Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 25024
-
06-11-26 06:20 #24454Senior Member

Posts: 70I knew this would be a waste of time.
I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.
Have a good day.
-
06-10-26 21:18 #24453Senior Member

Posts: 1406Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 21:05 #24452Senior Member

Posts: 389Asian seekonk
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/922133809733
Has anyone seen these ones in the last couple days are they any good?
Thanks.
-
06-10-26 19:30 #24451Senior Member

Posts: 510Molly
Molly, daughter, actually got sober about 5 or 6 years ago. Out of the game. Never saw the Mother so don't know if she is still active.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 17:01 #24450Senior Member

Posts: 89Lexi Tranny?
Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:17 #24449Senior Member

Posts: 82I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 15:25 #24448Senior Member

Posts: 109Taylor
Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
-
06-09-26 23:46 #24447Senior Member

Posts: 663Wow, just wow
These people are clearly smart if they can land a job at Nvidia or some other booming AI company, but where's the common sense? There's plenty of hotties you can have intellectual conversations with for free or far less. Guess some of them are also filthy well off. Strange and unfair world indeed.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:53 #24446Senior Member

Posts: 698😂
Exactly what I just had mentioned. Most guys are paying to talk rather than actually bumping uglies. A strange world we live in.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 14:42 #24445Senior Member

Posts: 777Kris / Liz is still in Swansea. Honestly if it wasn't for the drive and the bridge I would see her a lot more often.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 12:09 #24444Senior Member

Posts: 532That's seriously messed up.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Sadly, I've seen some online pics of escorts (advertising as Trans) that you'd never have known based on their pics.
The ones that don't say anything. Not good.
-
06-09-26 10:40 #24443Senior Member

Posts: 834Families?
All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:19 #24442Senior Member

Posts: 834Homely?
I think Kris / Liz may fit some of your wishes. Huge natural tits, nice woman, very down-to-earth, not a junkie, no rapsheet on beenverified, don't know about greek as I rarely even look for that, but very GFE and pretty much unlimited menu. But in terms of looks, not the prettiest face in the album, to be sure! Her Facebook shows her face if you know where to look.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
https://ultragfe.com/provider/101327...liz-chris.html
I saw her a few years ago in Swansea. But I'm not sure where her incall is now. In Providence according to the above ad? Maybe somebody knows? Her daughters also are in the biz but I never tried them because I like tits, and the daughters reportedly have none.
-
06-09-26 09:37 #24441Senior Member

Posts: 683I recognize the pics, I think she used to post on stg quite a bit. I do think reviews here were enough for me to keep in mind, do not waste your time, effort or money.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:16 #24440Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kitty
She change her menu from last year. She didn't do no bare at all and now she offer bbj but her rate went up. Also, on her ad photo. It show jizz on her face and when I question her. She said its from her personal life so don't expect that kind of service.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




