Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1184
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #899

    AH Noa

    Was in town for business and tried out Noa. First time using agency. The girl is cute enough, but the whole experience felt uninspired and mechanical. Mish was fine, k9 she was trying, but couldn't take it long enough for me to really enjoy. No signs of GFE in the 'VIP' package, but no issues going for round 2 as another said.

    Quickly looked for cameras in the hallways due to skepticism reported previously, but didn't notice any (not to say they aren't somewhere I didn't look). Only thing that was slightly unsettling about the location was having all the room cleaners / maids out in the hallway and near the elevators. Felt like they were right outside the door. Probably just the time of day visited.

    Overall. Agency itself was easy setup and great with comms. No complaints. However, no repeat for Noa and probably would go at a later time of day. Might try again in the future with the next rotation.

  2. #898

    Polaris Apple

    Mk was closed, ended up with Apple from Asiamor. Was expecting to have someone new, but she was the only one available. This is my second time with her, last time she rushed me out.

    Like all other reports she has a killer body with natural b cups, Playfully personality.

    Easy to setup, quick response. 3 $ for 1 hr, went to shower had a good time, she let me do all I wanted.

    She dried me. Then the usual tickle message, not a fan of that. On the flip I asked for DFK, she is not up for it, I didn't want to force. BBBJ not the best, not bad too. I pulled her for 69, and daty she was very response. She sounded like she enjoyed, or she's good actor. Most of them will make fake moans which spoil my mood. But she was very supportive. Banged her in all the positions, she took it all. Finished in mish. Got cleaned up.

    Roughly spent 50 minutes. I would have enjoyed a lot with DFK, Overall had a good time.

    I feel like we have lot of options with asian agencies. Wish we had similar options with Latinas. I could not find any decent Latina agents in cbs. Few months ago Sakura had good ones but not in regular.

    I never tried MC, looks like they don't have a website. These Asians agents send us extremely morphed pics, I feel like a bait. That's why I always stick to this forum for any selections.

  3. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9  [View Original Post]
    Is Mk and Mc are same?

    Can anyone share link for Mc.

    Thanks.
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023020.html

  4. #896

    Link of MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a chance and hit an old haunt; photos are not accurate but are also very vague tbh. It's a far away edited obscured shot; but I was in the area so said fuck it and went for it.

    Grace is late 20 early 30, MM C's and asian slim. Little tiny bit of baby pudge but still very asian tiny. The booker mentioned 120 lb which is the most I'd heard for any asian provider (and I was hoping for a little more ass) but she's very small. Very pretty face and very smiley. I think with all the other agencies in the area MC demand has been waning. Paid for HHR.

    Offered a shower to clean up and went right to work with the standard tongue / kiss bath and nipples into CBJ. Made it a point to be open to touch. CBJ was so so but it usually is; she was good at getting me to attention but after she really didn't take me deepso if you're looking for DT probably not here. CG, MISH, K9 and could take it a bit hard. Very responsive and natural. Was not rushed at all and took direction great.

    After my pop, She asked for shower and if I was in a rush (no) she pushed me back down on the bed and proceeded to run me all over, kissing and feeling me up. She seemed into it and a bit GFE, almost like she wanted to get me back to attention to buy a second pop but no pressure or anything- felt very natural. Took shower and she towels me off giving light kisses on my body as she did. Helped me dress and saw me out. Never felt rushed at all and she didn't seem busy. Solid time. Would recommend but I'm not rushing to repeat (not huge on MM tits). She's here until June 10.
    Is Mk and Mc are same?

    Can anyone share link for Mc.

    Thanks.

  5. #895

    MC Grace

    Decided to take a chance and hit an old haunt; photos are not accurate but are also very vague tbh. It's a far away edited obscured shot; but I was in the area so said fuck it and went for it.

    Grace is late 20 early 30, MM C's and asian slim. Little tiny bit of baby pudge but still very asian tiny. The booker mentioned 120 lb which is the most I'd heard for any asian provider (and I was hoping for a little more ass) but she's very small. Very pretty face and very smiley. I think with all the other agencies in the area MC demand has been waning. Paid for HHR.

    Offered a shower to clean up and went right to work with the standard tongue / kiss bath and nipples into CBJ. Made it a point to be open to touch. CBJ was so so but it usually is; she was good at getting me to attention but after she really didn't take me deepso if you're looking for DT probably not here. CG, MISH, K9 and could take it a bit hard. Very responsive and natural. Was not rushed at all and took direction great.

    After my pop, She asked for shower and if I was in a rush (no) she pushed me back down on the bed and proceeded to run me all over, kissing and feeling me up. She seemed into it and a bit GFE, almost like she wanted to get me back to attention to buy a second pop but no pressure or anything- felt very natural. Took shower and she towels me off giving light kisses on my body as she did. Helped me dress and saw me out. Never felt rushed at all and she didn't seem busy. Solid time. Would recommend but I'm not rushing to repeat (not huge on MM tits). She's here until June 10.

  6. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoul  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up something with AH, but couldn't make it work due to schedule conflict. I know Apple has great reviews but I don't connect with her much personally. So decided to contact MK and was able to set up something on the spot. I met Jenny? (Jonny). She is in her mid 20's, cute, a really nice bigger ass for an Asian, tattoo on pelvic area English definitely not her forte, but not necessary in the end. Decided on hhr, quick shower together (no play in there, just a quick cleaning / rinse), she gave me some mouth wash so I took this as a good sign and straight to bed.

    A few LFK, and she kept going down on me. A bit on the nipples and a long BBBJ, a bit of teeth in there but felt good. Before putting cover I asked for DATY and she complied. I enjoyed myself in there but with time running I decided to put cover, we did a few different positions and finished in the bag, a quick shower and got ready to be out. A bit of language issues but overall I enjoyed my time there, no GFE, but she didn't rush me and I think that she tried to please me as much as she could, it didn't feel mechanic as a QV usually does.
    I had the same person. She doesn't look like the picture. I thought it wasn't her. LOL.

  7. #893

    Ah Noa

    VIP with Noa at northside motel. Noa is very beautiful (in-person than those photoshopped photos) and quality Japanese young lady. Great B's, tight P and flawless curves! Standard shower before and after. Great BBBJ. Tried few positions and finished in mish. She is fun and very impressive. I would repeat.

  8. #892

    Mk Jonny (Jenny?)

    I tried to set up something with AH, but couldn't make it work due to schedule conflict. I know Apple has great reviews but I don't connect with her much personally. So decided to contact MK and was able to set up something on the spot. I met Jenny? (Jonny). She is in her mid 20's, cute, a really nice bigger ass for an Asian, tattoo on pelvic area English definitely not her forte, but not necessary in the end. Decided on hhr, quick shower together (no play in there, just a quick cleaning / rinse), she gave me some mouth wash so I took this as a good sign and straight to bed.

    A few LFK, and she kept going down on me. A bit on the nipples and a long BBBJ, a bit of teeth in there but felt good. Before putting cover I asked for DATY and she complied. I enjoyed myself in there but with time running I decided to put cover, we did a few different positions and finished in the bag, a quick shower and got ready to be out. A bit of language issues but overall I enjoyed my time there, no GFE, but she didn't rush me and I think that she tried to please me as much as she could, it didn't feel mechanic as a QV usually does.

  9. #891

    Mk

    Set up to meet with Jonny. Did not get Jonny.

    She was still a solid 9 on the body, tattoo across her lower abdomen.

    Started with a shower. A little teasing nothing spectacular.

    Back to the bed.

    She can not dt. But she does try, tongue skills are amazing.

    Can't take more than 6 inches, she said deeper, but her face and body did not say deeper.

    Much better BJ than fuck.

    Going to text tomorrow to Aee about actually seeing Jonny.

    Would def go see again.

  10. #890

    Noa at AH

    I had the pleasure of meeting Noa this afternoon. She's a beautiful Japanese woman with a fantastic figure. The photos are pretty representative. Face is a photoshopped, but the body is accurate. Flat tummy, perfect C cups with eraser nipples. No nonsense shower, blue toast, and then to the bed for a cat bath and BBBJ. We switched places and I went DATY for a while. I think she was just humoring me at first, and then she figured out that I meant business. She made me work for it but eventually her thighs were crushing my ears as she climaxed. I have no idea what she was saying, but it was pretty hot to me. Afterwards we both caught our breath for a bit. Then she had me back in her mouth for a bit, and then onto CG for my finish. Afterwards we chatted a bit using Google Translate to facilitate, and then another shower before we parted ways. Noa is an absolute sweetheart, and I'm already planning on a second visit before she leaves.

  11. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a Judy at MK, but there's a Judy at asiamor now.
    Sometimes I wonder if my web pages are updating.

    There's a jonny that's supposed to be there starting tomorrow. I don't see a Judy.

    There was a Judy at sakura this month.

  12. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster70  [View Original Post]
    I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.
    Just curious what is Polaris? MC is MicroCenter, MK is McKlanlee. Polaris is a new broker?

  13. #887

    Asian Angels?

    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669

  14. #886

    Fun with Polaris Mila

    I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.

  15. #885

    Mk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is HR instead of HHr, according to the booker judy is at the apt but not on the page. The booker is now just sending all girls at both spa and apt.
    Is Mk apt working as usual? I got ghosted, judy and Kelly are not featured on their webpage, I guess with all the news they might be wary?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape