Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17986

    Sasha from T?

    Did she leave the area, or working elsewhere? Always did the trick for me, would love to see her again. DMs open thanks.

  2. #17985

    90+ minutes.

    I am curious if anyone has ever opted for a 90+ minute option. I have noticed that some places advertise this outside of our area (easy FS locations too). If anyone has tried it, is there any benefit to the extra time? Was it worth the extra money? Not sure I would ever do it, but I know someone probably has.

  3. #17984
    Quote Originally Posted by RaekWon51  [View Original Post]
    I went to T Spa for the first time recently. I usually hit up the agencies but decided to try something different. I paid for a hhr. Everything is going according to expectations. On the flip, she motions about menu options and I apparently misunderstood her gestures. I laid down $$ and was thinking, okay, LFG. She proceeded with BBBJ. Which was pleasant, but after a bit I tried to signal I was ready for more. She tells me "Next time baby. ". I'm thinking, WTF? I finished with a CIM which is always nice but felt like an absolute clown for dishing out $$ (plus house) for that. So. Reading some of these comments, it looks like my experience is not typical? Not sure there'll be a "next time. ". Maybe it's my fault for misunderstanding but geez. That's a first for me. Might stick with the agencies.
    I went recently and they do seem to pushing for upfront payment. Have been a few times but yesterday they had new girls exp was okay won't be going back for a while.

  4. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by RaekWon51  [View Original Post]
    I went to T Spa for the first time recently. I usually hit up the agencies but decided to try something different. I paid for a hhr. Everything is going according to expectations. On the flip, she motions about menu options and I apparently misunderstood her gestures. I laid down $$ and was thinking, okay, LFG. She proceeded with BBBJ. Which was pleasant, but after a bit I tried to signal I was ready for more. She tells me "Next time baby. ". I'm thinking, WTF? I finished with a CIM which is always nice but felt like an absolute clown for dishing out $$ (plus house) for that. So. Reading some of these comments, it looks like my experience is not typical? Not sure there'll be a "next time. ". Maybe it's my fault for misunderstanding but geez. That's a first for me. Might stick with the agencies.
    Unfortunately, that's the risk that comes with an upfront payment. You're the only one in the room there so I can't guarantee anything but it's possible that the woman was working on her red day and instead of letting you know upfront, she assumed you knew she was talking BBBJ only. It's been a long time but that happened to me at Q once, although I'm not sure if I prepaid back then so I might have gotten out with a lower fee.

    But if you are a heavy agency user, it could also be best that this remain your one and only. I mean I don't hit it off at every AMP myself either and a lot of times when they don't impress on visit #1, I never return.

  5. #17982

    Limited menu for first timers at T?

    I went to T Spa for the first time recently. I usually hit up the agencies but decided to try something different. I paid for a hhr. Everything is going according to expectations. On the flip, she motions about menu options and I apparently misunderstood her gestures. I laid down $$ and was thinking, okay, LFG. She proceeded with BBBJ. Which was pleasant, but after a bit I tried to signal I was ready for more. She tells me "Next time baby. ". I'm thinking, WTF? I finished with a CIM which is always nice but felt like an absolute clown for dishing out $$ (plus house) for that. So. Reading some of these comments, it looks like my experience is not typical? Not sure there'll be a "next time. ". Maybe it's my fault for misunderstanding but geez. That's a first for me. Might stick with the agencies.

  6. #17981

    Southbay Spa. Dream update

    Had a dream of going there today. I texted first to make sure Kiki is there today and they replied saying both Kiki and Lisa are present. I confirmed that I will be coming to see the kiki only.

    When I reached there, completely empty, no cars in the parking. The place looked old from outside but it was a little renovated from inside.

    There was only one AMP who answered the door but no Kiki. I showed her the texts and she gave that laugh to avoid the question.

    She was like in 40's, cute face, 4'10, petite, b cup, no belly pooch.

    Took me to a room, directly asked for house fee and L3 price of 2 xx. Surprisingly, she was asking extra for L2 but I knew it what I gave her was already enough and she agreed.

    5 min of massage, a little teasing, 30 seconds of CBJ and then directly down to business.

    Fake sounds, she was tight down there but only did missionary, no other style even when I asked multiple times. It completely felt like a formality from her side and then I started to sense some weird smells coming from her so I just stopped and asked her to do a little massage only.

    Again, 5 minute of okish back massage and a terrible 30 seconds neck massage which felt like she was actually trying to break my neck.

    Would never go there again, I wish that I should have dreamt of T Spa instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamper  [View Original Post]
    Kiki made my session feel like a dream.

    Our meet was arranged in advance, we met at the door and she took me to the room all the way in the back.

    Sweet setup, we took care of the donation first then I disrobed and I laid face down. Hmm I can still feel her touch even when I'm writing this. It was soft yet firm and relaxing, much needed relief. I worked our way up to L3 and all the fixins that come with it. She's super fun, flexible and really likes to please. She also enjoyed what she does so let her run the session you won't be disappointed.

    She started the session with a fun role play just as I requested in advance.

    She had in the outfit I dropped off in the am in my way to work.

    I must say anyone who would follow directions this well is special.

    After e massage we had a few passionate moments and as mentioned we concluded with L3.

  7. #17980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it's probably the default assumption for safety but I know that will cost them some business, so maybe they'll change their minds. Or of course, maybe it was just me, but for now, that's the experience.
    I doubt it was you based on what both of us are experiencing. I am thinking you are right about the safety because there can be the ask of cover or no cover as I have been asked that, but it is not often. It is usually straight to it moving to post massage action.

  8. #17979
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    The 2 new places that I have been within the past few weeks there has been no BBBJ with 3 different therapists between the two. It sure is nice for the experience.

    This excludes my R Spa visit as it was BBBJ.
    Honestly it's probably the default assumption for safety but I know that will cost them some business, so maybe they'll change their minds. Or of course, maybe it was just me, but for now, that's the experience.

  9. #17978

    Any info?

    I came across an ad for https://morganmagichands.com/ think it was via tryst but not sure.

    Looks intriguing, any info?

  10. #17977
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]

    Unfortunately, I didn't confirm BBBJ and it was put on almost immediately. So that part was very short, but she put in the effort where it mattered more I suppose. So CG, Doggy, Mish, no fitting issues. She also actually kissed a bit which caught me off guard but I went along with it. There's Bush for those who like that.
    The 2 new places that I have been within the past few weeks there has been no BBBJ with 3 different therapists between the two. It sure is nice for the experience.

    This excludes my R Spa visit as it was BBBJ.

  11. #17976

    New table shower

    Xinxin. Another one where there's no reasonable abbreviation because X Spa already exists. Also it's already on RM so whatever.

    New spot. Had table shower in ad as "free". The google imagery also suggested it, so I did an out of character daytime visit. I was asked if I had an appointment by a kinda brown blonde front desk lady, I said no, led back anyway after typical hour pricing with another more normal black haired woman sparkly dress but partially covered in a robe. Of which I didn't get change back (I didn't ask or demand it) but that's why I put quotes on free, because 10 is often the table shower fee anyway.

    Into room, disrobe, wait a bit, come back and ask about the table shower. Go in, it looked new and clean. Nice general back coverage. She got a little bit into the crack there so I figured it was good. Flip, again a decent wash and rub overall. She didn't avoid going in on the little guy so if there was any doubt leftover, it was for sure gone. But I still played it straight anyway, she assisted with helping dry me off.

    Back into room, decent rub. Nothing to impress outright but she did switch to some teasing as it progressed and asked if it was ok. I gave some hand reassurance. Eventually she leaves for the hot towel and I go ahead and leave my standard no questions 200. After wiping me off again she confirmed service level, because she asked if I wanted L2, so I needed to make sure that L3 was clear. So she goes again to do what they do, and returns. Unfortunately, I didn't confirm BBBJ and it was put on almost immediately. So that part was very short, but she put in the effort where it mattered more I suppose. So CG, Doggy, Mish, no fitting issues. She also actually kissed a bit which caught me off guard but I went along with it. There's Bush for those who like that. Probably B cup or so, natural but she's as discussed in my last post, probably older 40 ish, but the kind that I still like. Anyway, I failed with store brand so self service to finish but she was very helpful throughout. She also did post service massage which bumps her rank in my books. I can't say with certainty I'd return but I'd probably price drop a bit for the CBJ, but other than that, she's still a fine option. Still better than going further north for me.

    So because there are only two, and one I suppose is front desk duty, perhaps appointments might matter. Especially since I think I beat one of you there who may or may not had an appointment but someone was sure waiting in their car, did not move at all until I drove away, and decided to drive off right after me haha. Anyway, main thing is if someone wants a table shower and wanted a different location, there you go.

  12. #17975

    Sweet Kiki at South Bay

    Kiki made my session feel like a dream.

    Our meet was arranged in advance, we met at the door and she took me to the room all the way in the back.

    Sweet setup, we took care of the donation first then I disrobed and I laid face down. Hmm I can still feel her touch even when I'm writing this. It was soft yet firm and relaxing, much needed relief. I worked our way up to L3 and all the fixins that come with it. She's super fun, flexible and really likes to please. She also enjoyed what she does so let her run the session you won't be disappointed.

    She started the session with a fun role play just as I requested in advance.

    She had in the outfit I dropped off in the am in my way to work.

    I must say anyone who would follow directions this well is special.

    After e massage we had a few passionate moments and as mentioned we concluded with L3.

  13. #17974

    Crossville

    I'm making a trip to Crossville soon, any suggestions on a provider or AMP? Thanks in advance.

  14. #17973
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Under new management, guess they don't want repeat customers cause they are busting heads quoted $$ after entry fee. I tried to give it one last chance cause of the great times, with Caroline and other but this has be ran into ground. I don't see how it lasting this long.
    I haven't been in a while but the fall of that place is crazy ass story I hope to share sometime.

  15. #17972

    Studio 22

    Under new management, guess they don't want repeat customers cause they are busting heads quoted $$ after entry fee. I tried to give it one last chance cause of the great times, with Caroline and other but this has be ran into ground. I don't see how it lasting this long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape