Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 25016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    AI escort or whatever the fk that mean


  2. #24430

    Reminds me of a MTV documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.

  3. #24429

    Strange request

    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.

  4. #24428

    Another Lexi

    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi

  5. #24427
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.
    LOL. Anyone even contemplating paying for an escort in her 70's has bigger issues than the girl herself.

    Geez.

  6. #24426

    Ally Gee. No ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.
    She does not have an ad up un STG (or anywhere else currently) and I don't have a pic.

  7. #24425

    Husband I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?
    I guess her husband was around. I don't know her like that. Some follow her on socials. He's got a long rap sheet.

  8. #24424

    Ally

    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.

  9. #24423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.
    Do you have a link for her?

  10. #24422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.
    LMAO! Diaper-wearing massage that's a first!

  11. #24421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.

  12. #24420
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.
    TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.

  13. #24419

    Ally Gee. Was Lexi

    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.

  14. #24418

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.

    https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.

  15. #24417

    Savannah

    Hi gius,

    Anyone has partake in it lately. Any experience.

    Titu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape