Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    That's what I was hoping to find out. There's been multiple Lexi's spoken of on the Providence board and I had no idea which one this is (if she was even one of them.

    The lack of TER reviews is why I wanted to check before taking any sort of plunge.
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.

  2. #24438

    Kitty Kat

    Has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was it? Found some info on her from last year but nothing more recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-09 at 8.03.14 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #24437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.

  4. #24436
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.
    That's what I was hoping to find out. There's been multiple Lexi's spoken of on the Providence board and I had no idea which one this is (if she was even one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I keep track of the ads on Tryst for Providence.

    Her ad is brand new, doesn't include rates, and the phone numbers don't show up on TER.

    She may be real, but I wouldn't pay a deposit.
    The lack of TER reviews is why I wanted to check before taking any sort of plunge.

  5. #24435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi
    She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.

  6. #24434

    "Lexi"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi
    I keep track of the ads on Tryst for Providence.

    Her ad is brand new, doesn't include rates, and the phone numbers don't show up on TER.

    She may be real, but I wouldn't pay a deposit.

  7. #24433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.
    I used to fuck this slightly chubby black chick in Woony. She would blow you and let you cum in her mouth, then she wanted to get fucked afterwards. Mind you, this was the pre-pandemic era.

    She had nice tits to play with, and she was always clean and smelled real good. The place she was at was on the 3rd floor, an empty apartment. I think she was just squatting there. Reminded me of Camilla Sweets on Cranston St. 3rd floor, sparsely furnished apartment, She was there for a few years as I recall.

  8. #24432

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.
    Usually because of some trama they experienced as a kid which is sad it displays in a sexual manner later on. I saw Beth Girls competition (forgot their name but handler lets me know of her new girls as they come) and we had a great session and talked at the end. She told me she also strips at Desire and had one guy who was overly drinking and dropping money cry in the booth with her after jokingly asking if he was okay 😂. She led him to VIP to talk more privately and he just lost it when she hugged him in a genuine way. Says most of her clients pop early and spend the rest of the hr or two just talking because they want to be heard. Honestly, most people on here need therapy but want to pay some fugly disgusting STG girl then sitting and sorting their past and feelings out LOL.

  9. #24431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    AI escort or whatever the fk that mean


  10. #24430

    Reminds me of a MTV documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.

  11. #24429

    Strange request

    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.

  12. #24428

    Another Lexi

    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi

  13. #24427
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.
    LOL. Anyone even contemplating paying for an escort in her 70's has bigger issues than the girl herself.

    Geez.

  14. #24426

    Ally Gee. No ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.
    She does not have an ad up un STG (or anywhere else currently) and I don't have a pic.

  15. #24425

    Husband I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?
    I guess her husband was around. I don't know her like that. Some follow her on socials. He's got a long rap sheet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape