Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 33189
-
06-12-26 12:26 #32934Senior Member

Posts: 353Looks good, rate is doable the picture or video to verify makes me out.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 11:27 #32933Senior Member

Posts: 189Thanks
You have provided a valuable service in these lean times. She does look very nice, I just can't get myself to pay that kind of money for an ok hh. However, supply and demand.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 10:45 #32932Senior Member

Posts: 121People will be asking for her contact info and telling him that his inbox is full for months.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 09:06 #32931Senior Member

Posts: 32Any contact info or URL available?
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 07:20 #32930Senior Member

Posts: 170Raven Toftt
Didnt see anything on her so I'm pretty sure first post for her, Raven she is probably the best looking girl we have here in cincinnati, looks just like the pics, She is pleasant enough and service is good not great I'd see her again cause she is hot more than because of her service, 200 hh.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/718131452807
-
06-12-26 02:23 #32929Regular Member

Posts: 17Definitely some sort of substance abuse going on but didn't seem horrible. She is on the thick side but not obese. The face pic looks like her, I don't remember what any of her other pics like like. If I had to guess she looked like she may have been sober for a while and recently fell off the wagon.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 02:17 #32928Regular Member

Posts: 17Cece
I seen her once years ago and then again a couple months ago. She has some of the better skills I've encountered over the years and didn't let up until she knew I had finished. There was also another girl there that goes by "V" but doesn't post as much as Cece. V ended up joining in on the fun with no more $ needed.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]
When I saw her recently it was kind of a sketchy spot in Elmwood place, but didn't have any issues.
-
06-11-26 15:08 #32927Senior Member

Posts: 578I would second all this
Been a little while since I've seen her, but enjoyed it. I think the number is the same still as in her last ad, but I'm not sure that can be accessed anymore. Anyway, she seems like a genuinely decent person who went through some hard times. I would strongly recommend.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 17:51 #32926Senior Member

Posts: 55Wait wait wait.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
Are you saying that the dozens of people who've posted to ask about her are maybe getting a bit annoying?
-
06-10-26 17:40 #32925Senior Member

Posts: 332Agreed
He posted about her 2 weeks ago and that was his last post. No one has commented on ever seeing her so it may be time to move on.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:36 #32924Senior Member

Posts: 384Think it's time to give up on the UTR. Her dance card is either full or he is no longer interested in giving out her info. Regardless you are beating a dead bourse time to move on.
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:21 #32923Senior Member

Posts: 32Utr
Your inbox is full, interested in her contact details.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:46 #32922Senior Member

Posts: 50Utr
I would like details and pics if you have them too.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 06:14 #32921Senior Member

Posts: 433Yep As expected your mailbox is full.
But add me to the list for photos and info.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 21:46 #32920Senior Member

Posts: 186Utr
I would love to get her info and pics. She sounds like someone I would like to.
Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.
28 yr old.
5'4" 125 lbs.
Open menu and willing to please.
Hhr 180.
Hr 250.
She's vouched by myself and very much utr.
Location ok and willing to do outcall.
Pm me for photos and I'll get some.
513-743-4 XXX.









Reply With Quote





