Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 18428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17993

    Dm full

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    One of my worst fears happened today. Locked my keys in the car in the spa parking lot. Not only did I overpay for L1. I also had to call a friend to pick me up. But in case anyone wanted to know it's L1 in Hendersonville. You can PM for details but I feel it's easy to figure out.
    Tried to message DM full.

  2. #17992

    Depends on the area

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Side question: are all these parlors really staffed by these old Chinese women? It's all you see in those videos.
    I have found that Nashville has decently youthful mt's. Seems to be 50/50 in my limited experience of this hobby, I've mostly seen 30 something's and women who are in their 40's. I'll say this though, some of the middle aged ladies really know how to tease and are pros at getting you off compared to the younger ladies. I have found that less populated areas tend to have less youthful options, but I've never seen anyone that was a straight up GILF, although its pretty common if you check other states massage threads.

  3. #17991

    Embarrassing.

    One of my worst fears happened today. Locked my keys in the car in the spa parking lot. Not only did I overpay for L1. I also had to call a friend to pick me up. But in case anyone wanted to know it's L1 in Hendersonville. You can PM for details but I feel it's easy to figure out.

  4. #17990
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Back in the golden days, there were AMP's where I always did 90 minutes because the massage was so good and the happiness stellar! If the place was FS. No because the ladies there are looking to burn and turn. For places where L1, maybe L2 were options a 90 minute session was very relaxing and worth the extra donation. I personally prefer a 90 minute session with an excellent massage and L1.but they are hard to find in today's environment.
    I 100% agree, my experience was the same.

  5. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if anyone has ever opted for a 90+ minute option. I have noticed that some places advertise this outside of our area (easy FS locations too). If anyone has tried it, is there any benefit to the extra time? Was it worth the extra money? Not sure I would ever do it, but I know someone probably has.
    Back in the golden days, there were AMP's where I always did 90 minutes because the massage was so good and the happiness stellar! If the place was FS. No because the ladies there are looking to burn and turn. For places where L1, maybe L2 were options a 90 minute session was very relaxing and worth the extra donation. I personally prefer a 90 minute session with an excellent massage and L1.but they are hard to find in today's environment.

  6. #17988
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss  [View Original Post]
    Did she leave the area, or working elsewhere? Always did the trick for me, would love to see her again. DMs open thanks.
    Yes, she came back for this month. I will DM you. Wish we had clones of her and how well of a provider she is.

  7. #17987

    Kelly from Starry?

    I can't keep up as fast as the landscape changes. Is Kelly from Starry still around anywhere locally?

  8. #17986

    Sasha from T?

    Did she leave the area, or working elsewhere? Always did the trick for me, would love to see her again. DMs open thanks.

  9. #17985

    90+ minutes.

    I am curious if anyone has ever opted for a 90+ minute option. I have noticed that some places advertise this outside of our area (easy FS locations too). If anyone has tried it, is there any benefit to the extra time? Was it worth the extra money? Not sure I would ever do it, but I know someone probably has.

  10. #17984
    Quote Originally Posted by RaekWon51  [View Original Post]
    I went to T Spa for the first time recently. I usually hit up the agencies but decided to try something different. I paid for a hhr. Everything is going according to expectations. On the flip, she motions about menu options and I apparently misunderstood her gestures. I laid down $$ and was thinking, okay, LFG. She proceeded with BBBJ. Which was pleasant, but after a bit I tried to signal I was ready for more. She tells me "Next time baby. ". I'm thinking, WTF? I finished with a CIM which is always nice but felt like an absolute clown for dishing out $$ (plus house) for that. So. Reading some of these comments, it looks like my experience is not typical? Not sure there'll be a "next time. ". Maybe it's my fault for misunderstanding but geez. That's a first for me. Might stick with the agencies.
    I went recently and they do seem to pushing for upfront payment. Have been a few times but yesterday they had new girls exp was okay won't be going back for a while.

  11. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by RaekWon51  [View Original Post]
    I went to T Spa for the first time recently. I usually hit up the agencies but decided to try something different. I paid for a hhr. Everything is going according to expectations. On the flip, she motions about menu options and I apparently misunderstood her gestures. I laid down $$ and was thinking, okay, LFG. She proceeded with BBBJ. Which was pleasant, but after a bit I tried to signal I was ready for more. She tells me "Next time baby. ". I'm thinking, WTF? I finished with a CIM which is always nice but felt like an absolute clown for dishing out $$ (plus house) for that. So. Reading some of these comments, it looks like my experience is not typical? Not sure there'll be a "next time. ". Maybe it's my fault for misunderstanding but geez. That's a first for me. Might stick with the agencies.
    Unfortunately, that's the risk that comes with an upfront payment. You're the only one in the room there so I can't guarantee anything but it's possible that the woman was working on her red day and instead of letting you know upfront, she assumed you knew she was talking BBBJ only. It's been a long time but that happened to me at Q once, although I'm not sure if I prepaid back then so I might have gotten out with a lower fee.

    But if you are a heavy agency user, it could also be best that this remain your one and only. I mean I don't hit it off at every AMP myself either and a lot of times when they don't impress on visit #1, I never return.

  12. #17982

    Limited menu for first timers at T?

    I went to T Spa for the first time recently. I usually hit up the agencies but decided to try something different. I paid for a hhr. Everything is going according to expectations. On the flip, she motions about menu options and I apparently misunderstood her gestures. I laid down $$ and was thinking, okay, LFG. She proceeded with BBBJ. Which was pleasant, but after a bit I tried to signal I was ready for more. She tells me "Next time baby. ". I'm thinking, WTF? I finished with a CIM which is always nice but felt like an absolute clown for dishing out $$ (plus house) for that. So. Reading some of these comments, it looks like my experience is not typical? Not sure there'll be a "next time. ". Maybe it's my fault for misunderstanding but geez. That's a first for me. Might stick with the agencies.

  13. #17981

    Southbay Spa. Dream update

    Had a dream of going there today. I texted first to make sure Kiki is there today and they replied saying both Kiki and Lisa are present. I confirmed that I will be coming to see the kiki only.

    When I reached there, completely empty, no cars in the parking. The place looked old from outside but it was a little renovated from inside.

    There was only one AMP who answered the door but no Kiki. I showed her the texts and she gave that laugh to avoid the question.

    She was like in 40's, cute face, 4'10, petite, b cup, no belly pooch.

    Took me to a room, directly asked for house fee and L3 price of 2 xx. Surprisingly, she was asking extra for L2 but I knew it what I gave her was already enough and she agreed.

    5 min of massage, a little teasing, 30 seconds of CBJ and then directly down to business.

    Fake sounds, she was tight down there but only did missionary, no other style even when I asked multiple times. It completely felt like a formality from her side and then I started to sense some weird smells coming from her so I just stopped and asked her to do a little massage only.

    Again, 5 minute of okish back massage and a terrible 30 seconds neck massage which felt like she was actually trying to break my neck.

    Would never go there again, I wish that I should have dreamt of T Spa instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamper  [View Original Post]
    Kiki made my session feel like a dream.

    Our meet was arranged in advance, we met at the door and she took me to the room all the way in the back.

    Sweet setup, we took care of the donation first then I disrobed and I laid face down. Hmm I can still feel her touch even when I'm writing this. It was soft yet firm and relaxing, much needed relief. I worked our way up to L3 and all the fixins that come with it. She's super fun, flexible and really likes to please. She also enjoyed what she does so let her run the session you won't be disappointed.

    She started the session with a fun role play just as I requested in advance.

    She had in the outfit I dropped off in the am in my way to work.

    I must say anyone who would follow directions this well is special.

    After e massage we had a few passionate moments and as mentioned we concluded with L3.

  14. #17980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it's probably the default assumption for safety but I know that will cost them some business, so maybe they'll change their minds. Or of course, maybe it was just me, but for now, that's the experience.
    I doubt it was you based on what both of us are experiencing. I am thinking you are right about the safety because there can be the ask of cover or no cover as I have been asked that, but it is not often. It is usually straight to it moving to post massage action.

  15. #17979
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    The 2 new places that I have been within the past few weeks there has been no BBBJ with 3 different therapists between the two. It sure is nice for the experience.

    This excludes my R Spa visit as it was BBBJ.
    Honestly it's probably the default assumption for safety but I know that will cost them some business, so maybe they'll change their minds. Or of course, maybe it was just me, but for now, that's the experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape