The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24451

    Lexi Tranny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.

  2. #24450
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.
    I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.

  3. #24449

    Taylor

    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894

  4. #24448

    Wow, just wow

    These people are clearly smart if they can land a job at Nvidia or some other booming AI company, but where's the common sense? There's plenty of hotties you can have intellectual conversations with for free or far less. Guess some of them are also filthy well off. Strange and unfair world indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what I just had mentioned. Most guys are paying to talk rather than actually bumping uglies. A strange world we live in.

  5. #24447

    😂

    Exactly what I just had mentioned. Most guys are paying to talk rather than actually bumping uglies. A strange world we live in.

  6. #24446
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I think Kris / Liz may fit some of your wishes. Huge natural tits, nice woman, very down-to-earth, not a junkie, no rapsheet on beenverified, don't know about greek as I rarely even look for that, but very GFE and pretty much unlimited menu. But in terms of looks, not the prettiest face in the album, to be sure! Her Facebook shows her face if you know where to look.

    https://ultragfe.com/provider/101327...liz-chris.html

    I saw her a few years ago in Swansea. But I'm not sure where her incall is now. In Providence according to the above ad? Maybe somebody knows? Her daughters also are in the biz but I never tried them because I like tits, and the daughters reportedly have none.
    Kris / Liz is still in Swansea. Honestly if it wasn't for the drive and the bridge I would see her a lot more often.

  7. #24445
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
    That's seriously messed up.

    Sadly, I've seen some online pics of escorts (advertising as Trans) that you'd never have known based on their pics.

    The ones that don't say anything. Not good.

  8. #24444

    Families?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
    All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.

  9. #24443

    Homely?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
    I think Kris / Liz may fit some of your wishes. Huge natural tits, nice woman, very down-to-earth, not a junkie, no rapsheet on beenverified, don't know about greek as I rarely even look for that, but very GFE and pretty much unlimited menu. But in terms of looks, not the prettiest face in the album, to be sure! Her Facebook shows her face if you know where to look.

    https://ultragfe.com/provider/101327...liz-chris.html

    I saw her a few years ago in Swansea. But I'm not sure where her incall is now. In Providence according to the above ad? Maybe somebody knows? Her daughters also are in the biz but I never tried them because I like tits, and the daughters reportedly have none.

  10. #24442
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.
    I recognize the pics, I think she used to post on stg quite a bit. I do think reviews here were enough for me to keep in mind, do not waste your time, effort or money.

  11. #24441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was it? Found some info on her from last year but nothing more recently.
    She change her menu from last year. She didn't do no bare at all and now she offer bbj but her rate went up. Also, on her ad photo. It show jizz on her face and when I question her. She said its from her personal life so don't expect that kind of service.

  12. #24440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    That's what I was hoping to find out. There's been multiple Lexi's spoken of on the Providence board and I had no idea which one this is (if she was even one of them.

    The lack of TER reviews is why I wanted to check before taking any sort of plunge.
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.

  13. #24439

    Kitty Kat

    Has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was it? Found some info on her from last year but nothing more recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-09 at 8.03.14 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #24438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.

  15. #24437
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.
    That's what I was hoping to find out. There's been multiple Lexi's spoken of on the Providence board and I had no idea which one this is (if she was even one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I keep track of the ads on Tryst for Providence.

    Her ad is brand new, doesn't include rates, and the phone numbers don't show up on TER.

    She may be real, but I wouldn't pay a deposit.
    The lack of TER reviews is why I wanted to check before taking any sort of plunge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape