Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 645 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 9670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9400

    Asian

    Anyone try them yet? Sting or just flat out scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/028435167514

  2. #9399

    Anyone try this one

    Is this girl legit? Anyone know anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...l/105886287895

  3. #9398

    Her man away!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.
    Her pimp manhandler, Muncho, is away doing time so she struggling she was staying at south 26th few weeks back but she sounded bad on phone when she called me for something stupid.

  4. #9397

    Misty stay away

    So I was bored had some free time and decided to hit misty up with all the strings I needed to get someone who. I knew was legit well she replied first and wasn't far away lets start by saying she's a nice little old lady now its get to business she looks horrible and smells even worse I would never recommend her.

  5. #9396

  6. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.
    You're probably correct on that one. This is not the link I meant to post about 😂 my bad. I clicked the wrong post.

  7. #9394

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady a few days ago. She's a lot of fun. Great communication. Johnny on the spot.

    I really enjoyed our visit.
    And ZERO % chance it was the girl in the pictures. Location says incalls and outs is obvious this ad is run all over the country.

  8. #9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady a few days ago. She's a lot of fun. Great communication. Johnny on the spot.

    I really enjoyed our visit.

  9. #9392

    Beware = scam 100%

    * on skip lesbian pornstar Mercedes Lynn is advertising in myrtle beach BUT I just spoke to her and SHE DID NOT post this a scammer Kala did out of Ohio did. She's reporting so it should be taken down in day or so. Don't fall for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260611_112411_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #9391

    Been good to me in the past

    This one has been here 2 other times and is back. Haven't seen her yet but several times on last 2 visits. Very open minded with me and super laid back. If I see her on this visit I'll let yall know if anything has changed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...3/613096863274

  11. #9390

    Someone posted on Facebook yesterday

    Little sexy petite (Not) must have decided to take a little nap by s 14th & beach when passerby took photo and posted how sad! Now she calls herself Keke / Kiki / cherri but it's really just Kelly she looks a little (a lot) different from her skip ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260610_123917_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260610_121720_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260610_131620_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #9389

  13. #9388

    Re change their adds

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...1/232068039528

    Stay away from these girls from Jersey!! Skippers, theives and junkies!

  14. #9387

    Sa'kuria

    Has any body ever met up with this girl? She looks fun! Jw.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...g/277240492315

  15. #9386

    Tysm

    Appreciate the lookout of some of these. Been trying to get something going with a couple of them and I just dodged some bullets. Good stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape