Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 5849
-
06-08-26 13:06 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 454Reviews pros and cons
This is a solid take on TNA reviews. And for many providers, if it's not a 10/10 star rating, they have a problem with it.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
Some will respond to a review, and others will just avoid seeing you again. Some have them taken down with some very misleading claims, and the mods just do what the providers want.
For example: I left an 8/10 star review, and my only critiques were that the in-call was REALLY messy, and her advertised activities weren't honored (BBBJ). When she saw my review, she flagged it for "sharing personal info about her" for discussing the general whereabouts of her in-call, and that it was messy, and the mods took it down.
I put more emphasis on how often she is rated. If she posts often and isn't reviewed often, I take that as a sign that guys are staying quiet about a lame provider.
-
06-08-26 12:52 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 144It's true, but the TNA review system has really gone down in quality and reliability over the years. Used to be you could really DETAIL your experience, including price. Some guys were even known to post photos and videos with their reviews. Now, there's more you CAN'T detail in a review that what you can (e.g., "alphabet soup" and a few code words). Also, there's the problem of having issues when you post a less-than-stellar review: you might get "white knighted" or the provider might take action against you behind the scenes (and the site tends to side with the providers, all things being equal). So, TNA is good for checking to make sure your provider is a safe bet (or, a ROB! But the quality of the reviews is. Generic at best.
Originally Posted by DragonBow76
[View Original Post]
In some ways, I find I get better info here for providers and AMPs than I can at TNA.
-
06-08-26 00:53 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 46Jack Shacks
A couple of thoughts on this venture.
1. You're better of spending that money on a CT Girl from the TNA page. Met several and always satisfied for an HR under four bills.
2. I have had success at lingerie shops but is more expensive. They are true GPS. Look at the boards for Talia cakes or raven. They are at the shop across from Devils pt.
3. Most of the lingerie shop models are making good cash doing bikini coffee, OF and watching dudes jerk off off at lingerie places.
4. I know TNA is referred to as GPS board but I think tryst is even more GPS. At least TNA has reviews so you can do some research.
Finally, it is getting more expensive across the industry as everything else in our capitalist economy. Good pussy ain't cheap and cheap pussy ain't good. Probably.
Stay safe and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 22:55 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 33But the review system is nice when someone writes an actual experience review. I've looked at other sites and all I see are scams or TGTBT and am ill suited to weed thru it all. But you want to see some really GPS girls, look at private delights, holy heck are they proud of what they got.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 15:14 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 144GPS definition
Golden Pussy Syndrome (noun): A tendency for some providers to overrate their own attractiveness and desirability and use it as a basis to demand outrageous prices (and usually for less-than-GFE services).
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
TNA Board is often referred to as "The GPS Site" because many of the purveyors of GPS advertise there.
-
06-07-26 11:09 #5694Regular Member

Posts: 15What is gps
Acronym for. Golden p*why syndrome. Usually refers to provider who charge very high. Also synonymously used for the TNA board.
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 09:35 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 1143Sylvia's
They're entire business model is based on exactly your experience. Once guys are in there, they hope you'll stay because "well, I'm already here" next thing you know, you're down 100's of dollars for absolutely nothing. I learned long ago, that I make a pact with myself. "If I don't get XX, before I pay, I'm leaving" and stick to it. They're banking on the fact you won't leave, but leave we must.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 09:31 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 766I miss the shacks
I miss the days for $40 house fee and $120 to the girl you could just drop in and fuck a hottie.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 23:50 #5691Regular Member

Posts: 11I went there within the last few months just to see what it's like. I'd imagine it highly depends on the girl and how smooth you are, but it was insinuated that it could be taken out of the playhouse at a later date (also after I dropped more cash than I'm willing to admit). What would happen then? I didn't go that far.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 21:54 #5690Regular Member

Posts: 17Report Back
Thank you to those who responded. I pulled the trigger anyway despite the responses just to see if it was something I wanted to do again.
I will not be returning. Hazel was insanely gorgeous that's for sure. Nothing against her. Initial donation was 160. Not bad. Left me alone for a bit to settle and I disrobed. She returned to discuss extras. Listed anything from a lapdance to a full body rub with a handy finish. I asked if DATY was an option and she said no swapping fluids (there goes my hope.). So I asked for the body rub and handy and she quoted 700.
I'm sorry, what the fuck? Is anybody actually getting that? Like genuinely guys. Are you donating that much for something you can do on your own? My lord. Not to judge but.
So I asked for the lap dance which was 200. Still absurd but I was there so whatever. No touching allowed (seriously? WTF). The lap dance ended up being pretty good for sure. Her kitty was insanely close to my face and I could smell it (delicious). Her nips grazed my mouth occasionally. Her body was smooth and insane. However, not touching. Hard to get hard with just that. Oh, and a towel over my waist didn't help.
Eventually she asked if I wanted to unload and provided me with something slick to help. I asked one last time if I could touch while I finished. Nope. Fair enough, so, there it went. Cleaned up. She provided me with socials. I left.
It's just so not worth it. 360 for a pretty good lap dance. She was genuine and actually incredibly nice. Bubbly. Funny. So it's not her fault (at least I don't think it was). But it's just a price that could have gotten me FS with a real provider.
So, there's that. At least I know now. I recommend you don't drop the same dime and make the same mistake.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 21:36 #5689Banned Member

Posts: 22What is gps
Still newish. May I know what is gps?
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 19:48 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 1143Sylvias is basically a strip club without the atmosphere. No touch lap dance is the standard. Some girls will touch you, but you can't touch them. Maybe a sly brush of your dick, but not much else. I've never felt so ripped off in my life as my one trip to sylvias. Don't know how they stay in business, honestly.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 19:05 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 42Never been myself but have always been intrigued. From what I've read, Sylvia's has the least amount of touch / interaction. Not even sure you can get an HJ in there. I know some who advertised on the GPS board have worked at Just Bliss and Xsensual. Also heard that services differ from model to model. Rather than go in blind, it seems best to set up an appointment with someone who is a sure thing. Then you can get a lay of the land. That's all I got. Just never pulled the trigger myself on a lingerie modeling spot.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 16:40 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 29I haven't seen either of these girls, and it's been a while since I've been to Playhouse, but in my experience all these girls are total safety, and DATY, BBBJ are not on the menu. I've never had FS offered at Playhouse, but as I've said, it's been quite a while and I've never seen either of those girls, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by RCorolla111
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:56 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 144Bebe has to be the most hit-and-miss provider I have ever heard of. On the GPS page, half her reviews are outstanding, the other half are "Disappointing".
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
Why is this? Maybe she's been overworked so much that sometimes she just can't give her best?











Reply With Quote





