Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 18670
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17830

    +1 for Yumi

    Her is a beautiful girl we had a very pleasant afternoon monstrous' tits clean pussy I want to make a quick comeback'.

  2. #17829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the wonderful review. Lola sounds just like my type. You mention in your last line that she feels like a porn star.

    Would you say there's a specific porn star that comes to your mind when you see Lola?

    Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?

    Would love to hear which XXX Superstar she reminds you of.
    She reminds me of one who uses a tissue to wipe and spit into about Every 5 minutes. It's awesome after an an hour to look down and see 30+ tissues all over the filthy tile floor you have to barefoot across to get your clothes. Thank Jesus for her bolt on D cups which are quite nice, but don't really align with any of the porn starlets you listed.

  3. #17828
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    The Joy of Infinity.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    The Basics:

    Name: Joy.

    Address: Infinity Spa, 514X W. Peoria Ave #120 (left of Lone Wolf).

    Appearance:

    Height: 5'3".

    Age: Looks late 20's to early 30's. Looks around the same age as Eva, or maybe a few years older than Leah.

    Weight: Around 100-110 pounds.

    Cup Size: MM D's. Fantastically exquisite Golden Globes. Praise to her doctor!

    Menu: Standard Infinity menu options available. Massage, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, BLS, TS.

    Extra Menu: None.

    Price: $260 all in ($60 house + $180 tip + $20 extra at the end for going above and beyond).

    Session Length: 1 hour.

    Verdict: Joy is one of those girls who starts making more sense the longer the appointment goes on. Very attractive, easy to be around, and clearly experienced at creating the kind of session that keeps guys coming back. The table shower alone is worth the price of admission, and her overall Sichuan personality stayed spicy and engaging from start to finish. If you're the type who prioritizes service and looks over conversation, Joy is an easy repeat. After meeting her, it's not hard to understand how she's managed to stay popular at a high-volume NYC shop for over a year.

    Overall Evaluation: Looks: 9/10, Service: 9/10, Attitude: 9/10, Table Shower: 10/10.

    TLDR Summary:
    • Joy feels less like a random new arrival and more like a proven veteran from a highly competitive NYC spa.
    • Very attractive girl-next-door look. Soft eyes, natural beauty, elegant vibe, and excellent eye contact. If Dream is a 10, I'd put Joy around a 9 physically.
    • Service is where she really shines. If Dream and Eva are 10's, Joy is comfortably in the same conversation at a 9.
    • Table shower is absolutely worth experiencing. She's got a few unique moves that veterans will appreciate immediately.
    • English is limited, but effort, enthusiasm, and chemistry more than compensate.
    • Strong GFE-style energy once she gets comfortable. The more rapport develops, the more expressive and interactive she becomes.
    • One of those girls who quietly builds repeat clientele rather than relying purely on looks.
    • Apparently spends most of her time at a major NYC agency where girls survive by generating repeat business. She's been there over a year and is reportedly one of their more popular providers. Explains a lot.
    • At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.
    • The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.
    Thanks for the recommendation! I was starting to wonder why we're already a week into the month and nobody had really posted much about the new Infinity lineup yet. Appreciate all the details. You've definitely got me tempted to check her out soon. Hopefully Joy can help deliver the summer of love I'm looking for.

  4. #17827
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    On business travel in AZ and was looking for some fun and this was close by. Parking was easy. Spa wasn't busy at the time of visit. I was greeted by Lola.

    Lola is gorgeous and built for sex. Nice large breast although they are definitely man-made. I leave the tip at the beginning as I always do so there isn't any interuptions. I booked for an 1/2 hour $50. I usually bring extra in cases of any "extras".

    She starts with a massage as I'm laying on my stomach. She undresses completely and asks "you like oil?" as she lathers up some oil. She is extremely playful and a great kisser too. She smears the oil all over my back then rubs her naked body all over my back. Feels so good. She then spreads my ass and I can feel her tongue dart into my asshole. I am clenching the table.

    She tell me to turn over. We DFK and she goes down and sucks my nipples. I then suck hers. We get into 69 position and gets pretty hot. I'm eating her pussy out and it is awesome and she is sucking my cock. I then start tonguing her asshole. She sticks a finger in my ass for a prostate massage. Haven't had to many of them and haven't been used to them but enjoyed somewhat. I start going crazy while licking her butthole. I said "I want to fuck you". She puts on a condom and rides me cowgirl. We kiss while she is bouncing up and down on me.

    I asked if we could do doggy and she agrees. As I pumping her from behind, I gaze at her starfish. I start rubbing her butthole. I ask if we could do anal and she agreed but she said it was extra (which is why I gave $250 for tip, so $300 altogether). I went ahead and stuck it into her nice tight asshole. It was heaven. She also is a good dirty talker as we trade dirty talk to each other. It is such a great site from behind.

    I'm about to cum but I told her I want to cum in her mouth. I laid on my back and she started sucking on me. She added a finger in my asshole and made things more intense. I couldn't hold it anymore so I had such an intense nut (probably because of the prostate massage). I exploded in here mouth, and she kept her mouth on my cock for a while. She probably spit. I didn't notice. She did try for a second shot but I'm old and it takes time to reload.

    Lola is an absolute dream and a borderline Porn Star. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.
    Thanks for the wonderful review. Lola sounds just like my type. You mention in your last line that she feels like a porn star.

    Would you say there's a specific porn star that comes to your mind when you see Lola?

    Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?

    Would love to hear which XXX Superstar she reminds you of.

  5. #17826
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1

    Greek with Lola. Red 8

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is not Penthouse Forum.

    A2

  6. #17825

    Going Bare with Sakura at Cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackLuv  [View Original Post]
    After hearing about Sakura offering BBFS I decided to stop by to see her. She's very pretty maybe early thirties with a nice body and boobs. We went in to the room and I gave her the tip letting her know what I wanted. Clothes off and immediately started DFK. She then squatted down and started giving me a blowjob. It wasn't long and my cock was rock hard and ready to enter her. I pulled her up and bent her over the table and slid my cock in her. Man I just love the feeling of a moist warm pussy. It felt amazing and she knows how to work her body as your fucking her. When I was getting close I had her lay on the table to finish In standing missionary. I finished all over her breasts and we both headed to the shower to clean up. On my way out I met Kelly. She is beautiful. Talent at cloud right now is incredible.
    After chatting with Sakura, I had that itch again and went back to Cloud. Sakura was available and let her know I wanted her BBFS. Did the shower where she scrubbed me down and went back to the room, this time no need for supplies. Like BBLuv said, there is nothing like the initial warm and moist feeling. It felt so good, I had to stop her otherwise I would not last at all. So she turned me around for a TUMA. She has a mean tongue because it was an intense TUMA, right up there with some of the best from the b6. After that, she resumed the BBFS until I came in her mouth. Got my bottle of water and a quick kiss goodbye.

    Since we can't post addresses, the cross streets are Broadway and Lindsay east of Gilbert.

  7. #17824

    Nicole at Red Rose Spa in Glendale

    It's been a while since I visited red rose last time, but I remember having lots of fun on every previous sessions here, so I decided to stop by today and see who was working here. It turns out to be one of my favorite ladies. Her name is Nicol we used to hit it up last year at another place she was working at that time but I was happy to reunite with her. She took me to the shower for a quick clean up and to refresh. Then led me back to the room. Handed her the house fee for the full hour plus her donation with altogether came to. 220 well spent. First of all her massage is always on point. My guess is that she used to be a massage student just judging by her touch and technique. Foot massage felt spectacular then after a while came my favorite part of our session. She got down on her knees for some BBBJ I got to just sit back and relax while she was going at it. That went on for a long while then she slipped the cover and that's when she requested she will lay down and I'd do all the effort. It kind of went down that way for a while pounding her nice trimmed pussy hard while she was moaning. Then we switched up to doggy. Right before reaching climax I asked her for a HJ to help me finish with those nice little soft hands of her and Nicole complied. She does such a great job making sure she doesn't stop until I was drained of every bit of it. At the end Nicole provided a warm towel along with water and mints to finish things off. Red rose always delivers for me and since Nicole is here until this month I might just have to come back and see her again.

  8. #17823

    Spa 63 aka Blue Spa Glendale

    Tina is one of my favorites, sometimes goes by the name Jessica. Taller than average about 5'4 ish, sexy spinner body, young beautiful face with a great smile and playful personality. Her massage is pretty average with a fair amount of teasing. On the flip, she immediately went into GFE mode, DFK and cock stroking. She then had me lay down for some nice BBBJ with lots of suction and focus on liking the head. Her intense yet sweet eye contact got me really turned on and wanting to get into this Chinese pussy. I first licked and sucked her sweet pussy till she was sqmirming and pushing my head away from her crotch. I then mounted her in mish where we went into GFE mode; DFK and stroking slow, then fast till I blew in the bag. Yes, Tina is back!

  9. #17822
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Red 8 Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by OhRiley  [View Original Post]
    I was in town visiting and decided to try out a few places. Came upon this place after searching the boards. Booked Zoey and she greeted me at the door in a t-shirt and black yoga pants. She is young looking, mid 20's probably, very light skin with a cute face that had a more mature look to it. Short and petite, c cups. Good english, easy to talk to from the start.

    Walked me back to the shower first. Soaped me up slow, hands all over my chest and stomach, gave the boys attention while she rinsed me off. Toweled me down and walked me to the room.

    Got on the bed and she started in with teasing. Fingertips across my chest and thighs, leaning in close before pulling back. Lfk after that, soft kisses that built deeper, tongue, hands wandering while I ran mine over those c cups. Natural and soft with hard nipples. Slid into a slow oiled HJ with nice steady pace. Worked her way down for BBBJ. Wet, plenty of tongue around the head, hand at the base, eye contact through her hair the whole time. Then I grabbed her up for some 69. Covered up for cfs. Started mish with her legs up, flipped into cowgirl so I could watch her ride me, finished there with her hands on my chest.

    House 70. Donation 180. YMMV.
    Mamasan send me a message and told me they had a girl working that is my type. She said her name was Zoey and that she offers BBFS. I headed out this afternoon and was met by Zoey at the door. Mamasan told me she was pretty but wow I wasn't expecting her to be that pretty. She definitely got it right and knows what I like. Pretty ✅petite✅nice body✅. She led me to the room and gave me a little strip tease and backed up on me and started grinding my cock while I was grabbing her beautiful breasts. When she turned around she had a look in her eye like she was going to fuck the shit out of me. We started with some DFK and she pushed me on the table and climbed on top of me. We kissed and I sucked and played with her boobs for a little bit. She has perfect boobs with suckable nipples that definitely get rock hard. I eventually rolled her over and kissed my way to her belly. She had a tattoo across her stomach of a butterfly. I kissed my way down and started going to town on her clean shaved sweet pussy. At first I didn't think she was enjoying it but she eventually got vocal and was letting me know what she liked. I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm but who knows. She had me lay down so she could return the favor. She started off slow with alot of tongue action around the head and got into a rhythm with deep long strokes. The noises and the way she was using her hand and rotating her head almost had me finish. I pulled her back up and kissed her some more. I wanted to be able to savor the moment when we fucked. I had her get in K-9 on the table and went in raw dog from behind. It felt amazing as I entered her. She definitely gets into it. With each thrust she was pushing back into me. I was close to finishing so I had her lay on her back for standing missionary. I fucked her hard for a good 5 minutes and told her I wanted to finish on her breasts. When I was ready she got down and I blew my load all over her breasts. When I was done cumming she started sucking my dick again. She definitely is eager to please. We both ran off to the shower to get cleaned up.

    On the way out I met Lola. She looks like a Latina Asian if the makes any sense. Curvy in all the right ways and her straight pink highlighted hair. She told me to come back and try anal with her.

  10. #17821

    51st ave and Olive. Tai Chi, south side

    I started the day planning to go to Infinity, but I pulled up and saw 2 guys going inside and it looked busy. So I went back to the place from 1 week ago (see my review back then of Mimi at Tai Chi). I walked in and tai chi had a mamas an that I rcognized from another shop and she told me that Mimi was gone for 5 days. She convinced me to try the other girl named Sasa and said she had a massage license and was really good. Sasa had a good body, big tits, average ass. She was average age. He face wasn't as cute as Mimi or Dream from Lucky spa (who I recently saw). So I went to the room with Sasa and she started a real professional massage that was incredible. She wasn't very good at speaking English, but she could understand me very well. She did say she recently finished 4 months of massage school in LA.

    After a good 30 minutes of massage, she got to business and strait to BBBJ, and later CIM. It was incredible long deep strokes I could feel the back of her throat. I've had a few bad BJs lately where they barely take the head, but not this girl. I was so relaxed after the first five minutes of massage, that I changed my mind about doing CFS, which she does offer. I told her to just keep going until I blew my load in her mouth. She held it in and thought she might have swallowed all of it but I heard her spit after she got up and walked away.

    She allowed one of my fingers to sneak inside for a while, and I also played with her giant tits.

    After a quick cleanup, she then gave me a face and scalp massage. It was so relaxing. If you want a professional quality massage, with full extras, then come see Sasa. She's not super hot, but it is worth it. I'll put this spa on my rotation for the next couple weeks, I also want to see Mimi again next week.

  11. #17820
    Oops didn't hit reply with quotes. Is in response to Maximus a few posts down.

    The Joy Massage is in Zia shopping center Gilbert and Southern with a ton of other places in there. But the Gilbert and Facial massage (Amy) is Gilbert and Baseline across from Fry's (but same pkg lot would work too if needed). Stay away from A1 next to that Frys if looking for any chance of anything. That is just a boring foot spa and completely legit (as in no fun legit). I didn't know about the Gilbert facial and massage place until reading reports on here.

    I know of Rose Zen spa or whatever in that area- good massage and L1. Older provider (but heard they had a younger one).

    Reflexology by Lin- amazing and I mean amazing Lomi Lomi with hot ladies but never got L1. Is a diy place (only place I've done that, but the massage is so good have been there a few times).

    Gilbert Facial which I've never been to and Joy massage which I just recently stopped in just to check it out and grab a card (didn't have time).

    Oh and Jasmine massage (L3) which I've never been to but is right across from Lin I heard the whole shopping center shut down due to unstable buildings?

  12. #17819

    Sun 888 Spa

    Driving along Grand Ave in Sun city from work, I read some signs for massage. Took the exit at 108th Ave and found what seems to be a new massage, The place looks recently renovated from the outside so I went in out of curiosity. I was pleasantly surprised by how neat and clean the place looks at least the lobby area. I was promptly greeted by an attractive Asian woman named ViVi. Vivi looks to be in her 30's, very attractive and with a really nice pair of Ds. The place was quiet at early evening so I went in for hh for. 50. The cleanliness of the place continued to the large massage rooms. I was offered a table shower from Vivi so I accepted immediately. Shower room is large and clean and the table is comfortable Vivi used a lot of soap and gave me a complete body wash from head to toe using warm water and occasionally teasing my p areas. She took me back to the room for a fantastic massage. Her technique combines the right amount of pressure and massage oil. Her hands and elbows really did wonders to my back, lower back and legs. After a great massage session I opted for a manual release for a donation of. 100 and left the spa a happy man. Vivi really took care of me and she also has a great attitude with a beautiful smile. This place has potential I might have to come back soon for more.

  13. #17818

    +1 for Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Got a video call from one of my ATF Yumi from the big 6. She is working in Phoenix. Of course I headed straight over to see her. She opened the door still looking sexy as ever! We went into the room and clothes started flying. Hands all over each other and tongues down each other's throats. She dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ looking up at me with her dark sexy eyes. She did this until I had to stop her. I wanted to enjoy my time with her. I picked her up laid her on the table and did my thing with her. OMG I just love eating some cleaned shaved sweet pussy. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and so were the orgasms. She told me to fuck her and hat went on and we started in standing missionary. She was still so wet and it felt amazing when I entered her. We started out slow and picked up the pace with long deep strokes until I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on top of her and we kissed for a while until she cleaned me up. Guys this is very rare, a girl of this caliber working at a slower Spa. Get in and see her!! You won't be disappointed!!

    She said she would be here for the month of business is good.

    130 xx and 103rd Ave #83.
    When I heard she was one of your ATF I stopped in to see Yumi. I'm new to the board and normally just read everyone's reviews. I've decided I need to contribute and help out fellow mongers. She's pretty and petite and very good at what she does. We did all the regular stuff with me finishing in her mouth. She told me this is the first time she's been back to Phoenix since some popular spas closed down a few years ago. She lived up to the hype!!

  14. #17817

    Dream

    Been a long time lurker on the board and decided to see Dream at Lucky Spa. She is as pretty as everyone has said and has a very nice body as well. This is my first time to this place and I was very surprised by how nice and clean it was. She told me to get undressed and stepped out. When she came back in she started with a soft massage and I asked her if she could do it a little harder. She actually gave me a decent massage. She did some light teasing and had me turn over. She asked me what I wanted and I grabbed the money from my shorts and handed her the tip. She stepped out again and came back and started with a handjob and then started sucking my dick. Once I was fully ready she put the cover on and we did it in multiple positions. Finally finishing in doggie style. I wish I would've stopped by much sooner. My experience today was one of the better ones I've had in the past couple years.

  15. #17816
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Mia K Spa

    Got a message from Mia at K Spa telling me she missed me and she's not busy. Decided to stop by after the basketball game to see her. We went in the room took off her clothes and she immediately started aggressively kissing me and taking off my clothes. She then squatted down and started giving me a BBBJ. She definitely has some skills. She started out just licking and sucking the tip and then gradually took my whole cock in her mouth. I knew she could deep throat but she's never buried her face all the way before. Only her and Joanna have been able to do that. OMG it felt amazing she was doing something with her tongue I didn't want her to stop. She stood up laid on the table and spread her legs and said I missed your tongue. I started out kissing her inner thighs and would slowly kiss her pussy. At this point she was already very wet and when I stuck my tongue in her pussy she grabbed my head and slowly started grinding on my tongue. We did this until she had an orgasm and started pulling away. I kept pulling her back in and started sucking on her clit and her legs started shaking and she had another orgasm. She pulled me up and we started DFK and she's said she wanted me. I sat up on my knees and she put the condom on. She was very wet so no lube was needed. We started in missionary with slow strokes kissing each other. As the strokes started getting deeper I got up on my knees pushing her legs back. She then reached down with her hand and started rubbing her clit. This send her over the edge and me too. I laid on top of her and we kissed some more until a customer walked in. She threw on her nurse robe and said to wait she would come back and give me a massage. It was already pretty late when this monger walked in. Probably around 9:30-9:40. She went off did her thing for about 15 minutes and eventually came back in. I told her she didn't need to give me a massage that it was late and she insisted. I was laying on my back and she started massaging my legs and she could see I was still semi hard. She swallowed my whole cock and started giving me a blowjob. I originally thought she was just being playful and flirty but she continued on until I blew my load in her mouth. She even made sure to get every last drop out of me. Guys treat the girls right, they remember it. You take care of them and they will take care of you. Of course YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape