Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi
    She's been reviewed before and review mention she's terrible. She upcharge and barely do anything.

  2. #24435

    "Lexi"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi
    I keep track of the ads on Tryst for Providence.

    Her ad is brand new, doesn't include rates, and the phone numbers don't show up on TER.

    She may be real, but I wouldn't pay a deposit.

  3. #24434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.
    I used to fuck this slightly chubby black chick in Woony. She would blow you and let you cum in her mouth, then she wanted to get fucked afterwards. Mind you, this was the pre-pandemic era.

    She had nice tits to play with, and she was always clean and smelled real good. The place she was at was on the 3rd floor, an empty apartment. I think she was just squatting there. Reminded me of Camilla Sweets on Cranston St. 3rd floor, sparsely furnished apartment, She was there for a few years as I recall.

  4. #24433

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.
    Usually because of some trama they experienced as a kid which is sad it displays in a sexual manner later on. I saw Beth Girls competition (forgot their name but handler lets me know of her new girls as they come) and we had a great session and talked at the end. She told me she also strips at Desire and had one guy who was overly drinking and dropping money cry in the booth with her after jokingly asking if he was okay 😂. She led him to VIP to talk more privately and he just lost it when she hugged him in a genuine way. Says most of her clients pop early and spend the rest of the hr or two just talking because they want to be heard. Honestly, most people on here need therapy but want to pay some fugly disgusting STG girl then sitting and sorting their past and feelings out LOL.

  5. #24432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    AI escort or whatever the fk that mean


  6. #24431

    Reminds me of a MTV documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.
    There was a gay male escort who said he had a client who had a BO fetish and request that he didn't shower or bathe himself for 3 whole days. I don't know why but this reminded me of that. To each his own I guess.

  7. #24430

    Strange request

    We're all into different things. IDGAF whether or not you make fun of me for this request. Some guys like domination, some like getting pissed on, I like white trash. Chubby older white trash even better.

    Where I'm going with this is that in the days of backpage, Woonsocket especially was loaded with what I describe above. I don't know why but something used to turn me on about walking into some random unkept three decker and banging a homely chubby mom. If her (adult) daughter were upstairs in the other apartment also taking appointments, even better.

    This was an element that I used to find in Rhode Island much more than my home state so I would travel.

    So, are there any of these ladies left in Woonsocket or thereabouts or did they all just decide to quit? If anyone has a lead, please pm me.

  8. #24429

    Another Lexi

    Hello gents. I may take a run down to Providence soon because the scene in Boston is shit (and in Worcester it's worse). Just wondering if any of you have seen this girl. Tried looking around but there's apparently several Lexi's working around Providence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitetreatlexi

  9. #24428
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.
    LOL. Anyone even contemplating paying for an escort in her 70's has bigger issues than the girl herself.

    Geez.

  10. #24427

    Ally Gee. No ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.
    She does not have an ad up un STG (or anywhere else currently) and I don't have a pic.

  11. #24426

    Husband I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?
    I guess her husband was around. I don't know her like that. Some follow her on socials. He's got a long rap sheet.

  12. #24425

    Ally

    Link or a pic. Unfortunately there are multiple Allys on STG! 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.

  13. #24424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.
    Do you have a link for her?

  14. #24423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.
    LMAO! Diaper-wearing massage that's a first!

  15. #24422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.
    Damn, her ad say she is 69. So that mean she is 74 or 75. Shouldn't she be getting SSI or something instead of selling ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape