Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6896

    Dress to impress

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Can I get away with a polo, shorts and black sneakers or I need pants? Visiting from Orlando.
    You can wear pajamas and crocs in there. They don't care as long as you spend money.

  2. #6895

    First time at CA

    Been wanting a Latina experience and all my regulars are no longer in Tampa, but I had some free time away from the missus today so I decided try Class Act. I get there around 4 p on a Saturday. There was one girl dancing on stage and the majority of girls were entertaining other patrons at the bar. There were no more seats at the bar so I sat on the couch for a bit and was quickly approached by a light skin lady named Sarah. She may have been mixed by spoke perfect English and said she's from NY. She dances on me a bit and I feel her up and she's my cup of tea. Slim but thick in the right places. Pretty face.

    I told her it was my first time (probably my first mistake) and she walked me around and introduced me to a few black dancers. She explained about the $20 fee for VIP, and she was attractive enough that I thought I'd get it a shot. So I slide my fee to the bartender and we go back to the first room with the bondage stuff. There she gives me an enthusiastic dance and we chat some more. She tells me how she's new and it's her third day. But she really likes me and wants to link up after she gets off at 7 p. Then she asks what I'm looking for and I mention I hear nothing but good things about the VIP experience there and want a full session and BBJ. At first she seemed to be in agreement but doesn't mention a price. She says start with a $ laid out and asks me to take my shirt off. So we proceed and she's dancing some more and teasing, but wouldn't let me suck on her tits or kiss (1st red flag). Then she starts asking me more personal questions and ask what I'm doing after cause she gets off at 7 p. She mentions that linking up after would have course be free cause I guess she can tell I'm a bit hesitant and skeptical. I tell her I got a girl and not really looking for connection in that way, I just want to keep it transactional here in the club, do my business and leave. Then she starts prying on why I'm looking for extras and why my girl doesn't do it. And says how I'm too fine and young not to be getting that. She's starts telling me how she's really attracted to me, and how she doesn't normally get fully naked in the VIP, or does any of this make its customers. Still no kisses or intentions to get to business at this point, so I get a little irritated cause I'm on a time crunch. So I ask her how much to speed things up a bit. She says how much I have and I proceed to put another $ out. She dances more enthusiastically after that with a bit more touching but still no action so I give up at hoping for anything at this point. She starts giving me a massage and telling me how much she likes me and stuff some more. Then she insist on taking her number again and says to call her so she'd have mine. So I put her number in my phone but don't call or text. Then I give her my fake Instagram I use and tell her she can follow and contact me there if she wants. Finally she tells me to put my shirt back on and we leave back out to the main section. Still debating on if I should call her later, can't tell if she's really trying to imply she only does the extras outside the club or if she just wants to string me along. I'm hesitant to give out my personal number and next thing you know I have someone stalking me or threatening to wreck havoc in my personal relationship. Any advice from the seniors in the forum? Would you call back? I don't have a ton of time where I can dip out and partake in this hobby. I prefer the surfire things where I can come and get my nut off.

    Anyways I'm back out in the main section and scanning for other ladies. I make eye contact with a fine Latina lady as she's coming back out to sit at the bar. A guy is talking to her and getting ready to leave. So when he finally leaves I approach and ask for her name. She tells me it's Carolina and immediately gives me the eyes and grabs my dick. That's the energy I was looking for so I ask her how much to go the back and she tells me $$ for everything. I'm horny at this point and want to get my nut off after striking out with my first encounter. So I reluctantly go to the atm and get the cash. Slid my 20 to the bartender again and we're off to the back. Night and day difference with Carolina. She's light skin with a plump ass that's soft as can be. Nice sized tits as well that felt completely naturally. She wipes down the seat and lays a towel down. Then we immediately start kissing enthusiastically. It's hot and heavy and my hands are roaming everywhere. Next she sits me down and gives me a sloppy BBJ. Showed lots of love to my balls and was honestly the best BBJ I've had in a while. Once again I'm on a time crunch so I'd love to sit back and fill up her mouth. But I ask her if she's ready and she slips the rubber on. I stand her up and turn her around for standing doggy. Start off slow to warm her up a bit but quickly transitioned to pounded her away as I gripped both her tits and pulled her back to me. Pretty soon I release all that pent up tension and go in as deep as I can and she lets out a loud moan. 10/10 experience. She cleans me up and we chat a bit. I ask about the legendary Dulce LOL and she tells me she wasn't in today but she got lucky cause she got to have me. Tells me how great of a dick I have and how she wants me to come back. I tell her I'd be back in the future if time allows and finally dip out.

    TOFTT on the first encounter with Sarah, but would definitely be back from my experience with Carolina. And to check out Dulce one day too.

    I guess you live and you learn. Now to go stack some more play money so I can come back.

  3. #6894

    Dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.
    Can I get away with a polo, shorts and black sneakers or I need pants? Visiting from Orlando.

  4. #6893

    Ybor

    Quote Originally Posted by BobboMitch  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.
    Always show them five dollars off admission page from their website.

  5. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneMasters26  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.

    My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.

    Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.

    Thanks everyone and happy hunting.
    The one on Nebraska south of Fowler.

  6. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    Lots of extras at 2001 but you have to spend over grand to get to the back room.
    Yeah sorry didn't mean there were no extras at all. I meant no extras for me since it was too expensive. They showed me the one VIP room on the first floor and how much it was.

  7. #6890

    2001 has extras

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneMasters26  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.

    My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.

    Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.

    Thanks everyone and happy hunting.
    Lots of extras at 2001 but you have to spend over grand to get to the back room.

  8. #6889

    PPC and CA

    Hi all,

    New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.

    My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.

    Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.

    Thanks everyone and happy hunting.

  9. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.
    Sounds like he got upsold to the big room / champagne room or whatever as I've been told the room fee has been $10 there for decades. For day shift that total price does sound steep. Of course as lame as nigh shift has been there from what I've heard. Who knows. In the past I've heard that YS / Vixens was nice because some of the talent spent time doing a good sensual job, as opposed to PP where its often cover it, power through the service, and neeeeext.

  10. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by BobboMitch  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.

  11. #6886

    Dream at Ybor

    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.

  12. #6885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    PPC Day shifts. The Queen is Back

    So many of us know her as Ashley. She's now going by Claudia at PPC. Many of you may remember my commentary on her. Fully protected, but has the nicest man mades, an ass and body so firm you could bounce a quarter off of her anywhere you want. She works out 5 days a week and it shows.

    She's back working day shift. I'm not sure if it's every day or not. She's still available for outcalls in the evening but if you can't accommodate she's got the club again now.

    40 to the house for the VIP room. 200 for 20 or 300 for 30. Like a church pew back there but it works. Cover on, straight down her throat. Loved it and asked her to spend more time there. After a little more gagging she climbs on top to loosen herself up. Soon after we are pounding away and attempting a new position in the pew every four or five minutes. We definitely had a laugh about it. Apparently I was out of bullets because after I unloaded she said the condom was still empty. You aren't going to have to ask me twice or directly to go a second round. I threw her back onto the pew and got back to work for a few more minutes to squeeze out another O. Every inch of this chick is perfect. Usually prefer to have her for outcall but she was just fine in a pinch this week.

    Feel free to check her ad and check in with her to see if she's working before you just head in. Tell her EJ sent you. She said she's excited to meet some more old white guys LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210391757
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260619-WA0002.jpg‎  

  13. #6884

    That Girl Dulce

    Soooo, visited CA today, Review time with my dream:

    I walked in and there's a gang of girls just sitting at the bar at least six to choose from, I head to the ATM because I need to get cash out because one of these are for the picking, as I'm getting money out and hitting the ATM, I turn towards the bar area / mirrors and I see this long, curly headed tan, slim, thick girl, smiling at me, nice set of teeth, a beautiful woman, I see two other girls eyeing me up at the bar out of the corner of my eye, one was kind of trying to get my attention, but my gaze was on this curly headed woman, I walk up straight to her as I'm putting the money in my pocket because I have already chose and wasted no time, I asked what's her name?

    Dulce.

    Bingo, I translated to her that she was the one I came to see, she seemed happy to hear that and she knew what I was there for, I pay the bar her share and then me and her walk to the back, I don't know what size the VIP is, but I was all the way in the very back corner. This room did not seem small at all, like one of those smaller rooms you walk past it had some decor in, she immediately gets undressed and we have a quick chat due to communication, she is definitely touchy and would even do a uncovered if I allow it, due to the amount of mongers that talked about her I decided covered, the rest of the dream we are standing and I'm going jackrabbit style, she's into it and I continue this for a few minutes while lifting her right leg up, got a nice view in the mirror too, I finish as I worked up a little sweat and I could see she had some perspiration on her face. We chatted for a bit and she was willing to give me some contact info as well, I really don't do social media, and she said the Facebook is strictly for Family, which I can totally understand, she calls me muy guapo with the chefs kiss hand gesture, I asked her if she's going to come back out there with me and she said she had to freshen up, this girl allowed a lot, my lips and hands could go where they want, she will have a returning customer soon as I was leaving two of the girls already know what I was there for smiling, one even on a chair, shaking ass as if she was performing for the mating call, I smiled at them and left, thanks for the reviews ya'll, we definitely hit it off good, all the girls there are attractive btw, but im into those curly haired girls, dulce was sitting by herself away from the crowd as if and was in a league of her own.

  14. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.
    Two of the four posts directly below your post mention daytime fun at CA (not to mention hundreds of other CA and / or PP posts).

  15. #6882

    Daytime

    Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape