Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 25024
-
06-09-26 09:13 #24439Senior Member

Posts: 4545She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 08:11 #24438Senior Member

Posts: 149Kitty Kat
Has anyone seen her recently? If so, how was it? Found some info on her from last year but nothing more recently.
-
06-08-26 23:28 #24437Senior Member

Posts: 1734I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:00 #24436Senior Member

Posts: 582That's what I was hoping to find out. There's been multiple Lexi's spoken of on the Providence board and I had no idea which one this is (if she was even one of them.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
The lack of TER reviews is why I wanted to check before taking any sort of plunge.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 19:40 #24435Senior Member

Posts: 4545Lexi
She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:48 #24434Senior Member

Posts: 196"Lexi"
I keep track of the ads on Tryst for Providence.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
Her ad is brand new, doesn't include rates, and the phone numbers don't show up on TER.
She may be real, but I wouldn't pay a deposit.
-
06-08-26 16:35 #24433Senior Member

Posts: 1406I used to fuck this slightly chubby black chick in Woony. She would blow you and let you cum in her mouth, then she wanted to get fucked afterwards. Mind you, this was the pre-pandemic era.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
She had nice tits to play with, and she was always clean and smelled real good. The place she was at was on the 3rd floor, an empty apartment. I think she was just squatting there. Reminded me of Camilla Sweets on Cranston St. 3rd floor, sparsely furnished apartment, She was there for a few years as I recall.
-
06-08-26 16:33 #24432Senior Member

Posts: 698It's
Usually because of some trama they experienced as a kid which is sad it displays in a sexual manner later on. I saw Beth Girls competition (forgot their name but handler lets me know of her new girls as they come) and we had a great session and talked at the end. She told me she also strips at Desire and had one guy who was overly drinking and dropping money cry in the booth with her after jokingly asking if he was okay 😂. She led him to VIP to talk more privately and he just lost it when she hugged him in a genuine way. Says most of her clients pop early and spend the rest of the hr or two just talking because they want to be heard. Honestly, most people on here need therapy but want to pay some fugly disgusting STG girl then sitting and sorting their past and feelings out LOL.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:46 #24431Senior Member

Posts: 4545AI escort or whatever the fk that mean
-
06-08-26 15:05 #24430Senior Member

Posts: 74Reminds me of a MTV documentary
There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 12:32 #24429Senior Member

Posts: 82Strange request
We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.
Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.
This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.
So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
-
06-08-26 11:23 #24428Senior Member

Posts: 582Another Lexi
Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.
https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi
-
06-08-26 07:42 #24427Senior Member

Posts: 532LOL. Anyone even contemplating paying for an escort in her 70's has bigger issues than the girl herself.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Geez.
-
06-08-26 06:09 #24426Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee. No ad
She does not have an ad up un STG (or anywhere else currently) and I don't have a pic.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 22:55 #24425Senior Member

Posts: 156Husband I guess
I guess her husband was around. I don't know her like that. Some follow her on socials. He's got a long rap sheet.
Originally Posted by SteelBoner
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





