Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17465

    This Should Be a Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
    I'm divorced now and live alone but I would never invite one of these bitches to my home for the first time. These girls are BSC with absolutely no morals. They are spreading their legs to randos for money. This could have gone far worse for you my friend. You prevented her from leaving, that is abduction in all jurisdictions. Suppose she filed a report. It will not look good on you if you explain you paid some chick for pussy and she did not give it up. You would most likely be arrested, cops and society will look at her as the victim. Think with your big head.

    Not once have I had any girl refuse cash. Sure it's a foreign concept to them but they still want it. Those that have asked I simply say I only deal in cash. Those that are wary about getting it I simply show then put back in my wallet until I'm done with them for the night. EFT have way too much PII.

    You really got lucky here and everyone should take warning.

  2. #17464

    Best Of Luck With The Move

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, I appreciate, I will not try.
    Best of luck with the move and new start brother. Hope there is alot of pussy where ever you are going. Happy hunting and let us know how you make out.

  3. #17463

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.
    Good advice, I appreciate, I will not try.

  4. #17462
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
    Don't do it brother. If her reaction was like that, not worth the risk.

  5. #17461
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up shortly after she joined the site. Stood pretty firm on her 1 k ask. I didn't bother trying to negotiate down. She might have softened her stance now as it seems like she's still sticking around.

  6. #17460

    Bad Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
    Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.

  7. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
    Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.

  8. #17458

    Asking a former employee for a hook up

    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.

  9. #17457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I met her. Nice girl. English wasn't great. Looks like her pictures. I didn't pursue. Nothing negative, I just didn't feel any sexual vibe.

  10. #17456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Anyone?

    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa

  11. #17455

    So I did it.

    Finally broke down and just did a monthly membership. Can't complain about the results TBH. Seen 6 people in the last 10 days. Most of which has been discussed so there wasn't much to add.

    I do have a date lined up with Belle. Either tomorrow night or Friday. Was wondering if anyone has sampled. She was slow to respond but once she did, it moved fairly quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-adc6fddffed0

  12. #17454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Yea some black guy LOL.
    Amazing if true. For what is clearly a mid korean that claims one child.

  13. #17453

  14. #17452
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2
    She aged. Looks flabby from waist to her legs. Damn shame, she needs to workout and get hot.

    Probably GPS now if she was working it in NYC.

  15. #17451
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
    She's bluffing LOL. Told me the same story except didn't specify the race / ethnicity but said it was 3 k for twice per month LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape