Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 25015
-
06-09-26 14:42 #24445Senior Member

Posts: 777Kris / Liz is still in Swansea. Honestly if it wasn't for the drive and the bridge I would see her a lot more often.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 12:09 #24444Senior Member

Posts: 532That's seriously messed up.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Sadly, I've seen some online pics of escorts (advertising as Trans) that you'd never have known based on their pics.
The ones that don't say anything. Not good.
-
06-09-26 10:40 #24443Senior Member

Posts: 834Families?
All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:19 #24442Senior Member

Posts: 834Homely?
I think Kris / Liz may fit some of your wishes. Huge natural tits, nice woman, very down-to-earth, not a junkie, no rapsheet on beenverified, don't know about greek as I rarely even look for that, but very GFE and pretty much unlimited menu. But in terms of looks, not the prettiest face in the album, to be sure! Her Facebook shows her face if you know where to look.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
https://ultragfe.com/provider/101327...liz-chris.html
I saw her a few years ago in Swansea. But I'm not sure where her incall is now. In Providence according to the above ad? Maybe somebody knows? Her daughters also are in the biz but I never tried them because I like tits, and the daughters reportedly have none.
-
06-09-26 09:37 #24441Senior Member

Posts: 683I recognize the pics, I think she used to post on stg quite a bit. I do think reviews here were enough for me to keep in mind, do not waste your time, effort or money.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:16 #24440Senior Member

Posts: 4544Kitty
She change her menu from last year. She didn't do no bare at all and now she offer bbj but her rate went up. Also, on her ad photo. It show jizz on her face and when I question her. She said its from her personal life so don't expect that kind of service.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:13 #24439Senior Member

Posts: 4544She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 08:11 #24438Senior Member

Posts: 149Kitty Kat
Has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was it? Found some info on her from last year but nothing more recently.
-
06-08-26 23:28 #24437Senior Member

Posts: 1734I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:00 #24436Senior Member

Posts: 582That's what I was hoping to find out. There's been multiple Lexi's spoken of on the Providence board and I had no idea which one this is (if she was even one of them.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
The lack of TER reviews is why I wanted to check before taking any sort of plunge.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 19:40 #24435Senior Member

Posts: 4544Lexi
She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:48 #24434Senior Member

Posts: 196"Lexi"
I keep track of the ads on Tryst for Providence.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
Her ad is brand new, doesn't include rates, and the phone numbers don't show up on TER.
She may be real, but I wouldn't pay a deposit.
-
06-08-26 16:35 #24433Senior Member

Posts: 1405I used to fuck this slightly chubby black chick in Woony. She would blow you and let you cum in her mouth, then she wanted to get fucked afterwards. Mind you, this was the pre-pandemic era.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
She had nice tits to play with, and she was always clean and smelled real good. The place she was at was on the 3rd floor, an empty apartment. I think she was just squatting there. Reminded me of Camilla Sweets on Cranston St. 3rd floor, sparsely furnished apartment, She was there for a few years as I recall.
-
06-08-26 16:33 #24432Senior Member

Posts: 697It's
Usually because of some trama they experienced as a kid which is sad it displays in a sexual manner later on. I saw Beth Girls competition (forgot their name but handler lets me know of her new girls as they come) and we had a great session and talked at the end. She told me she also strips at Desire and had one guy who was overly drinking and dropping money cry in the booth with her after jokingly asking if he was okay 😂. She led him to VIP to talk more privately and he just lost it when she hugged him in a genuine way. Says most of her clients pop early and spend the rest of the hr or two just talking because they want to be heard. Honestly, most people on here need therapy but want to pay some fugly disgusting STG girl then sitting and sorting their past and feelings out LOL.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:46 #24431Senior Member

Posts: 4544AI escort or whatever the fk that mean











Reply With Quote



