Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 33195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32895
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336

    When I last saw her she was working in the Fairfield area. She love to play the skin flute and takes it all home.

    Luv.
    I believe she is currently in forest park. I saw her a couple weeks ago again and that's where she was still at. She's been there for some months now.

  2. #32894
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336

    When I last saw her she was working in the Fairfield area. She love to play the skin flute and takes it all home.

    Luv.
    I believe she's still in forest park. I saw her a couple weeks ago and she was still at the location I had been seeing her at for months.

  3. #32893
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr
    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    Would love her full number and pics, your inbox is full thanks in advance.

  4. #32892
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I am interested if she is still available. Thanks my dude.
    How big is her butt.

  5. #32891

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    I am interested if she is still available. Thanks my dude.

  6. #32890

    Clear your inbox

    Like everyone else on the site, I am interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  7. #32889

    Interested in UTR

    Interested as well. Inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  8. #32888

    Inbox full

    Very interested please PM.

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  9. #32887
    Hi there, I'm interested too.

    I am down in the Camp pretty regularly, and would love to meet someone reliable and relatable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  10. #32886

    Inbox full

    You got smoked with messages!

    I would appreciate if you can share.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  11. #32885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...719/5132940158

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I know she used to post some time ago. I tried searching "cece" but it's really no way to tell if it's her. She talks up her head game a lot!

    Stay safe.
    Those photos are old. I saw her one time long before Covid, so we're talking 7 or 8 years ago, and I think she was using the same photos then. And even back then the photos were old. She was also pretty hefty and somewhat squirly. I left and never went back.

  12. #32884
    Pm is full. But if she does outcall, I'd be interested in digits! Just PM me if able.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  13. #32883
    Haha.

    Your full already Sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  14. #32882

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    PM me if you have time. Thanks.

  15. #32881

    Stunning utr

    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape