Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17971
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Side question: are all these parlors really staffed by these old Chinese women? It's all you see in those videos.
    Short answer: yes.

    Long answer: It is kinda relative. Like no really young girl would come here to stay at a parlor when they can be in a hotter city LOL. But I don't really consider MILFs old, so to use an actual verifiable example, the A Spa arrests had providers ranging from 38 to 46. This is not the limit of course, like Floral Spa was older (45 and 49) and I know at least one single shop owner is older than that, but just showing the range that is possible.

    However, it's the environment and harder work more than anything if I had to guess. I kept up with an out of state Korean agency and the booker of that one, Maple, was just 30 years old, but the women in the report just referenced as "known adult female" had birth years of 1978 to 1984. That's not all that different from the parlors, and I'd bet some of them came here at some point but it's not worth my time or effort to backtrack that haha.

    But that sidebar aside, the parlor system works because as I'm sure you are well aware, the average non Asian American like myself can barely tell anyway so as long as they try a little in the ranges of 30 to 50, it works. The good older ones at least have better skill for the massage part haha.

  2. #17970
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    Meta Glasses are already a bane on society. And it's only going to get worse. The people who are getting them are clout chasers and narcissists. This guy is foolish. He's creating a body of evidence that can be used against him, causing potential legal harm for the girls, and potentially ruining a good thing for everyone. He should be banned from society.

    Someone should inform the shop owners. Show them the videos and tell them to kick this guy to the curb if he comes in, and to be aware of what the glasses look like.
    Side question: are all these parlors really staffed by these old Chinese women? It's all you see in those videos.

  3. #17969
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcve743  [View Original Post]
    So last night I tried Level 88 Spa.

    I read some mixed reviews. Wanted to see what it was all about.

    https://level88spa.com/

    The girls look nothing like what is on the web sight.

    There were three girls there working and one was "Occupied".

    The girl that answered the door really didn't do it for me so I asked for a line up. Very nice place its really a house.

    The one other girl not busy is the one I chose. She was all natural, not exactly a spinner.

    She obviously had kids, but super sweet. I took 30 m for $$. 4.

    It wasn't anything to really write home about (as I am writing home about it) but it is a solid second / backup up option.

    Parking is a little limited, and cameras everywhere. (I am not liking the camera thing that is happening.) But SAFTY!.

    It will do In a pinch, Nice, clean, good attitude for the girls, and we had fun. So not a bad adventure.
    I've been thinking about trying this spot out. I've been to many of the other new locations, but none really took me by surprise. Not sure where I will end up next. Bummer that they don't look a little like the pics but that's usually the case. Thanks for the info.

  4. #17968
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree if the guy walks in won't get naked before talking prices and services.

    Should be a giant red flag unless he is a known repeat customer.
    Meta Glasses are already a bane on society. And it's only going to get worse. The people who are getting them are clout chasers and narcissists. This guy is foolish. He's creating a body of evidence that can be used against him, causing potential legal harm for the girls, and potentially ruining a good thing for everyone. He should be banned from society.

    Someone should inform the shop owners. Show them the videos and tell them to kick this guy to the curb if he comes in, and to be aware of what the glasses look like.

  5. #17967

    Level 88 spa

    So last night I tried Level 88 Spa.

    I read some mixed reviews. Wanted to see what it was all about.

    https://level88spa.com/

    The girls look nothing like what is on the web sight.

    There were three girls there working and one was "Occupied".

    The girl that answered the door really didn't do it for me so I asked for a line up. Very nice place its really a house.

    The one other girl not busy is the one I chose. She was all natural, not exactly a spinner.

    She obviously had kids, but super sweet. I took 30 m for $$. 4.

    It wasn't anything to really write home about (as I am writing home about it) but it is a solid second / backup up option.

    Parking is a little limited, and cameras everywhere. (I am not liking the camera thing that is happening.) But SAFTY!.

    It will do In a pinch, Nice, clean, good attitude for the girls, and we had fun. So not a bad adventure.

  6. #17966

    Jg massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TNGonzo  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, always legit.
    Same for me.

  7. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I just can't belive how good this dream was.

    Agency is a whole different experience having.

    A bed and all that. But she is still very good.

    And has a tight pussy and great tits And lets face it you forget your even on a table.

    At some point.
    I agree with what you are saying but I would like to have a bed session with her to roll around in once. Haha.

  8. #17964

    Re: JG Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLee99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this place? Strictly legit or some action available?

    Traveling to Nashville next month and looking for something near the airport.
    This place is on Donelson Pike just north of the airport in a strip mall.
    In my experience, always legit.

  9. #17963
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    This is the video I referenced in a previous post. I'm sure he was wearing meta glasses. I made sure to tell my friend to be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. It never even dawned on her that was where the video was being recorded from. Not to mention this is just gross. Yes, we all know what we are doing, but to record with the girls consent or knowledge is messed up. They're people and should be treated as such.
    I'd hesitate to say that providers should be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. An overwhelming majority of people wearing glasses actually need them. Meta glasses are supposed to have a blinking white LED light on the front when recording, so that should be the only thing I would recommend for their safety and privacy regarding glasses. In this case they were either a different brand or jailbroken to not have that light on the front.

    Like others have said, an issue more in their control was that when he asked how much, she should've asked how long and only quoted the advertised house fee at this point. That would at least allow them to suss him out, have an air of legitimacy, and possibly not even offer extras later if he was a bad client or they got a bad vibe.

    His content is getting a lot of online attention right now. One thing in our favor is that he's charging people for the videos and locations, so I'm hoping this greediness keeps the names of the locations better under wraps. I'm not sure about the politics of these places, but they could really benefit from somehow coordinating and having a no-fly list, possibly using phone numbers? However that also opens up the risk of a busted location or provider unintentionally seeming connected to other locations, so there's that.

    All in all, I hope this guy leaves our area or somehow gets on a deny list so our area doesn't get any unwanted attention.

  10. #17962

    Massage JG near Nashville airport

    Anyone have any intel on this place? Strictly legit or some action available?

    Traveling to Nashville next month and looking for something near the airport.
    This place is on Donelson Pike just north of the airport in a strip mall.

  11. #17961

    AMPs need to be carefull

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I can't say what I really want to here without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
    These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq
    I totally agree if the guy walks in won't get naked before talking prices and services.

    Should be a giant red flag unless he is a known repeat customer.

  12. #17960

    Sasa formerly from T

    I just can't belive how good this dream was.

    Should have just paid the 30 min house fee.

    Cause mini me or junior as some like to call it was at full attention.

    After a 10 min rub. Her BBBJ is solid. Girl knows how to rock a cock.

    Sasa is a keeper treat her right and she will not disappoint.

    Hands down best provider I have seen in an AMP setting.

    Agency is a whole different experience having.

    A bed and all that. But she is still very good.

    And has a tight pussy and great tits And lets face it you forget your even on a table.

    At some point.

  13. #17959
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Has T moved I was given directions to a place with different address and name.

    Can any senior members with with intel.

    Private message me?
    I will PM you.

  14. #17958

    Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I can't say what I really want to hear without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
    These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq
    This is the video I referenced in a previous post. I'm sure he was wearing meta glasses. I made sure to tell my friend to be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. It never even dawned on her that was where the video was being recorded from. Not to mention this is just gross. Yes, we all know what we are doing, but to record with the girls consent or knowledge is messed up. They're people and should be treated as such.

  15. #17957

    Pos

    I can't say what I really want to here without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
    These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape