Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 18682
-
06-09-26 00:27 #17857Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Kelly-cloud spa
Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.
Originally Posted by IronFalcon3
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.
-
06-09-26 00:00 #17856Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4Gold Panda Spa in Sun City Jenny
Last night in town before I head back to Vegas. Decided to go back to Gold Panda for some more of that waterbed mattress treatment. Jenny was available so I went with her. She's a good looking early 30's Chinese lady. I let her know right away that I wanted that table shower or whatever they call it. Dropped off my clothes in the room and then headed to the table shower. Very similar routine that I had yesterday with Angela, cleaned me up real well and licked my asshole, did some real nice camel sliding on me when I flipped over. Very good BBBJ with good eye contact. Jenny did some 69 while we were still in the table shower, nice little trimmed kitty that was very tasty. We remained in 69 for a little bit and then she got up and rinsed me off and we dried each other off and headed back to the room.
Jenny got this old man hard again with her blow job and then she put the rubber on my dick. She laid down on the massage table and I climbed up on top of her and I started rubbing my dick on her pussy. Eased inside of her, pushed her legs back a little bit and tried to go as deep as I could possibly go. She had no problem with depth, although she was very tight. The view from up top was nice while I'm squeezing onto those natural boobs. I knew that I was about to blow, and I ripped off the rubber and just squirted onto her belly. She got up and wiped off the cum and cleaned us up.
You can't go wrong with this particular store because of that water bed or table shower or whatever they call it. It's a very unique experience.
-
06-08-26 23:56 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 93Seriously?
"Standard tip is 160-180 and Greece is usually 100. How is he driving up prices by paying 250? You retarded?
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:28 #17854Regular Member

Posts: 7Plus 100 for anal
Before name calling someone, you might want to read his post again. He got anal. Standard tip for anal is plus 100. He paid 250, so my guess is he did not have the exact change for 240 or he was tipping extra 10 bucks. 150+100=250.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:53 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 89Glad you were able to see Lola. She is a supertar.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
Also, Raina has some sex videos if you look hard enough. You can see why she can inhale a sausage.
-
06-08-26 13:46 #17852Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42At First I Understood The Attraction. Then I Understood The Addiction.
Finally got a chance for a repeat visit with Eva the GFE queen herself at Infinity. After another incredible session with Eva, I finally understand the Eva hype now. It's no surprise how many of you degenerates are addicted to her, myself included. The looks obviously check out. Pretty face, great body, takes very good care of herself, all that stuff is exactly as advertised. The thing that caught me off guard was how comfortable everything felt. She's easy to talk to, easy to relax around, and has this calm, flirty energy that never feels forced. Halfway through the appointment I started realizing I finally understood what everybody was talking about. Plenty of attractive girls offer good service. That's not exactly rare. What seems to separate Eva is that the longer you're around her, the more you want to keep being around her. The whole thing just feels easy. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and you're already thinking about coming back. I walked in understanding why guys find her attractive. I walked out understanding why guys become regulars. Those turned out to be two completely different things. The more I explore, the more Eva makes sense.
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
One unexpected side effect of finally crossing Eva off the list a second time: I got a chance to meet some of the newer Infinity arrivals afterward. Joy definitely caught my eye! I'll probably have to come back to conduct additional research to investigate that situation properly and see what all the buzz is about.
-
06-08-26 13:25 #17851Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Rainaiscrazy's Long-Lost Sister?
Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.
The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.
She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.
Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.
This wasn't one of them.
Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.
Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.
-
06-08-26 12:36 #17850Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Kelly-cloud spa-3rd times the charm
Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again. I'll keep this one shorter than my first review on her and I did not leave a review for my second time seeing her but third times the charm with this woman, because I think she's officially in love with me. LOL. Just joking guys she's only in love with my dick and my money. Haha.
As stated by all others and myself, the girl has an incredible body and tight all over with a perfect tiny firm ass, and that poon tang is tight tight tight.
She has top-notch dirty talking skills and her head game is ridiculous. After a pretty intense session I filled her mouth to the brim with my load, and it was leaking out down my dick then she looks up at me with the head of my cock still in her mouth And swallows the rest of what's inside of her, then licks her lips looks up at me and says yummy (I'm bringing a ring and getting down on one knee next time I come to see her) LOL.
Quick playful shower standing up and 100 little kisses all over me and some super nice compliments and then I got dressed and I was out.
-
06-08-26 12:06 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 89I would say as far as looks, she reminds me of Mia Rider. Also reminds me of the Instagram personality Raina of Rainaiscrazy, who does food challenge. Lola is hotter. She is a borderline Porn Star.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 11:55 #17848Senior Member

Posts: 249Seriously?
$250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Deluxecock
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 09:52 #17847Banned Member

Posts: 6Red 8 Spa. Lola
I stopped by this weekend and so happy I did. A cute girl answered the door and walked me to the room after giving me a nice kiss.
She told me her name was Lola. Pink hair and nice set of Ds. Her body is built to ride. Curves in all the right places. She closes the door and it's down to business.
We both strip and she starts a fantastic BBBJ. I lay her on the table for 69. She is wet and I was ready for more. I loved the view and needed to be inside. I did bring more donation just in case. She said it was $300 for anal and I agreed. She covered me up and rode me like a champ. Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I wanted to try doggie and the sights brought me close to the edge. I asked to CIM and she obliged. Lola removed the cover and I shot a weeks load. It felt amazing! Time was up and after a quick cleaning I promised her I would be back.
$50 house plus $250 donation.
-
06-08-26 01:49 #17846Banned Member

Posts: 6I will have to try out the new rotation. Thanks for the great review.
How long is the new crew in town for?
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 01:43 #17845Banned Member

Posts: 6I will also repeat with Lola as my wallet allows.
Red 8 is really stepping in with the new rotation.
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 01:39 #17844Banned Member

Posts: 6I saw her yesterday and agree she is a dream. I'm was very happy with the service.
Great gal and built for sex. The anal was amazing!
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 00:02 #17843Regular Member

Posts: 5Who has the biggest breasts?
I'm looking for the girl with the biggest breasts. Would it be Yumi? Eve? I absolutely love big tits and I'm looking to see the provider who has the biggest and best.












Reply With Quote






