Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 18672
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17832
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Red 8 Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by OhRiley  [View Original Post]
    I was in town visiting and decided to try out a few places. Came upon this place after searching the boards. Booked Zoey and she greeted me at the door in a t-shirt and black yoga pants. She is young looking, mid 20's probably, very light skin with a cute face that had a more mature look to it. Short and petite, c cups. Good english, easy to talk to from the start.

    Walked me back to the shower first. Soaped me up slow, hands all over my chest and stomach, gave the boys attention while she rinsed me off. Toweled me down and walked me to the room.

    Got on the bed and she started in with teasing. Fingertips across my chest and thighs, leaning in close before pulling back. Lfk after that, soft kisses that built deeper, tongue, hands wandering while I ran mine over those c cups. Natural and soft with hard nipples. Slid into a slow oiled HJ with nice steady pace. Worked her way down for BBBJ. Wet, plenty of tongue around the head, hand at the base, eye contact through her hair the whole time. Then I grabbed her up for some 69. Covered up for cfs. Started mish with her legs up, flipped into cowgirl so I could watch her ride me, finished there with her hands on my chest.

    House 70. Donation 180. YMMV.
    Mamasan send me a message and told me they had a girl working that is my type. She said her name was Zoey and that she offers BBFS. I headed out this afternoon and was met by Zoey at the door. Mamasan told me she was pretty but wow I wasn't expecting her to be that pretty. She definitely got it right and knows what I like. Pretty ✅petite✅nice body✅. She led me to the room and gave me a little strip tease and backed up on me and started grinding my cock while I was grabbing her beautiful breasts. When she turned around she had a look in her eye like she was going to fuck the shit out of me. We started with some DFK and she pushed me on the table and climbed on top of me. We kissed and I sucked and played with her boobs for a little bit. She has perfect boobs with suckable nipples that definitely get rock hard. I eventually rolled her over and kissed my way to her belly. She had a tattoo across her stomach of a butterfly. I kissed my way down and started going to town on her clean shaved sweet pussy. At first I didn't think she was enjoying it but she eventually got vocal and was letting me know what she liked. I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm but who knows. She had me lay down so she could return the favor. She started off slow with alot of tongue action around the head and got into a rhythm with deep long strokes. The noises and the way she was using her hand and rotating her head almost had me finish. I pulled her back up and kissed her some more. I wanted to be able to savor the moment when we fucked. I had her get in K-9 on the table and went in raw dog from behind. It felt amazing as I entered her. She definitely gets into it. With each thrust she was pushing back into me. I was close to finishing so I had her lay on her back for standing missionary. I fucked her hard for a good 5 minutes and told her I wanted to finish on her breasts. When I was ready she got down and I blew my load all over her breasts. When I was done cumming she started sucking my dick again. She definitely is eager to please. We both ran off to the shower to get cleaned up.

    On the way out I met Lola. She looks like a Latina Asian if the makes any sense. Curvy in all the right ways and her straight pink highlighted hair. She told me to come back and try anal with her.

  2. #17831

    51st ave and Olive. Tai Chi, south side

    I started the day planning to go to Infinity, but I pulled up and saw 2 guys going inside and it looked busy. So I went back to the place from 1 week ago (see my review back then of Mimi at Tai Chi). I walked in and tai chi had a mamas an that I rcognized from another shop and she told me that Mimi was gone for 5 days. She convinced me to try the other girl named Sasa and said she had a massage license and was really good. Sasa had a good body, big tits, average ass. She was average age. He face wasn't as cute as Mimi or Dream from Lucky spa (who I recently saw). So I went to the room with Sasa and she started a real professional massage that was incredible. She wasn't very good at speaking English, but she could understand me very well. She did say she recently finished 4 months of massage school in LA.

    After a good 30 minutes of massage, she got to business and strait to BBBJ, and later CIM. It was incredible long deep strokes I could feel the back of her throat. I've had a few bad BJs lately where they barely take the head, but not this girl. I was so relaxed after the first five minutes of massage, that I changed my mind about doing CFS, which she does offer. I told her to just keep going until I blew my load in her mouth. She held it in and thought she might have swallowed all of it but I heard her spit after she got up and walked away.

    She allowed one of my fingers to sneak inside for a while, and I also played with her giant tits.

    After a quick cleanup, she then gave me a face and scalp massage. It was so relaxing. If you want a professional quality massage, with full extras, then come see Sasa. She's not super hot, but it is worth it. I'll put this spa on my rotation for the next couple weeks, I also want to see Mimi again next week.

  3. #17830
    Oops didn't hit reply with quotes. Is in response to Maximus a few posts down.

    The Joy Massage is in Zia shopping center Gilbert and Southern with a ton of other places in there. But the Gilbert and Facial massage (Amy) is Gilbert and Baseline across from Fry's (but same pkg lot would work too if needed). Stay away from A1 next to that Frys if looking for any chance of anything. That is just a boring foot spa and completely legit (as in no fun legit). I didn't know about the Gilbert facial and massage place until reading reports on here.

    I know of Rose Zen spa or whatever in that area- good massage and L1. Older provider (but heard they had a younger one).

    Reflexology by Lin- amazing and I mean amazing Lomi Lomi with hot ladies but never got L1. Is a diy place (only place I've done that, but the massage is so good have been there a few times).

    Gilbert Facial which I've never been to and Joy massage which I just recently stopped in just to check it out and grab a card (didn't have time).

    Oh and Jasmine massage (L3) which I've never been to but is right across from Lin I heard the whole shopping center shut down due to unstable buildings?

  4. #17829

    Sun 888 Spa

    Driving along Grand Ave in Sun city from work, I read some signs for massage. Took the exit at 108th Ave and found what seems to be a new massage, The place looks recently renovated from the outside so I went in out of curiosity. I was pleasantly surprised by how neat and clean the place looks at least the lobby area. I was promptly greeted by an attractive Asian woman named ViVi. Vivi looks to be in her 30's, very attractive and with a really nice pair of Ds. The place was quiet at early evening so I went in for hh for. 50. The cleanliness of the place continued to the large massage rooms. I was offered a table shower from Vivi so I accepted immediately. Shower room is large and clean and the table is comfortable Vivi used a lot of soap and gave me a complete body wash from head to toe using warm water and occasionally teasing my p areas. She took me back to the room for a fantastic massage. Her technique combines the right amount of pressure and massage oil. Her hands and elbows really did wonders to my back, lower back and legs. After a great massage session I opted for a manual release for a donation of. 100 and left the spa a happy man. Vivi really took care of me and she also has a great attitude with a beautiful smile. This place has potential I might have to come back soon for more.

  5. #17828

    +1 for Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Got a video call from one of my ATF Yumi from the big 6. She is working in Phoenix. Of course I headed straight over to see her. She opened the door still looking sexy as ever! We went into the room and clothes started flying. Hands all over each other and tongues down each other's throats. She dropped down and started giving me a BBBJ looking up at me with her dark sexy eyes. She did this until I had to stop her. I wanted to enjoy my time with her. I picked her up laid her on the table and did my thing with her. OMG I just love eating some cleaned shaved sweet pussy. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and so were the orgasms. She told me to fuck her and hat went on and we started in standing missionary. She was still so wet and it felt amazing when I entered her. We started out slow and picked up the pace with long deep strokes until I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on top of her and we kissed for a while until she cleaned me up. Guys this is very rare, a girl of this caliber working at a slower Spa. Get in and see her!! You won't be disappointed!!

    She said she would be here for the month of business is good.

    130 xx and 103rd Ave #83.
    When I heard she was one of your ATF I stopped in to see Yumi. I'm new to the board and normally just read everyone's reviews. I've decided I need to contribute and help out fellow mongers. She's pretty and petite and very good at what she does. We did all the regular stuff with me finishing in her mouth. She told me this is the first time she's been back to Phoenix since some popular spas closed down a few years ago. She lived up to the hype!!

  6. #17827

    Dream

    Been a long time lurker on the board and decided to see Dream at Lucky Spa. She is as pretty as everyone has said and has a very nice body as well. This is my first time to this place and I was very surprised by how nice and clean it was. She told me to get undressed and stepped out. When she came back in she started with a soft massage and I asked her if she could do it a little harder. She actually gave me a decent massage. She did some light teasing and had me turn over. She asked me what I wanted and I grabbed the money from my shorts and handed her the tip. She stepped out again and came back and started with a handjob and then started sucking my dick. Once I was fully ready she put the cover on and we did it in multiple positions. Finally finishing in doggie style. I wish I would've stopped by much sooner. My experience today was one of the better ones I've had in the past couple years.

  7. #17826
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Mia K Spa

    Got a message from Mia at K Spa telling me she missed me and she's not busy. Decided to stop by after the basketball game to see her. We went in the room took off her clothes and she immediately started aggressively kissing me and taking off my clothes. She then squatted down and started giving me a BBBJ. She definitely has some skills. She started out just licking and sucking the tip and then gradually took my whole cock in her mouth. I knew she could deep throat but she's never buried her face all the way before. Only her and Joanna have been able to do that. OMG it felt amazing she was doing something with her tongue I didn't want her to stop. She stood up laid on the table and spread her legs and said I missed your tongue. I started out kissing her inner thighs and would slowly kiss her pussy. At this point she was already very wet and when I stuck my tongue in her pussy she grabbed my head and slowly started grinding on my tongue. We did this until she had an orgasm and started pulling away. I kept pulling her back in and started sucking on her clit and her legs started shaking and she had another orgasm. She pulled me up and we started DFK and she's said she wanted me. I sat up on my knees and she put the condom on. She was very wet so no lube was needed. We started in missionary with slow strokes kissing each other. As the strokes started getting deeper I got up on my knees pushing her legs back. She then reached down with her hand and started rubbing her clit. This send her over the edge and me too. I laid on top of her and we kissed some more until a customer walked in. She threw on her nurse robe and said to wait she would come back and give me a massage. It was already pretty late when this monger walked in. Probably around 9:30-9:40. She went off did her thing for about 15 minutes and eventually came back in. I told her she didn't need to give me a massage that it was late and she insisted. I was laying on my back and she started massaging my legs and she could see I was still semi hard. She swallowed my whole cock and started giving me a blowjob. I originally thought she was just being playful and flirty but she continued on until I blew my load in her mouth. She even made sure to get every last drop out of me. Guys treat the girls right, they remember it. You take care of them and they will take care of you. Of course YMMV.

  8. #17825

    I stoplped back at Gem spa agian too. Different girrl now

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.gemspaaz.com/

    I went to Gem Spa yesterday on the recommendation of Eastside Jack. It is located in a crappy strip mall West of downtown Glendale. If you live in the area take surface streets but if you are coming from North or East take the freeways. The street lights located five feet apart on Glendale Avenue drove me fucking nuts. Unfortunately, I did not get lucky and meet Lucky. However, I did meet Mido, a Chinese woman in her 40's. Pretty face, small tits, and cute little butt on her. She gave a horrible body rub with her hands that was in no way a massage. On the flip things improved a lot. The lady gave a stellar BBBJ with great attention to my whole crotch. One of the best blowjobs I have ever received at an AMP. Mido slapped on a bag and rode me for a long time. She wanted me to suck her tits while she rode me but I was too tall with her little legs to reach them. We finished in K9 which was a great view. I recommend her for the BBBJ and CFS, but her lame attempt at a massage was terrible. I paid $40 to the house for a half hour and gave her $160. I left feeling drained in a good way. Be safe, lads.
    Yes, gone. I came back here 2 days ago and it was a different girl. I asked for the young girl named Lucky. The older girl at front led me back and I thought I was getting lucky girl again, but she was gone. I probably got the same girl as you. I forgot her name. She was pretty good performance wise, small boobs and no baby damage. The mamasan was also out of town this week, so I couldn't ask about the line up. I heard some of my ATF are back in town yesterday in Glendale & Peoria, so I'm visiting them the rest of this month.

  9. #17824

    Gilbert / baseline. SE corner?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Just want to know if anyone has been there? What level is it? Would be looking for L1 only but with quality massage. I went in on Thursday afternoon around 4 or 5 and a shall we say not so attractive (ok not attractive at all) lady came out-probably just the Mamasan?. I didn't have time to stay anyway that afternoon. Place did look nice I will say.

    Sounds like Facial massage and spa on Gilbert and Baseline (with Amy?) is the place I need to try. Reports are old and limited there though.
    Drove by several hunting grounds in area, wondering if that's the one your referring too (Amy) .

    Been there some seasons back and it was hit or miss at the time.

    Need to try out for verification. Will let you guys know.

    Happy Hunting.

  10. #17823
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Infinity's Angel of the Month: New York City Superstar Joy

    The NYC Backstory:

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Joy Massage? Just want to know if anyone has been there.
    I don't know about a Joy Massage.

    I do know about a Joy at Infinity.

    And after spending an hour with her, I think I understand why she's been doing so well at the NYC spa where she normally works.

    The wait is over. Infinity's newest lineup has arrived.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    I will say the talent in NYC is beyond expectations. The girls in the photos here are the actual girls in NYC.
    For once, the photos aren't lying.

    Guys who have spent time around NYC agencies will probably recognize the type immediately. The usual game around here in the AZ spas is getting a set of photos that vaguely resemble the girl who eventually opens the door. Joy is one of the rare cases where reality actually cooperates.

    Not to sound like a Spotify algorithm, but if your spa playlist contains classics like Bobo, Mia, or Cindy, you'll probably understand the appeal of Joy's melody immediately. I swear they build these NYC girls differently.

    The Basics:

    Name: Joy.

    Address: Infinity Spa, 514X W. Peoria Ave #120 (left of Lone Wolf).

    Appearance:

    Height: 5'3".

    Age: Looks late 20's to early 30's. Looks around the same age as Eva, or maybe a few years older than Leah.

    Weight: Around 100-110 pounds.

    Cup Size: MM D's. Fantastically exquisite Golden Globes. Praise to her doctor!

    Menu: Standard Infinity menu options available. Massage, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, BLS, TS.

    Extra Menu: None.

    Price: $260 all in ($60 house + $180 tip + $20 extra at the end for going above and beyond).

    Session Length: 1 hour.

    Verdict: Joy is one of those girls who starts making more sense the longer the appointment goes on. Very attractive, easy to be around, and clearly experienced at creating the kind of session that keeps guys coming back. The table shower alone is worth the price of admission, and her overall Sichuan personality stayed spicy and engaging from start to finish. If you're the type who prioritizes service and looks over conversation, Joy is an easy repeat. After meeting her, it's not hard to understand how she's managed to stay popular at a high-volume NYC shop for over a year.

    Overall Evaluation: Looks: 9/10, Service: 9/10, Attitude: 9/10, Table Shower: 10/10.

    TLDR Summary:
    • Joy feels less like a random new arrival and more like a proven veteran from a highly competitive NYC spa.
    • Very attractive girl-next-door look. Soft eyes, natural beauty, elegant vibe, and excellent eye contact. If Dream is a 10, I'd put Joy around a 9 physically.
    • Service is where she really shines. If Dream and Eva are 10's, Joy is comfortably in the same conversation at a 9.
    • Table shower is absolutely worth experiencing. She's got a few unique moves that veterans will appreciate immediately.
    • English is limited, but effort, enthusiasm, and chemistry more than compensate.
    • Strong GFE-style energy once she gets comfortable. The more rapport develops, the more expressive and interactive she becomes.
    • One of those girls who quietly builds repeat clientele rather than relying purely on looks.
    • Apparently spends most of her time at a major NYC agency where girls survive by generating repeat business. She's been there over a year and is reportedly one of their more popular providers. Explains a lot.
    • At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.
    • The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.

    Note: The review stops here if you don't like reading. Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200.

    If you like reading, please continue.

    Session Details:

    Every now and then Infinity gets a new arrival that generates a little buzz before most guys have had a chance to meet her. Joy was one of those girls. I actually got the recommendation directly from the MMS, who told me I should take her for a spin. That's usually enough to get my attention, but not enough to get my endorsement. The Valley has no shortage of pretty girls. Looking good in a photo and generating repeat traffic are two very different things. After spending some time with Joy, I think I understand why she was being recommended.

    First impressions were good. She definitely passes the eye test. If Dream is still my personal 10, I'd probably put Joy somewhere around a 9 physically. Not quite Dream-level, but attractive in her own right. Soft eyes, pretty face, elegant girl-next-door vibes, a figure that immediately explains why she's getting attention, and one of those women who somehow becomes more attractive once you're actually sitting across from her. The eye contact stood out immediately. Not forced. Not performative. Just natural. The funny thing is that while her appearance is what initially gets your attention, it wasn't really what stayed with me afterward.

    What surprised me more was the experience itself. One thing I've learned over the years is that looks and repeat traffic are only loosely connected. Some girls win the beauty contest. Some girls win the repeat-customer contest. The second category usually makes more money. Joy feels much closer to the second category. If Dream and Eva are my personal 10's for service, I'd put Joy around a 9. The table shower alone deserves mention. Without giving away the entire scouting report, she's got a few unique moves that separate her from the standard Infinity experience. At one point she pulled out a technique that completely caught me off guard and had me wondering how many other guys had walked out of that room wearing the exact same grin. Veterans will know exactly what I mean. Newer hobbyists will probably figure it out pretty quickly.

    The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.

    During the table shower we ended up chatting a little, and she mentioned she's originally from Sichuan. That actually felt strangely fitting. Sichuan is famous for spicy food, and Joy has a bit of that same energy. Warm. Spicy. Playful. A little mischievous. Just enough firecracker to keep things interesting. The kind of personality that grows on you the longer you're around it. Some girls make their entire first impression in the first five minutes. Joy felt more like the opposite. The longer the session went on, the more of her personality started showing through. By the end, the Sichuan comparison didn't feel accidental. It felt accurate.

    Her English isn't particularly strong, but honestly it never felt like a limitation. Some girls communicate through conversation. Others communicate through enthusiasm, attentiveness, effort, and energy. Joy is very fluent in that language. (She's also fluent in the language of DFK, TS, and BBBJ, but that goes without saying for Infinity girls.) She was warm throughout the entire session and seemed genuinely invested in making sure I was enjoying myself rather than simply moving from checkpoint to checkpoint. Another thing I noticed was how responsive she was to chemistry. The more comfortable things became, the more engaged and expressive she became as well. If you're someone who values interaction and connection over simply running through a menu, that's probably a positive signal.

    The funniest realization happened at the very end. As she walked me toward the exit wrapped in nothing but a towel and still smiling, we ended up talking a little more. That's when I learned she normally works for one of the major NYC agencies and only came to Arizona because she wanted a change of scenery. Apparently the shop she works at back home is one of those high-volume locations where girls don't survive very long unless they consistently generate repeat business. Joy has been there for over two years and, apparently she's one of the more popular girls there.

    At that point the entire session suddenly made sense.

    The confidence.

    The polish.

    The service.

    The way she controls the room without ever making it feel like she's controlling the room.

    Girls don't last long in those environments by accident. At a certain point repeated outcomes stop looking like luck and start looking like pattern recognition.

    That's what Joy felt like.

    Not a lucky appointment.

    Not a hot streak.

    Not a one-off experience.

    A professional who has spent years learning exactly what keeps customers coming back.

    The Valley keeps producing contenders.

    Infinity keeps collecting them.

    At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.

    I had a very Cozy time with Joy. YMMV.

    If I happen to see her again in the future, I'll definitely be jumping for Joy.

  11. #17822

    Joy Massage? Gilbert and Southern (close to Zia)

    Just want to know if anyone has been there? What level is it? Would be looking for L1 only but with quality massage. I went in on Thursday afternoon around 4 or 5 and a shall we say not so attractive (ok not attractive at all) lady came out-probably just the Mamasan?. I didn't have time to stay anyway that afternoon. Place did look nice I will say.

    Sounds like Facial massage and spa on Gilbert and Baseline (with Amy?) is the place I need to try. Reports are old and limited there though.

  12. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    AMP roulette strikes again.

    The more exploring people do, the more they seem to appreciate why Eva at Infinity keeps getting mentioned over and over again.

    Sometimes comparison shopping is the best advertising.

    Sometimes the fastest way to appreciate your favorite provider is to spend a day looking for a replacement.

    Funny how the search for something better keeps sending people back to the same place.
    Of course everyone is intitled to their opinion. But (IMHO) I have to 100% disagree. I pretty much stay away from the "popular" places and popular names. I have checked them out from time to time because the stories make them out to be Pent House pets. And really have not been as impressed as the stories make them out to be.

    Venturing into the unknown and finding gold with no previous stories to set expectations and dampen the mood (to me) is more fun. I almost don't want to know what the experience is going to be like prior to meeting. More exciting to "find out".

    Also. Some of why'alls scales are broken. A 10 is being giving out like 6's around here and it still seems strange (to me) that all of a sudden two different girls from the same place get glowing ATF type reviews within a very short time of the same day. Smells very shill-ish to me. I am wondering if some guys are bartering "review" deals or something. IDK. Don't really care as I don't typically go to those places.

    BTW. So you don't think I am just some blowhard. (some probably do anyway). Even though I don't post much. I do give out a tip here and there. I gave you all the tip on Karen at Lotus. (no longer there) if you missed out you missed out. Right now why'all are sleeping on Flamingo (G /51). Other than a table shower being available. Dream and Kelly have absolutely nothing on Yuki. Especially in the looks and skin. She darn near seems like an AI girl.

    I will let one of you lucky brave souls write the stories. Or keep Yuki UTR for all I care. I am on to my next adventure. Peace out.

  13. #17820
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Sasa Spa Yumi

    Stopped by to see Yumi at Sasa Spa. Reports on her are very accurate. Beautiful, petite with a nice body. I opted for the hour. When we got in the room I asked if they have a TS and she said they do. Off to the shower room. When she took off her towel and I got a look at her body. I was already hard and she commented your excited baby!! She did all the normal Ts things but the highlight for me was her titty fucking me. She wax really getting into it and I almost lost it. I stopped her and told her let's go back to the room. When we got in the room we started in 69 for a little bit until she put the condom on and climbed on top of me. This girl can definitely ride you. We got into a good rhythm with body slapping. Good thing it was slow because it was loud. I had her lay down to finish her in missionary while DFK her. We still had some time left and she insisted on giving me a massage. If you're looking for a good looking provider with great service I recommend her like others have. We weren't interrupted at all and I got my full hour.

  14. #17819

    Cloud Massage Kelly

    I heard Kelly was in town for the month, so I made my way over. Any of you who haven't experienced this beautiful lady, look up Charmane Star, she has the exact body as hers with a lovely face as well. It's been a year since she was here and I think she remembered me (or did a great job of faking it) and gave me a long sensual DFK as she entered the room. The place has new owners so they are / will be remodeling it she told me as we headed to a stand-up shower. The shower was nice with a great BBBJ preview with plenty of eye contact. Back to the room and we just continued with more DFK until I got her on the bed and dined away on her delicious, shaven cookie. She got up and spun around for a prolonged 69 until she hopped off, applied the rubber and some lube and lowered herself on my rock-hard shaft. With the sight of those natural titties bouncing around, I knew I had to take control, or I would lose it quick. I got her into standing where I pounded away for a bit and then got on the "bed" and spooned her until I dropped a huge load in the bag. We rested for a bit and caught up with her telling me she will only be here for the month. Another quick shower and I was on my way. It was $70 house and I gave her $220 tip. I will be back to see this luscious beauty before she leaves.

  15. #17818
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    My Wallet Already Knows How This Story Ends.

    Every shop has a girl that makes you slow down for a second.

    At Red 8, that girl might be Lola.

    The funny thing about Lola is that the obvious things aren't what make her memorable.

    You notice the blonde hair.

    You notice the curves.

    You notice the confident smile.

    You think you have the scouting report figured out.

    Then she walks into the room.

    Different story.

    Lola has the kind of look that immediately grabs your attention and refuses to give it back. Most guys will notice the figure first. Curvy in all the right places, she carries herself with the relaxed confidence of a woman who's spent years watching men underestimate just how much trouble they're about to get themselves into.

    Big eyes. Exotic features. A playful smile that always feels like she's one joke ahead of everyone else.

    But what really stands out isn't the appearance.

    It's the way she carries herself.

    She doesn't have that stiff, overly polished vibe some girls develop after spending too long in the industry.

    She's warm.

    Approachable.

    Dangerously easy to talk to.

    The kind of woman who can have a room full of guys convinced she's paying special attention to them personally.

    And honestly?

    She might be.

    What stood out to me wasn't just the appearance.

    There are plenty of attractive women working in this business.

    What separates Lola is the energy.

    She genuinely seems happy to be there.

    The conversations flow naturally. The flirting feels effortless. The entire interaction has a relaxed confidence to it that makes it surprisingly easy to forget you're watching the clock.

    A lot of girls rely on looks.

    Lola combines the looks with personality.

    That's usually where things get expensive.

    The veteran hobbyists already know how this story ends.

    You stop by because you're curious.

    You leave understanding why the regulars keep coming back.

    Some girls get attention.

    Some girls build fan clubs.

    Lola feels like she's headed toward the second category.

    Appearance-wise, she really does feel like a curvy Latina trapped in a Chinese girl's body.

    It also doesn't hurt that Lola is an absolute service queen.

    For those looking for a relaxing summer vacation in Europe, look no further. Lola is more than happy to give you the complete tour of Greece.

    She's also got a reputation for a particularly impressive deep-throat skill set. For the DT enthusiasts out there, she might be about as close to a dream scenario as you'll find.

    I'll be repeating with her as often as my wallet allows this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    On business travel in AZ and was looking for some fun and this was close by. Parking was easy. Spa wasn't busy at the time of visit. I was greeted by Lola.

    Lola is gorgeous and built for sex. Nice large breast although they are definitely man-made. I leave the tip at the beginning as I always do so there isn't any interuptions. I booked for an 1/2 hour $50. I usually bring extra in cases of any "extras".

    She starts with a massage as I'm laying on my stomach. She undresses completely and asks "you like oil?" as she lathers up some oil. She is extremely playful and a great kisser too. She smears the oil all over my back then rubs her naked body all over my back. Feels so good. She then spreads my ass and I can feel her tongue dart into my asshole. I am clenching the table.

    She tell me to turn over. We DFK and she goes down and sucks my nipples. I then suck hers. We get into 69 position and gets pretty hot. I'm eating her pussy out and it is awesome and she is sucking my cock. I then start tonguing her asshole. She sticks a finger in my ass for a prostate massage. Haven't had to many of them and haven't been used to them but enjoyed somewhat. I start going crazy while licking her butthole. I said "I want to fuck you". She puts on a condom and rides me cowgirl. We kiss while she is bouncing up and down on me.

    I asked if we could do doggy and she agrees. As I pumping her from behind, I gaze at her starfish. I start rubbing her butthole. I ask if we could do anal and she agreed but she said it was extra (which is why I gave $250 for tip, so $300 altogether). I went ahead and stuck it into her nice tight asshole. It was heaven. She also is a good dirty talker as we trade dirty talk to each other. It is such a great site from behind.

    I'm about to cum but I told her I want to cum in her mouth. I laid on my back and she started sucking on me. She added a finger in my asshole and made things more intense. I couldn't hold it anymore so I had such an intense nut (probably because of the prostate massage). I exploded in here houth, and she kept her mouth on my cock for a while. She probably spit. I didn't notice. She did try for a second shot but I'm old and it takes time to reload.

    Lola is an absolute dream and a borderline Porn Star. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape