Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 646 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 9676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9406

    I've never seen

    So many UGLY out of shape skanks wanting ridiculous prices for the most pathetic, rushed, covered sex. Bottom of the barrell, these chicks on STG arent worth 50 hh, and 90 % of the ads on Tryst are fake and the ones that are real want 5 times what they are worth.

  2. #9405

    Visiting again

    Hello all I am visiting your town again in another wk, last time I came in, I was recommended precious and Anna, was able to link up with precious and had much fun. Now I think ima try Anna and hopefully 2 more if anyone can tell me anything about these ladies, would gladly appreciate it or anyone they recommend not on my list. I'm into MILF cougar gilf types, any race. Here's the list thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/057516942871

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...k/786827743541

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/jsmiles79

    https://tryst.link/escort/honey-after-dark

  3. #9404

    FREE at LAST. FREE at LAST! Naomi

    Finally after 271 days the po-po & guy who got shot admitted in court today that that he has no idea who shot him. Yet they knew this on Sept 19 2025 1 day later (which was the Friday morning after and they watched security video KNEW it wasn't her, claim no security footage exists. Yet I saw / videed recorded front desk girl say police got it before me. 90 day sentence for possession of pills (she did 181 more days then sentenced smh). We took some photos at 7 pm today before going to pool. Off to transition home in Georgia tomorrow. Naomi put a few pounds on at the "j" . Because she hasn't used in 9 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260615_201924.jpg‎   20260615_202002.jpg‎  

  4. #9403

    Asian

    Anyone try them yet? Sting or just flat out scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/028435167514

  5. #9402

    Anyone try this one

    Is this girl legit? Anyone know anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...l/105886287895

  6. #9401

    Her man away!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.
    Her pimp manhandler, Muncho, is away doing time so she struggling she was staying at south 26th few weeks back but she sounded bad on phone when she called me for something stupid.

  7. #9400

    Misty stay away

    So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.

  8. #9399

  9. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.
    You're probably correct on that one. This is not the link I meant to post about 😂 my bad. I clicked the wrong post.

  10. #9397

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady a few days ago. She's a lot of fun. Great communication. Johnny on the spot.

    I really enjoyed our visit.
    And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.

  11. #9396
    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady a few days ago. She's a lot of fun. Great communication. Johnny on the spot.

    I really enjoyed our visit.

  12. #9395

    Beware = scam 100%

    * on skip lesbian pornstar Mercedes Lynn is advertising in myrtle beach BUT I just spoke to her and SHE DID NOT post this a scammer Kala did out of Ohio did. She's reporting so it should be taken down in day or so. Don't fall for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260611_112411_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #9394

    Been good to me in the past

    This one has been here 2 other times and is back. Haven't seen her yet but several times on last 2 visits. Very open minded with me and super laid back. If I see her on this visit I'll let yall know if anything has changed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...3/613096863274

  14. #9393

    Someone posted on Facebook yesterday

    Little sexy petite (Not) must have decided to take a little nap by s 14th & beach when passerby took photo and posted how sad! Now she calls herself Keke / Kiki / cherri but it's really just Kelly she looks a little (a lot) different from her skip ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260610_123917_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260610_121720_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260610_131620_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #9392

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape