Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1184
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #914

    Asiamor Elly

    Elly, not Kelly.

    Pictures may be her, but she looks better than them. If you like dark skin GND type asians she's the one for you. She's not as tall as the website, maybe more like 5'4'. She is actually vietnamese. If you're not good at telling age then she can pass for young, but I'd say mid / late 30's.

    A bit mechanical but I will try to visit again. BJ skills are above average and if you partake in L3, her body and effort she put in elsewhere suggests a good time.

    Thanks.

  2. #913

    Ah noa

    Had a terrible time with this one and I think she has been here before. No kissing barely a BBBJ kept her legs tight, and if I tried to move a leg she cried pain! The best part is when I dripped sweat on her cause it was so fucking hot. I am more discouraged that nobody else reported on her and if we get a good one there will be 10 reviews! People need to report these! This girl did not just do it to me. Had to DIY with 1 minute left cause god forbid they give an extra second. I saw Moa or whatever her name is and it was one of my top 5. I am done with AH Assholes!

  3. #912

    Videoing?

    Of the k girl places, I've only tried AH mostly because they advertise that they allow videoing. Do any of the other places allow that? I feel like I get my money's worth when I can beat my meat to it well after its done LOL. I've also noticed AH has been slowly raising its prices. Hh went from 220, to 230, to now 240 and videoing went from 100 to 200. I had a good time with the blode girl from there about 3 weeks ago, but she looked much more saggy than her pictures would imply.

  4. #911

    Anyone try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
    They just sent me pics of the new girl and was curious if anyone saw them. Looks like they are based in Dublin.

  5. #910

    Jonny

    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    I had the same person. She doesn't look like the picture. I thought it wasn't her. LOL.
    Is she hot though? I always assume the no pics are fake and there is a resemblance.

  6. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1910  [View Original Post]
    Is there something like Paradigm's map for these?

    I've got no idea where most of these places are, and some of the names / numbers are so cryptic that I've got no clue how to even reach half of them.

    Obviously recognize that it would be risky to keep something like this, but even if someone could identify which ads match with which agencies, that'd be hugely beneficial.
    AH, Asiamor, and MK are generally North of 270. Just ask where they are generally located. They're pretty open. I personally do not go to hotels, although AH has been tempting. They're usually understanding.

  7. #908

    Locations & Document

    Is there something like Paradigm's map for these?

    I've got no idea where most of these places are, and some of the names / numbers are so cryptic that I've got no clue how to even reach half of them.

    Obviously recognize that it would be risky to keep something like this, but even if someone could identify which ads match with which agencies, that'd be hugely beneficial.

  8. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    I've been to both. This number is the current MC. When they switched over the booker / number from riverside actually gave me this one- so I figured they were the same. Either way, this is the number for current MC. Not shilling for them or anything; bitches definitely pull the same rugpull shit as all the agencies with obscure photos. They're just good for a quick no notice nut.
    MK will include BBBJ for hr MC will not.

  9. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeL  [View Original Post]
    I know this comes after a Cora and Lfei visit and I was probably guaranteed the services I'm looking for but it didn't align with my availability. It made me sad. I do have time these next couple of weeks and I'm hoping there is an Asian provider out there that does offer DFK along with the other standard menu items.

    Has anyone had any luck getting true DFK with any of the current ladies at mkasian, hedonichaven / asiamor, and UH? Not looking for LFK or closed mouth. Are there any places like Sukura that may have someone? My last outing was with Apple and there wasn't even a hint of our mouths connecting. LOL. Though, I kinda knew that going in with her.

    All help would be greatly appreciated!
    You and me both. I just want DFK, I wish it was standard instead of nothing or YMMV. AH might be your best bet, with the Jgirls they're bringing in. They just added a new one who comes in 6/11, and if she's willing to CIM, I would think DFK would be no issue.

    https://asian-hollywood.com/view/34029

  10. #905

    DFK options?

    I know this comes after a Cora and Lfei visit and I was probably guaranteed the services I'm looking for but it didn't align with my availability. It made me sad. I do have time these next couple of weeks and I'm hoping there is an Asian provider out there that does offer DFK along with the other standard menu items.

    Has anyone had any luck getting true DFK with any of the current ladies at mkasian, hedonichaven / asiamor, and UH? Not looking for LFK or closed mouth. Are there any places like Sukura that may have someone? My last outing was with Apple and there wasn't even a hint of our mouths connecting. LOL. Though, I kinda knew that going in with her.

    All help would be greatly appreciated!

  11. #904

    Riverside / mc

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the number in that link is the org that used to advertise as "my friend riverside"; they were not the actual old riverside.
    I've been to both. This number is the current MC. When they switched over the booker / number from riverside actually gave me this one- so I figured they were the same. Either way, this is the number for current MC. Not shilling for them or anything; bitches definitely pull the same rugpull shit as all the agencies with obscure photos. They're just good for a quick no notice nut.

  12. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
    I had a dream I visited here today, they are new, very close to the other place if you know you know.

    Handler sent me pictures of Moon, she was slender, perky naturals and spoke better English than most I've experienced. I paid. 3 for hr.

    Overall I would say 8/10. GFE was good, looks were close to picture and kitty was 9/10. Another girl supposed to be coming next week I may try and review for you guys.

    Be safe out there.

  13. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooBeeboo12  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for business and tried out Noa. First time using agency. The girl is cute enough, but the whole experience felt uninspired and mechanical. Mish was fine, k9 she was trying, but couldn't take it long enough for me to really enjoy. No signs of GFE in the 'VIP' package, but no issues going for round 2 as another said.

    Quickly looked for cameras in the hallways due to skepticism reported previously, but didn't notice any (not to say they aren't somewhere I didn't look). Only thing that was slightly unsettling about the location was having all the room cleaners / maids out in the hallway and near the elevators. Felt like they were right outside the door. Probably just the time of day visited.

    Overall. Agency itself was easy setup and great with comms. No complaints. However, no repeat for Noa and probably would go at a later time of day. Might try again in the future with the next rotation.
    Yeah I've not seen any cameras at the location, either. And plus even if they sent off footage of any of us, what are they going to bust us on? "oh I was coming to visit my friend" LOL.

  14. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock5601  [View Original Post]
    To me, MC is micro center or the old riverside. They said they have someone named coco. Not Grace. So idk if your "MC" is a different place or group. Plus that link doesn't include the right number for old riverside either.
    Yeah, the number in that link is the org that used to advertise as "my friend riverside"; they were not the actual old riverside.

  15. #900

    MC = riverside?

    To me, MC is micro center or the old riverside. They said they have someone named coco. Not Grace. So idk if your "MC" is a different place or group. Plus that link doesn't include the right number for old riverside either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape