Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17683

    Sarah Maitland!

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7640.jpg‎  

  2. #17682

    Oh, she is that skilled

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea she was that skilled. I guess next time I come through I need to reach out.
    You won't regret it. There are some nice surprises along the way as well!

  3. #17681

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Last contact was May 11th and then crickets since. Even her sister hasn't responded.
    I hungout with Alexis a couple weeks ago. Everything seemed fine. Not sure about her sister, I stopped seeing her.

  4. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    So what happened to Selest? Did yall just wore her out or she got into a relationship or something? Haven't seen any post and I haven't heard from her in awhile.
    Last contact was May 11th and then crickets since. Even her sister hasn't responded.

  5. #17679
    Quote Originally Posted by Footaficionado  [View Original Post]
    I've had an awful headache for the last couple of days so I reached out to Jersey and she arranged for an early office visit. It's always a pleasure to see Jersey!! She's so nice and makes me feel comfortable. I arrived at her place and she always greets me very warmly. Once the clothes came off I laid down and watched her work her magic. She alternated between taking it all the way down her throat and rolling her tongue around the head which was driving me insane. I stood up and face fucked her for a while. I eventually laid back down on the bed and let her finish me off as I exploded in her mouth. She then got up and brought back a warm moist towel to clean me up. I've been sampling her amazing headache skills for 15 years and in my opinion she's the best in that department. I will continue to see Jersey as long as she allows. Thank you Jersey!!
    I had no idea she was that skilled. I guess next time I come through I need to reach out.

  6. #17678

    Selest

    So what happened to Selest? Did yall just wore her out or she got into a relationship or something? Haven't seen any post and I haven't heard from her in awhile.

  7. #17677

    Let's help Sarah Maitland!

    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

  8. #17676
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple dozen times and never once had any issues with cleanliness.
    Couple dozen times huh?
    Well you need to double that so shes not hitting everyone up for $$ via cash apps. Hopefully your name isn't Eddie? She sent me a screen shot of Eddie sending her $ on one of the cash apps. Have fun being the GK.
    Oh btw, she’s also a thief. One of the guys messaged me saying he had her over and she’s got sticky fingers.

  9. #17675

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Been hanging out with Sarah a lot lately and having a great time! She is very laid back, honest, open, and not to mention sexy! No incall, but can go to Motel X, or rent a room close to her location. She will also come to you via uber if you pay etc. Feel free to message with any questions or reach out to SarahMaitland on the forum. She will leave you very happy and all headaches relieved if you have been thinking about seeing her, it's a good time to try!
    We always have a great time!

  10. #17674
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one previously reported w / hygiene issues?
    I've seen her a couple dozen times and never once had any issues with cleanliness.

  11. #17673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one previously reported w / hygiene issues?
    No, I can confirm she is very clean, always showered.

  12. #17672
    Isn't she the one previously reported w / hygiene issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I've spoke with her and will handle GK duties for her. That being said, DM me if you are SM and in need of her contact info, she just moved to a new house in the same area. Prior one had issues and have been resolved. She is absolutely a fun date, almost never any issues and excellent communications. New pics!

  13. #17671

    Maitland Mom aka SarahMaitland

    Been hanging out with Sarah a lot lately and having a great time! She is very laid back, honest, open, and not to mention sexy! No incall, but can go to Motel X, or rent a room close to her location. She will also come to you via uber if you pay etc. Feel free to message with any questions or reach out to SarahMaitland on the forum. She will leave you very happy and all headaches relieved if you have been thinking about seeing her, it's a good time to try!

  14. #17670

    Sexy Lexi

    I've spoke with her and will handle GK duties for her. That being said, DM me if you are SM and in need of her contact info, she just moved to a new house in the same area. Prior one had issues and have been resolved. She is absolutely a fun date, almost never any issues and excellent communications. New pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0942.jpg‎   IMG_0941.jpg‎   IMG_0940.jpg‎  

  15. #17669

    Csb

    Just wanted to say thanks to rich5 again for passing csb number to me. Stars aligned the other day to see her again. This time got to do the hour at motelx with FS, BBBJ, daty, kissing, and her doing some cowgirl riding. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. Got to know her a little more. She is really sweet girl. Rich5 is the one to talk to about digits and if she is seeing new faces. She did make comment of sticking with regulars, so just a heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape