Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 7018
-
06-19-26 13:14 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 155That Girl Dulce
Soooo, visited CA today, Review time with my dream:
I walked in and there's a gang of girls just sitting at the bar at least six to choose from, I head to the ATM because I need to get cash out because one of these are for the picking, as I'm getting money out and hitting the ATM, I turn towards the bar area / mirrors and I see this long, curly headed tan, slim, thick girl, smiling at me, nice set of teeth, a beautiful woman, I see two other girls eyeing me up at the bar out of the corner of my eye, one was kind of trying to get my attention, but my gaze was on this curly headed woman, I walk up straight to her as I'm putting the money in my pocket because I have already chose and wasted no time, I asked what's her name?
Dulce.
Bingo, I translated to her that she was the one I came to see, she seemed happy to hear that and she knew what I was there for, I pay the bar her share and then me and her walk to the back, I don't know what size the VIP is, but I was all the way in the very back corner. This room did not seem small at all, like one of those smaller rooms you walk past it had some decor in, she immediately gets undressed and we have a quick chat due to communication, she is definitely touchy and would even do a uncovered if I allow it, due to the amount of mongers that talked about her I decided covered, the rest of the dream we are standing and I'm going jackrabbit style, she's into it and I continue this for a few minutes while lifting her right leg up, got a nice view in the mirror too, I finish as I worked up a little sweat and I could see she had some perspiration on her face. We chatted for a bit and she was willing to give me some contact info as well, I really don't do social media, and she said the Facebook is strictly for Family, which I can totally understand, she calls me muy guapo with the chefs kiss hand gesture, I asked her if she's going to come back out there with me and she said she had to freshen up, this girl allowed a lot, my lips and hands could go where they want, she will have a returning customer soon as I was leaving two of the girls already know what I was there for smiling, one even on a chair, shaking ass as if she was performing for the mating call, I smiled at them and left, thanks for the reviews ya'll, we definitely hit it off good, all the girls there are attractive btw, but im into those curly haired girls, dulce was sitting by herself away from the crowd as if and was in a league of her own.
-
06-16-26 22:51 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 181Two of the four posts directly below your post mention daytime fun at CA (not to mention hundreds of other CA and / or PP posts).
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:08 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 479Daytime
Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.
-
06-13-26 16:39 #6880Regular Member

Posts: 3Brenda PP
Went to PP last night around 8 pm, it was decent crowd. Went to the bar to get a drink. Here was brenda. A cuban long hair, the biggest heels I have ever seen. Darker skin like caramel. We end up talking for a bit. She offers to go the VIP. 20 to the house. And 180 to her. I was a good CBJ before switching to doggy over the seat, and then she went cowgirl. She responds well, making it seems that she is into it. May partake again another day.
-
06-11-26 18:38 #6879Regular Member

Posts: 6Ca 2-0
Thanks for the affirmation. I was worried I'd be called a carpet bagger and yelled at for screwing up the pay scale.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
I went back today. (Thursday around 1).
Taylor sought me out right away. She isn't the hottest, but really has an awesome personality that made me want to give her a shot. She speaks three languages, but her tongue is magic for a different reason. Great time, not rushed at all.
She gave me some restaurant recommendations and again, she is an awesome person. I would repeat.
The super tall super sexy Cuban chick was on stage when I came back to the main room. I put $5 on the stage and sat down on the couch / bench. After her stage time, she came and sat with me. A little persuasion and ten minutes later we went to the back room. Again, not an iota of urgency. Just laid back good time.
I left feeling very alive.
You guys are lucky to have this place.
-
06-10-26 19:13 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 326150 ish plus bar fee is the going rate at CA, but that's for 1 pop in my experience. 2 pops for 220 isn't bad IMHO. Others may disagree.
Originally Posted by Exm1745
[View Original Post]
I've seen Taylor, glad she's still around. Great personality and a lot of fun in the back.
-
06-10-26 16:13 #6877Regular Member

Posts: 6CA for the win
I haven't been to a strip club in years. This was fish in a barrel.
Tall skinny Cuban got ti me first. I usually bide my time, but it didn't seem like there would be a lot do stage dancing to allow me to survey my options, so I bit on the skinny girl (didn't get her name).
I was surprised that the $20 room fee didn't come with a short timeframe. She was not rushed at all.
Rookie mistake, I didn't discuss pricing before she got to work. Just asked for BBBJ.
She danced and got to work. It was great. I had $100 ish in my mind. After cleaning up, she danced a little more and before I knew it, she was going back to work. I'm old. But she has a work ethic and got me for a second pop. I'm more than happy spending another 100. Weeks still haven't discussed leaving. But I'm not sweating it. She asks $250, I hand her 200. She pouts and so I give her another 20. Same as AMP. But a very happy experience.
No English. Used Google.
I go back to ty man room to try and find a restaurant before I leave and maybe see what else is out there. A cute, thicker Cuban I believe Taylor comes up. She has great English and a great personality. But there's no way I'm going again. She hard sells for me to come back to her in a day or.
Two.
Still sitting, another girl comes up, I don't catch her name, it was long and multisyllabic. Super sexy, Cuban, taller, maybe 5'7" plus heels. Maybe 125#s.
She's very sexy, so I ask how much just for a little dance, knowing done for the night. She says 20/25. So let's give that a shot. We get back the. Her tits are amazing. Reminds me of a 90's /2000 French porn stay. Julia something ("Private Video" company). She is dancing and eventually pulls junior out and is teasing. And before I know it, #3 in less than an hour. I had. $50 ready to give her for just some dances. But knew I needed more I can't remember if I gave her 1 or 150.
But I left very happy.
This was a Tuesday afternoon.
Money well spent. No regrets.
-
06-09-26 22:58 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 161Try diamond dolls on westshore. You can find some fine white gals there.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 18:37 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 407Can you explain Jacuzzi Hot Tub spots? Sounds awesome.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 01:14 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 178Thanks.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
I popped into 2001 for memory lane sake and saw one girl I thought was attractive, wanted $100 for 3 lap dances. I wouldn't call her gorgeous, but attractive to me.
I skipped the lap dances and didn't bother with Mons and Scores. Went looking for AMPs and they were all closed on Dale Marby.
Could not find any Jacuzzi hot tub spots like days of old.
I'm going to Orlando tomorrow or later today to check out the AMP scene.
-
06-08-26 19:41 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 120What are these whites girls you speak of?
Tampa is land of the Cubans. I would say it is maybe 80%+ Cubans at the clubs here in Tampa. You will find a couple of white girls at some of the clubs but there is not a single club where the white girls can be found in numbers. Your best bet would probably be 2001 and maybe Scores, but again there might only be two or three there so someone else might have them scooped up.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 19:17 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 178Where are the hottest white girls?
Visiting from Miami, land of the latinas and Asians. Which clubs have the hottest girls preferably white. I'm not interested in extras in the club so just looking for hot cirls.
-
06-05-26 13:05 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 171Dulce
She the thicker kind of darker skinned Latina? I think we are talking about the same one. Yeah she's nice and friendly have fucked her a few times. Hitting ppc this weekend for something younger and tighter tho. Been getting my fix on Seeking and that's been draining my bank account LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:24 #6870Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I'll have to try that as well, but I've been hitting it off pretty good with Dulce at Class Act.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:17 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes, BBFS is still a thing, I'd say about 1/3 of the girls can be negotiated into it, perhaps even more nowadays in their effort to keep up with the Jones' and also for the fact that pretty much every STD is treatable, albeit some come at a steep cost for a lifetime of treatment.
Originally Posted by BluePillow
[View Original Post]
Which begs the question, why would you want to do this? Sure it might feel better for the moment, but if she's offering it to you, she's offering it to others, and most likely you will catch something sooner or later. Plus, you don't know if she's on birth control, so you could be playing with a different type of fire there.










Reply With Quote





