Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17477
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on Star from DC area. She's visiting Boston and seems reasonable, agreed to BBFS easily. Looking for all stories good or bad.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-2452d7788258
    Just do a search. She's nice enough girl another cum bucket for the dmv community.

  2. #17476
    Looking for intel on Star from DC area. She's visiting Boston and seems reasonable, agreed to BBFS easily. Looking for all stories good or bad.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-2452d7788258

  3. #17475
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    The pics look TGTBT. I'd definitely meet her in person but if she looks like that in real life, she'd be one of the few I'd make an exception on the age. 1 k might be worth on this one as well in my opinion. Others might disagree.
    She can be had for 600. She's all plastic out. I met her. I was banging her friend while she was on the other bed.

  4. #17474
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on Sunshine. You may DM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-10114ce9e4c9
    Dude, seriously. Whale alert.

  5. #17473

    Sunshine

    Looking for feedback on Sunshine. You may DM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-10114ce9e4c9

  6. #17472
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I'm divorced now and live alone but I would never invite one of these bitches to my home for the first time. These girls are BSC with absolutely no morals. They are spreading their legs to randos for money. This could have gone far worse for you my friend. You prevented her from leaving, that is abduction in all jurisdictions. Suppose she filed a report. It will not look good on you if you explain you paid some chick for pussy and she did not give it up. You would most likely be arrested, cops and society will look at her as the victim. Think with your big head.

    Not once have I had any girl refuse cash. Sure it's a foreign concept to them but they still want it. Those that have asked I simply say I only deal in cash. Those that are wary about getting it I simply show then put back in my wallet until I'm done with them for the night. EFT have way too much PII.

    You really got lucky here and everyone should take warning.
    Good advice. I wouldn't trust any of these girls until I get to know them very well and have them thoroughly vetted. Obviously, we are creating the demand here, but for someone to step in on the supply side of this game they have to be either desperate or come with a questionable background. There are exceptions obviously, but I'm pretty sure this applies to majority of them and they are not here for sheer enjoyment of having sex. Some of us can sugar coat this all we want to, at the end of the day they are just prostitutes trying to maximize their pay. So yeah, keep your guard up, be smart and safe hunting.

  7. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She hmu and we chatted for a bit. Comms are sporadic. Finally agreed for ppm.

    She hit me with the 1 k ppm.

    I'm currently debating on whether or not to meet. She's old but has amazing body.

    Still supposed to meet Bella.

    Anyone have any experience with either?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530
    The only right answer is NO.

  8. #17470
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She hmu and we chatted for a bit. Comms are sporadic. Finally agreed for ppm.

    She hit me with the 1 k ppm.

    I'm currently debating on whether or not to meet. She's old but has amazing body.

    Still supposed to meet Bella.

    Anyone have any experience with either?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530
    The pics look TGTBT. I'd definitely meet her in person but if she looks like that in real life, she'd be one of the few I'd make an exception on the age. 1 k might be worth on this one as well in my opinion. Others might disagree.

  9. #17469

    Pamellaa

    She hmu and we chatted for a bit. Comms are sporadic. Finally agreed for ppm.

    She hit me with the 1 k ppm.

    I'm currently debating on whether or not to meet. She's old but has amazing body.

    Still supposed to meet Bella.

    Anyone have any experience with either?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530

  10. #17468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Mulan

    She hit me up. For shits a giggle asked her how much. Said $330. Not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-84cce3e59e79

  11. #17467

    Nats

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-aec237d8aea8

    Pics tripped on google search.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b8c39e40c707

    Great body. Very very fun girl. Raw BJ covered fuck.
    I searched Nats (Natasha) and this was the only information I found in this forum. I don't think she is fake. Communication is very slow but still in progress. 29 yo and the profile since 2017?

  12. #17466

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.
    I'm going to guess fake. 5'3" and she lists her weight as 150-160? She'd be a whale and those faceless photos do not indicate that.

  13. #17465

    This Should Be a Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
    I'm divorced now and live alone but I would never invite one of these bitches to my home for the first time. These girls are BSC with absolutely no morals. They are spreading their legs to randos for money. This could have gone far worse for you my friend. You prevented her from leaving, that is abduction in all jurisdictions. Suppose she filed a report. It will not look good on you if you explain you paid some chick for pussy and she did not give it up. You would most likely be arrested, cops and society will look at her as the victim. Think with your big head.

    Not once have I had any girl refuse cash. Sure it's a foreign concept to them but they still want it. Those that have asked I simply say I only deal in cash. Those that are wary about getting it I simply show then put back in my wallet until I'm done with them for the night. EFT have way too much PII.

    You really got lucky here and everyone should take warning.

  14. #17464

    Best Of Luck With The Move

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, I appreciate, I will not try.
    Best of luck with the move and new start brother. Hope there is alot of pussy where ever you are going. Happy hunting and let us know how you make out.

  15. #17463

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.
    Good advice, I appreciate, I will not try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape