Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 18672
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17862

    Latina spas: Lotus, Avalon, Delight

    Have had my fill of Chinese cuisine lately so I've been craving good ole Mexican / Latina flavors. Since the closing of the shop on University and 40th street I've been on the hunt. Checked out sister locations Aqua and Iris spa where they usually have good looking ladies, but overpriced as usual for Latina places. And definitely in comparison to their Asian counterparts. On a whim and also a mention on this site by one of you guys, I stopped by Lotus on 51st / Olive after a few year hiatus. Saw a cute young Latina, Michelle, and decided to take a chance since the hh is only. 40. If fun was going to be expensive after the flip then I just settle for the massage and walk out. 40 lighter. But alas the price was right 160/ FS. BTW, HJ /120, CBJ /140 also. Opted for the whole enchilada and had a great time with a gorgeous young Latina. Fantastic BJ skills despite the condom, and great in k9, cg and missionary. Wouldn't allow fiv on first visit but on subsequent visits I'm knuckle deep, but so far will not budge on allowing daty or BBBJ. This is after 4 visits. I have also seen Soy / Soi who was reported about in an earlier post. Same service; CBJ, cfs but loves fiv and she likes to suck on your fingers after finger banging her. Definitely worth a visit. She did hint daty available after 1st visit. Lotus' sister locations are Avalon on Northern and Delight on Glendale. And as far as I can tell they all share the same pricing model, which is a win for us. Especially considering other Latina places offer 200 FS, but as reported here it's upsell city after the flip. Curious if any of you guys have tried any of these shops lately and who is offering stellar service. I've seen a Vanessa at the Window a couple times and she's definitely a cutie that I might have to take for a spin. I highly recommend these shops if you're in the mood for Latina. They offer great service with no nonsense, no haggling pricing. Enjoy!

  2. #17861
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    You Don't Last This Long By Accident.

    I went back for another round with Mia at K-Spa (51 XX Peoria Ave). Mia is one of those girls that's so nice, you got to see her twice. This time she wanted to introduce me to her friend Lily. The second Lily walked in, I immediately recognized her. Anybody who's spent enough time bouncing around the west side has probably run into Lily at some point. She's been around for a while and there's usually a reason certain girls stick around this business as long as they do. After spending another hour with her, I was reminded pretty quickly why.

    The thing about Lily is she's never really seemed confused about what makes her popular. Some girls are selling youth. Some girls are selling looks. Some girls are selling the fantasy. Lily has always leaned hard into being Lily. Confident. Flirty. A little mischievous. Knows exactly what she's doing and doesn't waste much time getting there. One thing I noticed pretty quickly is that Lily doesn't spend much time trying to impress you. That probably sounds strange, but I think it's part of why she's lasted so long. Some providers feel like they're auditioning for your approval for the entire appointment. Lily acts like she's already comfortable in her own skin and assumes you're going to be comfortable too. It changes the vibe almost immediately and makes everything feel a lot more natural.

    She's also a bonus for the Spanish-speaking crowd. We ended up talking quite a bit and she mentioned spending a lot of time in Europe before eventually making her way over here. Honestly, it kind of tracks. Lily has always had the kind of personality where she can take over a conversation without really trying and somehow make it feel effortless. The funny thing is that Lily probably isn't going to be everyone's type, but if mature women are your type, you probably stopped reading a while ago and started figuring out when you're going back. One thing I've always liked about Lily is that she doesn't make appointments feel complicated. Some girls take a while to warm up. Some girls feel like they're still trying to figure you out halfway through the session. Lily usually makes it pretty obvious she's there to make sure you leave happy, and somehow she always seems to enjoy herself along the way.

    Good seeing her again.

    Some girls age out.

    Lily never did.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a pretty simple guy when it comes to AMP adventures. Give me a pretty girl with a good attitude and solid service and I'm usually a happy customer.

    Mia at K-Spa (51X X W. Peoria Ave) checks all the boxes for me. On google, it shows as K-Massage which can be a bit confusing, but the address is still the same.

    She's got that natural girl-next-door look. Pretty face, easy smile, and she doesn't need a ton of makeup to stand out. What I like even more is her attitude. She's friendly, down to earth, and doesn't carry herself like she's doing you a favor by being there.

    She's worked at a few popular spots around the Valley before, so some of the Glendale mongers will probably recognize the name..

  3. #17860

    Zoey at Red 8

    After reading about Lola at Red 8, I decided to make a visit myself and partake in all the goodness I've read about. As advertised, Lola is a lot of fun and she certainly has that Latina-Asian vibe. I had so much fun I didn't even get to try out a trip to Greece.

    On my way out the door I was introduced to Zoey. Who I immediately recognized as Victoria from Cozy back in Sep / Oct of last year. If I had known it was her and now offering BBFS, I may have seen her instead as her body type is more to my liking. She also offered trips to Greece previously, so I'm going to see her in hopes maybe that's on the table.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.

  4. #17859

    Sunny Spa Maggi / Maggie?

    I stopped by the Salt & Sea Scuba today and found a hidden gem. Sunny Spa was right next door. I was met by Maggi who is a young spinner with D's mm. After a quick wash in the standing shower, she licked all over my body and gave me BBBJ. She wetted the sheet after I pounded her in many positions. On my way out, a hot mamasan handed me a bottle of water. I will probably return and ask if Mamasan also provides good massage. LOL.

  5. #17858
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.

    Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.
    I forgot to mention when I was done with kelly today I saw another cute blonde That was very tiny on my way out. She told me her name, but I don't remember But kelly seems to be the clear choice if you go there.

  6. #17857
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Kelly-cloud spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again. I'll keep this one shorter than my first review on her and I did not leave a review for my second time seeing her but third times the charm with this woman, because I think she's officially in love with me. LOL. Just joking guys she's only in love with my dick and my money. Haha.

    As stated by all others and myself, the girl has an incredible body and tight all over with a perfect tiny firm ass, and that poon tang is tight tight tight.

    She has top-notch dirty talking skills and her head game is ridiculous. After a pretty intense session I filled her mouth to the brim with my load, and it was leaking out down my dick then she looks up at me with the head of my cock still in her mouth And swallows the rest of what's inside of her, then licks her lips looks up at me and says yummy (I'm bringing a ring and getting down on one knee next time I come to see her) LOL.

    Quick playful shower standing up and 100 little kisses all over me and some super nice compliments and then I got dressed and I was out.
    Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.

    Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.

  7. #17856
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Gold Panda Spa in Sun City Jenny

    Last night in town before I head back to Vegas. Decided to go back to Gold Panda for some more of that waterbed mattress treatment. Jenny was available so I went with her. She's a good looking early 30's Chinese lady. I let her know right away that I wanted that table shower or whatever they call it. Dropped off my clothes in the room and then headed to the table shower. Very similar routine that I had yesterday with Angela, cleaned me up real well and licked my asshole, did some real nice camel sliding on me when I flipped over. Very good BBBJ with good eye contact. Jenny did some 69 while we were still in the table shower, nice little trimmed kitty that was very tasty. We remained in 69 for a little bit and then she got up and rinsed me off and we dried each other off and headed back to the room.

    Jenny got this old man hard again with her blow job and then she put the rubber on my dick. She laid down on the massage table and I climbed up on top of her and I started rubbing my dick on her pussy. Eased inside of her, pushed her legs back a little bit and tried to go as deep as I could possibly go. She had no problem with depth, although she was very tight. The view from up top was nice while I'm squeezing onto those natural boobs. I knew that I was about to blow, and I ripped off the rubber and just squirted onto her belly. She got up and wiped off the cum and cleaned us up.

    You can't go wrong with this particular store because of that water bed or table shower or whatever they call it. It's a very unique experience.

  8. #17855

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    $250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.
    "Standard tip is 160-180 and Greece is usually 100. How is he driving up prices by paying 250? You retarded?

  9. #17854

    Plus 100 for anal

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    $250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.
    Before name calling someone, you might want to read his post again. He got anal. Standard tip for anal is plus 100. He paid 250, so my guess is he did not have the exact change for 240 or he was tipping extra 10 bucks. 150+100=250.

  10. #17853
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.
    Glad you were able to see Lola. She is a supertar.

    Also, Raina has some sex videos if you look hard enough. You can see why she can inhale a sausage.

  11. #17852
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    At First I Understood The Attraction. Then I Understood The Addiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    Eva at Infinity feels like the kind of woman that somehow makes the room calmer the longer you're around her. Like suddenly the spa starts feeling less like a stop along the way and more like someplace you accidentally became comfortable in.

    Eva is the sneaky slow-burn problem that catches you off guard because the intensity builds gradually until suddenly you realize you're completely cooked.
    Finally got a chance for a repeat visit with Eva the GFE queen herself at Infinity. After another incredible session with Eva, I finally understand the Eva hype now. It's no surprise how many of you degenerates are addicted to her, myself included. The looks obviously check out. Pretty face, great body, takes very good care of herself, all that stuff is exactly as advertised. The thing that caught me off guard was how comfortable everything felt. She's easy to talk to, easy to relax around, and has this calm, flirty energy that never feels forced. Halfway through the appointment I started realizing I finally understood what everybody was talking about. Plenty of attractive girls offer good service. That's not exactly rare. What seems to separate Eva is that the longer you're around her, the more you want to keep being around her. The whole thing just feels easy. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and you're already thinking about coming back. I walked in understanding why guys find her attractive. I walked out understanding why guys become regulars. Those turned out to be two completely different things. The more I explore, the more Eva makes sense.

    One unexpected side effect of finally crossing Eva off the list a second time: I got a chance to meet some of the newer Infinity arrivals afterward. Joy definitely caught my eye! I'll probably have to come back to conduct additional research to investigate that situation properly and see what all the buzz is about.

  12. #17851
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Rainaiscrazy's Long-Lost Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    I would say as far as looks, she reminds me of Mia Rider. Also reminds me of the Instagram personality Raina of Rainaiscrazy, who does food challenge. Lola is hotter. She is a borderline Porn Star.
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raina.jpg‎  

  13. #17850
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Kelly-cloud spa-3rd times the charm

    Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again. I'll keep this one shorter than my first review on her and I did not leave a review for my second time seeing her but third times the charm with this woman, because I think she's officially in love with me. LOL. Just joking guys she's only in love with my dick and my money. Haha.

    As stated by all others and myself, the girl has an incredible body and tight all over with a perfect tiny firm ass, and that poon tang is tight tight tight.

    She has top-notch dirty talking skills and her head game is ridiculous. After a pretty intense session I filled her mouth to the brim with my load, and it was leaking out down my dick then she looks up at me with the head of my cock still in her mouth And swallows the rest of what's inside of her, then licks her lips looks up at me and says yummy (I'm bringing a ring and getting down on one knee next time I come to see her) LOL.

    Quick playful shower standing up and 100 little kisses all over me and some super nice compliments and then I got dressed and I was out.

  14. #17849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the wonderful review. Lola sounds just like my type. You mention in your last line that she feels like a porn star.

    Would you say there's a specific porn star that comes to your mind when you see Lola?

    Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?

    Would love to hear which XXX Superstar she reminds you of.
    I would say as far as looks, she reminds me of Mia Rider. Also reminds me of the Instagram personality Raina of Rainaiscrazy, who does food challenge. Lola is hotter. She is a borderline Porn Star.

  15. #17848

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxecock  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by this weekend and so happy I did. A cute girl answered the door and walked me to the room after giving me a nice kiss.

    She told me her name was Lola. Pink hair and nice set of Ds. Her body is built to ride. Curves in all the right places. She closes the door and it's down to business.

    We both strip and she starts a fantastic BBBJ. I lay her on the table for 69. She is wet and I was ready for more. I loved the view and needed to be inside. I did bring more donation just in case. She said it was $300 for anal and I agreed. She covered me up and rode me like a champ. Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I wanted to try doggie and the sights brought me close to the edge. I asked to CIM and she obliged. Lola removed the cover and I shot a weeks load. It felt amazing! Time was up and after a quick cleaning I promised her I would be back.

    $50 house plus $250 donation.
    $250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape