Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by BobboMitch  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.

  2. #6874

    Dream at Ybor

    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.

  3. #6873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    PPC Day shifts. The Queen is Back

    So many of us know her as Ashley. She's now going by Claudia at PPC. Many of you may remember my commentary on her. Fully protected, but has the nicest man mades, an ass and body so firm you could bounce a quarter off of her anywhere you want. She works out 5 days a week and it shows.

    She's back working day shift. I'm not sure if it's every day or not. She's still available for outcalls in the evening but if you can't accommodate she's got the club again now.

    40 to the house for the VIP room. 200 for 20 or 300 for 30. Like a church pew back there but it works. Cover on, straight down her throat. Loved it and asked her to spend more time there. After a little more gagging she climbs on top to loosen herself up. Soon after we are pounding away and attempting a new position in the pew every four or five minutes. We definitely had a laugh about it. Apparently I was out of bullets because after I unloaded she said the condom was still empty. You aren't going to have to ask me twice or directly to go a second round. I threw her back onto the pew and got back to work for a few more minutes to squeeze out another O. Every inch of this chick is perfect. Usually prefer to have her for outcall but she was just fine in a pinch this week.

    Feel free to check her ad and check in with her to see if she's working before you just head in. Tell her EJ sent you. She said she's excited to meet some more old white guys LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210391757
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260619-WA0002.jpg‎  

  4. #6872

    That Girl Dulce

    Soooo, visited CA today, Review time with my dream:

    I walked in and there's a gang of girls just sitting at the bar at least six to choose from, I head to the ATM because I need to get cash out because one of these are for the picking, as I'm getting money out and hitting the ATM, I turn towards the bar area / mirrors and I see this long, curly headed tan, slim, thick girl, smiling at me, nice set of teeth, a beautiful woman, I see two other girls eyeing me up at the bar out of the corner of my eye, one was kind of trying to get my attention, but my gaze was on this curly headed woman, I walk up straight to her as I'm putting the money in my pocket because I have already chose and wasted no time, I asked what's her name?

    Dulce.

    Bingo, I translated to her that she was the one I came to see, she seemed happy to hear that and she knew what I was there for, I pay the bar her share and then me and her walk to the back, I don't know what size the VIP is, but I was all the way in the very back corner. This room did not seem small at all, like one of those smaller rooms you walk past it had some decor in, she immediately gets undressed and we have a quick chat due to communication, she is definitely touchy and would even do a uncovered if I allow it, due to the amount of mongers that talked about her I decided covered, the rest of the dream we are standing and I'm going jackrabbit style, she's into it and I continue this for a few minutes while lifting her right leg up, got a nice view in the mirror too, I finish as I worked up a little sweat and I could see she had some perspiration on her face. We chatted for a bit and she was willing to give me some contact info as well, I really don't do social media, and she said the Facebook is strictly for Family, which I can totally understand, she calls me muy guapo with the chefs kiss hand gesture, I asked her if she's going to come back out there with me and she said she had to freshen up, this girl allowed a lot, my lips and hands could go where they want, she will have a returning customer soon as I was leaving two of the girls already know what I was there for smiling, one even on a chair, shaking ass as if she was performing for the mating call, I smiled at them and left, thanks for the reviews ya'll, we definitely hit it off good, all the girls there are attractive btw, but im into those curly haired girls, dulce was sitting by herself away from the crowd as if and was in a league of her own.

  5. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.
    Two of the four posts directly below your post mention daytime fun at CA (not to mention hundreds of other CA and / or PP posts).

  6. #6870

    Daytime

    Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.

  7. #6869

    Brenda PP

    Went to PP last night around 8 pm, it was decent crowd. Went to the bar to get a drink. Here was brenda. A cuban long hair, the biggest heels I have ever seen. Darker skin like caramel. We end up talking for a bit. She offers to go the VIP. 20 to the house. And 180 to her. I was a good CBJ before switching to doggy over the seat, and then she went cowgirl. She responds well, making it seems that she is into it. May partake again another day.

  8. #6868

    Ca 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    150 ish plus bar fee is the going rate at CA, but that's for 1 pop in my experience. 2 pops for 220 isn't bad IMHO. Others may disagree.

    I've seen Taylor, glad she's still around. Great personality and a lot of fun in the back.
    Thanks for the affirmation. I was worried I'd be called a carpet bagger and yelled at for screwing up the pay scale.

    I went back today. (Thursday around 1).

    Taylor sought me out right away. She isn't the hottest, but really has an awesome personality that made me want to give her a shot. She speaks three languages, but her tongue is magic for a different reason. Great time, not rushed at all.

    She gave me some restaurant recommendations and again, she is an awesome person. I would repeat.

    The super tall super sexy Cuban chick was on stage when I came back to the main room. I put $5 on the stage and sat down on the couch / bench. After her stage time, she came and sat with me. A little persuasion and ten minutes later we went to the back room. Again, not an iota of urgency. Just laid back good time.

    I left feeling very alive.

    You guys are lucky to have this place.

  9. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Exm1745  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a strip club in years. This was fish in a barrel.

    Tall skinny Cuban got ti me first. I usually bide my time, but it didn't seem like there would be a lot do stage dancing to allow me to survey my options, so I bit on the skinny girl (didn't get her name).

    I was surprised that the $20 room fee didn't come with a short timeframe. She was not rushed at all.

    Rookie mistake, I didn't discuss pricing before she got to work. Just asked for BBBJ.

    She danced and got to work. It was great. I had $100 ish in my mind. After cleaning up, she danced a little more and before I knew it, she was going back to work. I'm old. But she has a work ethic and got me for a second pop. I'm more than happy spending another 100. Weeks still haven't discussed leaving. But I'm not sweating it. She asks $250, I hand her 200. She pouts and so I give her another 20. Same as AMP. But a very happy experience.

    No English. Used Google.

    I go back to ty man room to try and find a restaurant before I leave and maybe see what else is out there. A cute, thicker Cuban I believe Taylor comes up. She has great English and a great personality. But there's no way I'm going again. She hard sells for me to come back to her in a day or.

    Two.

    Still sitting, another girl comes up, I don't catch her name, it was long and multisyllabic. Super sexy, Cuban, taller, maybe 5'7" plus heels. Maybe 125#s.

    She's very sexy, so I ask how much just for a little dance, knowing done for the night. She says 20/25. So let's give that a shot. We get back the. Her tits are amazing. Reminds me of a 90's /2000 French porn stay. Julia something ("Private Video" company). She is dancing and eventually pulls junior out and is teasing. And before I know it, #3 in less than an hour. I had. $50 ready to give her for just some dances. But knew I needed more I can't remember if I gave her 1 or 150.

    But I left very happy.

    This was a Tuesday afternoon.

    Money well spent. No regrets.
    150 ish plus bar fee is the going rate at CA, but that's for 1 pop in my experience. 2 pops for 220 isn't bad IMHO. Others may disagree.

    I've seen Taylor, glad she's still around. Great personality and a lot of fun in the back.

  10. #6866

    CA for the win

    I haven't been to a strip club in years. This was fish in a barrel.

    Tall skinny Cuban got ti me first. I usually bide my time, but it didn't seem like there would be a lot do stage dancing to allow me to survey my options, so I bit on the skinny girl (didn't get her name).

    I was surprised that the $20 room fee didn't come with a short timeframe. She was not rushed at all.

    Rookie mistake, I didn't discuss pricing before she got to work. Just asked for BBBJ.

    She danced and got to work. It was great. I had $100 ish in my mind. After cleaning up, she danced a little more and before I knew it, she was going back to work. I'm old. But she has a work ethic and got me for a second pop. I'm more than happy spending another 100. Weeks still haven't discussed leaving. But I'm not sweating it. She asks $250, I hand her 200. She pouts and so I give her another 20. Same as AMP. But a very happy experience.

    No English. Used Google.

    I go back to ty man room to try and find a restaurant before I leave and maybe see what else is out there. A cute, thicker Cuban I believe Taylor comes up. She has great English and a great personality. But there's no way I'm going again. She hard sells for me to come back to her in a day or.

    Two.

    Still sitting, another girl comes up, I don't catch her name, it was long and multisyllabic. Super sexy, Cuban, taller, maybe 5'7" plus heels. Maybe 125#s.

    She's very sexy, so I ask how much just for a little dance, knowing done for the night. She says 20/25. So let's give that a shot. We get back the. Her tits are amazing. Reminds me of a 90's /2000 French porn stay. Julia something ("Private Video" company). She is dancing and eventually pulls junior out and is teasing. And before I know it, #3 in less than an hour. I had. $50 ready to give her for just some dances. But knew I needed more I can't remember if I gave her 1 or 150.

    But I left very happy.

    This was a Tuesday afternoon.

    Money well spent. No regrets.

  11. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Miami, land of the latinas and Asians. Which clubs have the hottest girls preferably white. I'm not interested in extras in the club so just looking for hot cirls.
    Try diamond dolls on westshore. You can find some fine white gals there.

  12. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    I popped into 2001 for memory lane sake and saw one girl I thought was attractive, wanted $100 for 3 lap dances. I wouldn't call her gorgeous, but attractive to me.

    I skipped the lap dances and didn't bother with Mons and Scores. Went looking for AMPs and they were all closed on Dale Marby.

    Could not find any Jacuzzi hot tub spots like days of old.

    I'm going to Orlando tomorrow or later today to check out the AMP scene.
    Can you explain Jacuzzi Hot Tub spots? Sounds awesome.

  13. #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    Tampa is land of the Cubans. I would say it is maybe 80%+ Cubans at the clubs here in Tampa. You will find a couple of white girls at some of the clubs but there is not a single club where the white girls can be found in numbers. Your best bet would probably be 2001 and maybe Scores, but again there might only be two or three there so someone else might have them scooped up.
    Thanks.

    I popped into 2001 for memory lane sake and saw one girl I thought was attractive, wanted $100 for 3 lap dances. I wouldn't call her gorgeous, but attractive to me.

    I skipped the lap dances and didn't bother with Mons and Scores. Went looking for AMPs and they were all closed on Dale Marby.

    Could not find any Jacuzzi hot tub spots like days of old.

    I'm going to Orlando tomorrow or later today to check out the AMP scene.

  14. #6862

    What are these whites girls you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Miami, land of the latinas and Asians. Which clubs have the hottest girls preferably white. I'm not interested in extras in the club so just looking for hot cirls.
    Tampa is land of the Cubans. I would say it is maybe 80%+ Cubans at the clubs here in Tampa. You will find a couple of white girls at some of the clubs but there is not a single club where the white girls can be found in numbers. Your best bet would probably be 2001 and maybe Scores, but again there might only be two or three there so someone else might have them scooped up.

  15. #6861

    Where are the hottest white girls?

    Visiting from Miami, land of the latinas and Asians. Which clubs have the hottest girls preferably white. I'm not interested in extras in the club so just looking for hot cirls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape