Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18216
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17691

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    How does one get a hold of her?
    Reach out to Ghost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophia the other day sexy and playful as usual. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and a big hug and DFK! She danced for me nice lap dance and rubbing that nice ass on my face. I had a great time with her. I had some extra time to spend with her, so we snacked on a few things and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. I really had a great evening. She let me share these pictures with her approval.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.

  2. #17690
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had a great meeting with her on Friday! Incredible lady and really knows how to show a good time. Consistent, clean and very intimate experience.

    Stay safe.

    FO.
    How does one get a hold of her?

  3. #17689

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    She has a profile on here. You message her directly. I have her screen name in the subject line. If you scroll down a few posts you'll see where she responds. Message her there with a private message. Few more pics.
    Very Nice Melons.

  4. #17688

    Haven't been able to link yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Been hanging out with Sarah a lot lately and having a great time! She is very laid back, honest, open, and not to mention sexy! No incall, but can go to Motel X, or rent a room close to her location. She will also come to you via uber if you pay etc. Feel free to message with any questions or reach out to SarahMaitland on the forum. She will leave you very happy and all headaches relieved if you have been thinking about seeing her, it's a good time to try!
    Have been trying to get my schedule to line up to see her for like for ever for some headache relief. LOL But, even tho schedules haven't been able to line up the times I've tried or reached out, she's been super accommodating. So, here's hoping LOL.

  5. #17687

    Sarah Maitland

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnorJonny  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact?
    She has a profile on here. You message her directly. I have her screen name in the subject line. If you scroll down a few posts you'll see where she responds. Message her there with a private message. Few more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7729.jpg‎   IMG_7730.jpg‎  

  6. #17686

    Someone say she has nice tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    I would love to see those Melons.

  7. #17685

    Sarah maitland

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    She's definitely on the list, just need to build up some postings. Being a lurker did me no favors.

  8. #17684

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    How do I get in contact?

  9. #17683

    Sarah Maitland!

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7640.jpg‎  

  10. #17682

    Oh, she is that skilled

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea she was that skilled. I guess next time I come through I need to reach out.
    You won't regret it. There are some nice surprises along the way as well!

  11. #17681

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Last contact was May 11th and then crickets since. Even her sister hasn't responded.
    I hungout with Alexis a couple weeks ago. Everything seemed fine. Not sure about her sister, I stopped seeing her.

  12. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    So what happened to Selest? Did yall just wore her out or she got into a relationship or something? Haven't seen any post and I haven't heard from her in awhile.
    Last contact was May 11th and then crickets since. Even her sister hasn't responded.

  13. #17679
    Quote Originally Posted by Footaficionado  [View Original Post]
    I've had an awful headache for the last couple of days so I reached out to Jersey and she arranged for an early office visit. It's always a pleasure to see Jersey!! She's so nice and makes me feel comfortable. I arrived at her place and she always greets me very warmly. Once the clothes came off I laid down and watched her work her magic. She alternated between taking it all the way down her throat and rolling her tongue around the head which was driving me insane. I stood up and face fucked her for a while. I eventually laid back down on the bed and let her finish me off as I exploded in her mouth. She then got up and brought back a warm moist towel to clean me up. I've been sampling her amazing headache skills for 15 years and in my opinion she's the best in that department. I will continue to see Jersey as long as she allows. Thank you Jersey!!
    I had no idea she was that skilled. I guess next time I come through I need to reach out.

  14. #17678

    Selest

    So what happened to Selest? Did yall just wore her out or she got into a relationship or something? Haven't seen any post and I haven't heard from her in awhile.

  15. #17677

    Let's help Sarah Maitland!

    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape