Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 33187
-
05-28-26 23:33 #32887Senior Member

Posts: 114Inbox full
You got smoked with messages!
I would appreciate if you can share.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 23:05 #32886Senior Member

Posts: 1189Cece
Those photos are old. I saw her one time long before Covid, so we're talking 7 or 8 years ago, and I think she was using the same photos then. And even back then the photos were old. She was also pretty hefty and somewhat squirly. I left and never went back.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:22 #32885Senior Member

Posts: 50Pm is full. But if she does outcall, I'd be interested in digits! Just PM me if able.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:42 #32884Senior Member

Posts: 190Haha.
Your full already Sir.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:34 #32883Senior Member

Posts: 332Inbox full
PM me if you have time. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 02:01 #32882Senior Member

Posts: 305Stunning utr
Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.
28 yr old.
5'4" 125 lbs.
Open menu and willing to please.
Hhr 180.
Hr 250.
She's vouched by myself and very much utr.
Location ok and willing to do outcall.
Pm me for photos and I'll get some.
513-743-4XXX.
-
05-27-26 14:51 #32881Senior Member

Posts: 332Lol
They all talk up their head game and think they're the best ever at it, like they invented it or something. Marketing I guess. If you say you're the best they will all want to see for themselves. As always though, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:43 #32880Senior Member

Posts: 37Cece
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...719/5132940158
Does anyone have any info on this one? I know she used to post some time ago. I tried searching "cece" but it's really no way to tell if it's her. She talks up her head game a lot!
Stay safe.
-
05-26-26 22:13 #32879Senior Member

Posts: 169Seconded -- where's the beef?
Given that I am also fairly close to monroe, I was also interested in this lady. What did the PM have to say?
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 20:22 #32878Senior Member

Posts: 152As she is relatively close to myself with her new area being Monroe, and I'm still looking for a regular in the area, I am quite curious what was the content of the PM you got?
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 18:50 #32877Senior Member

Posts: 225Tiff
Had a negative PM sent to me about her. I will not see her according to the PM.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:44 #32876Senior Member

Posts: 288Tiff in Monroe
Agreed, I've seen her ads, but if she's in Monroe now, that changes things. She's been around awhile so surely someone has some info on her. I searched on Tiff, but everything came back to a different girl. I believe this one used to post ads under a different name.
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 07:45 #32875Senior Member

Posts: 230Anna
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336
When I last saw her she was working in the Fairfield area. She love to play the skin flute and takes it all home.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
05-26-26 07:35 #32874Senior Member

Posts: 230Have to look
There are multiple reviews under her name. You just have to do some research and there they are. And I believe they are mostly favorable.
Originally Posted by AlexCal2
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
05-25-26 16:06 #32873Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49I had a blast babe, I love seeing people that's been around the hobby awhile, good conversation& electric vibes.
Oxoxoox.
Kisses.
Till next time.
Sass1
Originally Posted by Greggie88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




