Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24420
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.
    TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.

  2. #24419

    Ally Gee. Was Lexi

    Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.

    Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.

    Still great service.

  3. #24418

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.

    https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
    I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!

    Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.

    A no go in my book.

  4. #24417

    Savannah

    Hi gius,

    Anyone has partake in it lately. Any experience.

    Titu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

  5. #24416
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I see Ashley posting a lot again. For those of you in the know, still a dangerous visit or is he gone again?
    I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?

  6. #24415

    MrsRobinson

    Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.

    https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01eb63dc9951e1149f4e183a45585e97_f.jpg‎   27c89a627543c70023d3d702538934ef_f.jpg‎   5c8ee228c1e92c533514d0346770ff27_f.jpg‎   fcd8ab44613c52688bd69e218fec6492_f.jpg‎  

  7. #24414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! I would never even consider going to see a woman with condescending and confrontational ads like that! And there are so goddam MANY of those, these days! No matter how "hot" they may appear to be! Ads like that almost always turn out to be posted either by entitled catfish with exaggerated pictures and / or poor service, junkies, or on LE radar. It seems to me that this Mimi chick exhibits all of those issues.
    Like you, Lips, if I don't see BBBJ. CIM, I'm not interested; I don't care how hot they look. There are a couple of girls who post on STG, and they both say the same location house in West Warwick. To me, that seems a bit sketchy, so I don't even bother contacting.

  8. #24413
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these posts, I checked her ad to see if I had ever dealt with this animal. Fortunately, I haven't. Her ad featured all the things I hate. She has this scowl on her face. She comes out swinging right away with all of the "no's" right in the ad. Total GPS vibes. I have never followed up with somebody's ad who says "no GFE" right from the outset. These people are providing a service. They're not doing us a favor, and we shouldn't bow down, seeking their mercy and gratitude. I'm the client. I will be respectful to you. You can be respectful back or you can find some other idiot to hand you money in exchange for attitude.
    Agreed! I would never even consider going to see a woman with condescending and confrontational ads like that! And there are so goddam MANY of those, these days! No matter how "hot" they may appear to be! Ads like that almost always turn out to be posted either by entitled catfish with exaggerated pictures and / or poor service, junkies, or on LE radar. It seems to me that this Mimi chick exhibits all of those issues.

  9. #24412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these posts, I checked her ad to see if I had ever dealt with this animal. Fortunately, I haven't. Her ad featured all the things I hate. She has this scowl on her face. She comes out swinging right away with all of the "no's" right in the ad. Total GPS vibes. I have never followed up with somebody's ad who says "no GFE" right from the outset. These people are providing a service. They're not doing us a favor, and we shouldn't bow down, seeking their mercy and gratitude. I'm the client. I will be respectful to you. You can be respectful back or you can find some other idiot to hand you money in exchange for attitude.
    Ya me neither. Whenever an ad have No this and No that. I don't bother. But I heard she give good service though.

  10. #24411
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??
    After reading all these posts, I checked her ad to see if I had ever dealt with this animal. Fortunately, I haven't. Her ad featured all the things I hate. She has this scowl on her face. She comes out swinging right away with all of the "no's" right in the ad. Total GPS vibes. I have never followed up with somebody's ad who says "no GFE" right from the outset. These people are providing a service. They're not doing us a favor, and we shouldn't bow down, seeking their mercy and gratitude. I'm the client. I will be respectful to you. You can be respectful back or you can find some other idiot to hand you money in exchange for attitude.

  11. #24410

    Ashley?

    I see Ashley posting a lot again. For those of you in the know, still a dangerous visit or is he gone again?

  12. #24409
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.
    News links are public knowledge; like you can find this info / pics in court databases because that's how the news finds out all these names.

    Plus its important so that we I'd suck people like this so we don't get in these orbits.

  13. #24408

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Luckily I never text her since her ad turn me off with No this and No that. But damn, her ass is pregnant so she will definitely snitch to get a lighter sentence.
    Hopefully it's just those revolving around the 14 yr old but again, any information given is more for LEO to do what they want with.

    Also agree with you JClear, posting news story has always been a thing on this site with whatever information is in the news article. Don't understand how some people are naive to that but homie who posted it is fine and bigger issue again is the disgusting human being who pimps out a 14 yr old.

  14. #24407
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.
    Exactly this. Banning news links is stupid for every reason.

  15. #24406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    They can go through the phone all they want. They can't prove a damn thing thing. Nobody has anything to worry about.
    That's also why you use a text app.
    Text app or burner phone. Anyone crazy enough to use their 'normal' phone / number is just begging for trouble.

    With regards to any potentially incriminating info gathered via an escorts phone, depending on the crime (paying for sex with a 14-yr old for instance), don't underestimate LE's resolve in following up on any of it. Yea, they still have to prove wrongdoing, but they can make your life miserable if they know who you are and suspect you.

    My. 02. Stay away from underage 'escorts' for God's sake and don't ever share your identity / pics with any of these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape