Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 5848
-
06-13-26 18:42 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 1143Tons of them on tna. Use the provider search feature and you can search by asian and outcall. Can't recommend any specific myself, but there are a pretty good selection. GL.
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 17:37 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 2939Where are you staying? The agency DT will do outcalls.
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 16:39 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 47Asian?
Can anybody recommend an Asian girl that'll come to my hotel that's reliable & attractive (probably a unicorn)? I'm not into the massage scene, so I don't want to go to an MP.
-
06-12-26 16:48 #5710Regular Member

Posts: 20Long live CT
Sadly the OG is no longer in reasonable distance. She was a fun time.
Originally Posted by SevenInchToy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:53 #5709Regular Member

Posts: 22That would be "Casey Taylor" .
Originally Posted by DarkStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 02:51 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 36Where to find.
They are on the GPS boards all the time. Their add says something like thanks to Chris Taylor for introducing me. Or some such.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
Dark.
-
06-12-26 01:30 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 636Ct girls
Where can I find your reviews of CT girls. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 21:00 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 25What makes it worse is people actually pay that price because why else have they not changed it. I see a bunch of no this and no that, yea no thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 17:57 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 127Modeling Studios
I see the models from studios, like Barbie's, are on the other board trying to get $500 to $600. Has anyone told them the CT girls are near perfect models and all the ones I see DFK and CIM for $260. Why would anyone go to these places?
-
06-09-26 11:50 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 33This has been my go to scale. Even with doubling the stars, it's still a valid system. It squelches any bawking.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
The Forest Groove new ratings system as of 7/21/21.
5 Stars = WOWZA! Model quality, service felt natural and as advertised, and scheduling was easy. If I feel like I wish she was my regular at the end. Then 5 stars.
4 Stars = "Call me? Almost top notch, just slightly off from perfect for me. Might just be an off day for one of us. I would repeat and might be 5 stars next time.
3 Stars = "The Scooter" For me something was off, but services and looks were per the Ad (or close). Nothing negative to say, just not my typical experience and someone else might have enjoyed it more.
2 Stars = "Well bless her heart" Looks or service were not as expected, and below my normal experience. I screen well, so this is unlikely to happen. Might be an alert to go with this review if I think the provider intentions were bad.
1 Star. Satan is that you? There is definitely an alert to go with this review.
-
06-09-26 09:16 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 37910/10 means she's real and they liked her. 9/10 or below means she wasn't great it's a red flag. Few reviews means yuck. No reviews means she's not real. This isn't the hobbyists fault. It's the code the hookers and mods created by their behavior.
Originally Posted by Fls15
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 17:30 #5702Regular Member

Posts: 7Reviews
100% Its this, and I do it myself. When I review its 10/10, or I don't review at all. Anything below just means you're flagging yourself to the provider and other providers as problematic and someone to complain about.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
Had a couple incidents where I opened a legitimate alert, and another where I gave a 9/10 rating and both just created problems. I'm not on there to expose myself to bullshit.
-
06-08-26 15:35 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 1004Last jack shack I went to was that place above Dantes downtown, before covid. She was smoking hot Just an expensive DIY which she air dances in front of you. No touching allowed. Very lame. 1.6 all in. I would not repeat. Money better spent at an AMP.
Originally Posted by NamesteRay
[View Original Post]
Also for $$ I could get two hot Asians at the AMP to tag team me at the same time.
-
06-08-26 13:07 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 127Has anyone seen Kodi at the one near Devils Point referenced below? Would love to know if she is GFE, PM if you need to.
.
Originally Posted by NamesteRay
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:06 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 454Reviews pros and cons
This is a solid take on TNA reviews. And for many providers, if it's not a 10/10 star rating, they have a problem with it.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
Some will respond to a review, and others will just avoid seeing you again. Some have them taken down with some very misleading claims, and the mods just do what the providers want.
For example: I left an 8/10 star review, and my only critiques were that the in-call was REALLY messy, and her advertised activities weren't honored (BBBJ). When she saw my review, she flagged it for "sharing personal info about her" for discussing the general whereabouts of her in-call, and that it was messy, and the mods took it down.
I put more emphasis on how often she is rated. If she posts often and isn't reviewed often, I take that as a sign that guys are staying quiet about a lame provider.













Reply With Quote





