Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 18304
-
06-07-26 20:49 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 378Hannah
Looking for online:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-f0e381591fa1
-
06-07-26 20:17 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 378Sammi
1 K M&G. Whoops. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-d0fab6bd3148
-
06-07-26 18:30 #17417Regular Member

Posts: 3Paola, any updates or has anyone seen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-aee161a9a4d3
Paola reached out and messaged me if I was interested in meeting up. I have seen her profile before and she sort of gives off that exaggerated cartoonish look with the very big tits (corset) with really thin waist look going on. I'd expect she's not for everyone but I don't find her unattractive. Maybe just a bit over the top with the look but I'll probably still see what's up unless anyone here has any info on her or has talked / seen her in the past that can spill some tea. She definitely does give off pro vibes as she was very strait forward and to the point. She wants to meet tomorrow night. She sent some nice pics during some of the site messaging. If I need to pass on this then someone please help your boy out and speak up LOL.
-
06-07-26 17:59 #17416Banned Member

Posts: 107Do you mind sharing what her ppm was? Bit far from me but I like her slim body with pretty large tits. I'll hit her up if no one is pursuing her.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:55 #17415Banned Member

Posts: 107Fuck no! How about 500 and multiple pops and include a head. She's in no position to negotiate based on her profile specs and pics.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 15:57 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 329Dana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-6a66d9ff93fb
Quoted 700, I countered with 500. She said since it's 200 less we can spend an hour together and she won't give head. Lmao, hope you boys ain't giving in to the bs.
-
06-07-26 15:00 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah looks like she's just playing games and wasting people's time.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 14:58 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 329Until now. Can you let this topic die?
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 13:21 #17411Regular Member

Posts: 189Thanks. Is Tianna as good IRL as the photos. Looks great for 30+. 400 is a def go and I'll make an exception on the age part of so. Does seem to have a little pro vibe in her profile but it's ok.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 13:11 #17410Regular Member

Posts: 189Megan
Don't waste your time on Megan. Made an exception on her age (don't usually contact over 25) to contact her and worked to arrange a m&g and she stopped responding. Not sure what her deal is. Has been around for a long time it seems like but surely blacklisted only book now.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 12:30 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 232Same experience with Katie. I don't think she knows what this really entails. Another victim of the TikTok Seeking ads I think.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:06 #17408Regular Member

Posts: 74Bunny
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-07-26 10:29 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks, she seemed to be using ChatGPT which tripped me up.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:21 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 83Anna, 25
Anna is real / nice. Didn't run into any scam. Lives over an hour away from dc.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:07 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 81Megan -- Comms inconsistent, but seemed eager and easy to schedule, too easy (should have been a red flag). Made a date, she confirmed, then ghosted day of.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-3d011e009923
I was in Baltimore and reached out to this one, she responded but couldn't get it together and ultimately passed. Real but lazy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd
Was texting her but she set off my scam detector. Pics are hot, would love to be proven wrong.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d85bffa389dc
Doesn't meet right away, "online until I'm comfortable" bullshit artist. Did not meet, does not meet, do not meet.











Reply With Quote




