Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 5849
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5714

    Still looking for help and recommendations for next week

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladMan1212  [View Original Post]
    So the wife is leaving for a girls trip in June and has give me a "hall pass", I'm pretty new to Portland and would love to experience what is has to offer, I'm talking about the best / favorite escorts, utr's, strip clubs, sex clubs, best spot for walkers, everything yall want to throw at me as a newbie, I have Lexi Taylor and shortcake in mind already as I love Pawg a, but if you guys have recommendations to any of that similar build I would love the recommendations. Also interested in the massage parlors or those "jack schaks" I've read about where, or even the coffee places with extras. Thanks in advance from a very excited new Portlander.
    Still would love some help and recommendations.

  2. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an Asian girl that'll come to my hotel that's reliable & attractive (probably a unicorn)? I'm not into the massage scene, so I don't want to go to an MP.
    Tons of them on tna. Use the provider search feature and you can search by asian and outcall. Can't recommend any specific myself, but there are a pretty good selection. GL.

  3. #5712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an Asian girl that'll come to my hotel that's reliable & attractive (probably a unicorn)? I'm not into the massage scene, so I don't want to go to an MP.
    Where are you staying? The agency DT will do outcalls.

  4. #5711

    Asian?

    Can anybody recommend an Asian girl that'll come to my hotel that's reliable & attractive (probably a unicorn)? I'm not into the massage scene, so I don't want to go to an MP.

  5. #5710

    Long live CT

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenInchToy  [View Original Post]
    That would be "Casey Taylor".
    Sadly the OG is no longer in reasonable distance. She was a fun time.

  6. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStreet  [View Original Post]
    They are on the GPS boards all the time. Their add says something like thanks to Chris Taylor for introducing me. Or some such..
    That would be "Casey Taylor" .

  7. #5708

    Where to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find your reviews of CT girls. Thanks.
    They are on the GPS boards all the time. Their add says something like thanks to Chris Taylor for introducing me. Or some such.

    Dark.

  8. #5707

    Ct girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    I see the models from studios, like Barbie's, are on the other board trying to get $500 to $600. Has anyone told them the CT girls are near perfect models and all the ones I see DFK and CIM for $260. Why would anyone go to these places?
    Where can I find your reviews of CT girls. Thanks.

  9. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    I see the models from studios, like Barbie's, are on the other board trying to get $500 to $600. Has anyone told them the CT girls are near perfect models and all the ones I see DFK and CIM for $260. Why would anyone go to these places?
    What makes it worse is people actually pay that price because why else have they not changed it. I see a bunch of no this and no that, yea no thanks.

  10. #5705

    Modeling Studios

    I see the models from studios, like Barbie's, are on the other board trying to get $500 to $600. Has anyone told them the CT girls are near perfect models and all the ones I see DFK and CIM for $260. Why would anyone go to these places?

  11. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    10/10 means she's real and they liked her. 9/10 or below means she wasn't great it's a red flag. Few reviews means yuck. No reviews means she's not real. This isn't the hobbyists fault. It's the code the hookers and mods created by their behavior.
    This has been my go to scale. Even with doubling the stars, it's still a valid system. It squelches any bawking.

    The Forest Groove new ratings system as of 7/21/21.

    5 Stars = WOWZA! Model quality, service felt natural and as advertised, and scheduling was easy. If I feel like I wish she was my regular at the end. Then 5 stars.

    4 Stars = "Call me? Almost top notch, just slightly off from perfect for me. Might just be an off day for one of us. I would repeat and might be 5 stars next time.

    3 Stars = "The Scooter" For me something was off, but services and looks were per the Ad (or close). Nothing negative to say, just not my typical experience and someone else might have enjoyed it more.

    2 Stars = "Well bless her heart" Looks or service were not as expected, and below my normal experience. I screen well, so this is unlikely to happen. Might be an alert to go with this review if I think the provider intentions were bad.

    1 Star. Satan is that you? There is definitely an alert to go with this review.

  12. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by Fls15  [View Original Post]
    100% Its this, and I do it myself. When I review its 10/10, or I don't review at all. Anything below just means you're flagging yourself to the provider and other providers as problematic and someone to complain about.

    Had a couple incidents where I opened a legitimate alert, and another where I gave a 9/10 rating and both just created problems. I'm not on there to expose myself to bullshit.
    10/10 means she's real and they liked her. 9/10 or below means she wasn't great it's a red flag. Few reviews means yuck. No reviews means she's not real. This isn't the hobbyists fault. It's the code the hookers and mods created by their behavior.

  13. #5702

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    I put more emphasis on how often she is rated. If she posts often and isn't reviewed often, I take that as a sign that guys are staying quiet about a lame provider.
    100% Its this, and I do it myself. When I review its 10/10, or I don't review at all. Anything below just means you're flagging yourself to the provider and other providers as problematic and someone to complain about.

    Had a couple incidents where I opened a legitimate alert, and another where I gave a 9/10 rating and both just created problems. I'm not on there to expose myself to bullshit.

  14. #5701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesteRay  [View Original Post]
    A couple of thoughts on this venture.

    1. You're better of spending that money on a CT Girl from the TNA page. Met several and always satisfied for an HR under four bills.

    2. I have had success at lingerie shops but is more expensive. They are true GPS. Look at the boards for Talia cakes or raven. They are at the shop across from Devils pt.

    3. Most of the lingerie shop models are making good cash doing bikini coffee, OF and watching dudes jerk off off at lingerie places.

    4. I know TNA is referred to as GPS board but I think tryst is even more GPS. At least TNA has reviews so you can do some research.

    Finally, it is getting more expensive across the industry as everything else in our capitalist economy. Good pussy ain't cheap and cheap pussy ain't good. Probably.

    Stay safe and happy mongering.
    Last jack shack I went to was that place above Dantes downtown, before covid. She was smoking hot Just an expensive DIY which she air dances in front of you. No touching allowed. Very lame. 1.6 all in. I would not repeat. Money better spent at an AMP.

    Also for $$ I could get two hot Asians at the AMP to tag team me at the same time.

  15. #5700
    Has anyone seen Kodi at the one near Devils Point referenced below? Would love to know if she is GFE, PM if you need to.

    Quote Originally Posted by NamesteRay  [View Original Post]
    A couple of thoughts on this venture.

    1. You're better of spending that money on a CT Girl from the TNA page. Met several and always satisfied for an HR under four bills.

    2. I have had success at lingerie shops but is more expensive. They are true GPS. Look at the boards for Talia cakes or raven. They are at the shop across from Devils pt.

    3. Most of the lingerie shop models are making good cash doing bikini coffee, OF and watching dudes jerk off off at lingerie places.

    4. I know TNA is referred to as GPS board but I think tryst is even more GPS. At least TNA has reviews so you can do some research.

    Finally, it is getting more expensive across the industry as everything else in our capitalist economy. Good pussy ain't cheap and cheap pussy ain't good. Probably.

    Stay safe and happy mongering.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape