some of these. Been trying to get something going with a couple of them and I just dodged some bullets. Good stuff.








Reply With Quote





