Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17412
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Good to see there are no additional posts about her. I heard from her end recently and she's pretty upset that her contact info is being passed around by folks on the forum, including myself. Speaking for myself only, I rescind everything I said about her in that regards, she doesn't want her information shared and doesn't want to be contacted and I apologize to her.
    Until now. Can you let this topic die?

  2. #17411
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest..
    Thanks. Is Tianna as good IRL as the photos. Looks great for 30+. 400 is a def go and I'll make an exception on the age part of so. Does seem to have a little pro vibe in her profile but it's ok.

  3. #17410

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Megan -- Comms inconsistent, but seemed eager and easy to schedule, too easy (should have been a red flag). Made a date, she confirmed, then ghosted day of.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-3d011e009923

    I was in Baltimore and reached out to this one, she responded but couldn't get it together and ultimately passed. Real but lazy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Was texting her but she set off my scam detector. Pics are hot, would love to be proven wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d85bffa389dc

    Doesn't meet right away, "online until I'm comfortable" bullshit artist. Did not meet, does not meet, do not meet.
    Don't waste your time on Megan. Made an exception on her age (don't usually contact over 25) to contact her and worked to arrange a m&g and she stopped responding. Not sure what her deal is. Has been around for a long time it seems like but surely blacklisted only book now.

  4. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Met Katie for lunch. Not as pretty as pics, but fairly attractive. Things were going pretty smoothly until the end, when I brought up ppm / intimacy (mood switch). She hasn't done this before, and I think she was looking something else, whether that was more $, allowance, experiences. And now apparently selling pictures.

    Funny eye batting that would have become annoying.
    Same experience with Katie. I don't think she knows what this really entails. Another victim of the TikTok Seeking ads I think.

  5. #17408

    Bunny

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #17407
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Anna is real / nice. Didn't run into any scam. Lives over an hour away from dc.
    Thanks, she seemed to be using ChatGPT which tripped me up.

  7. #17406

    Anna, 25

    Anna is real / nice. Didn't run into any scam. Lives over an hour away from dc.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Was texting her but she set off my scam detector. Pics are hot, would love to be proven wrong.

  8. #17405
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Megan -- Comms inconsistent, but seemed eager and easy to schedule, too easy (should have been a red flag). Made a date, she confirmed, then ghosted day of.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-3d011e009923

    I was in Baltimore and reached out to this one, she responded but couldn't get it together and ultimately passed. Real but lazy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Was texting her but she set off my scam detector. Pics are hot, would love to be proven wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d85bffa389dc

    Doesn't meet right away, "online until I'm comfortable" bullshit artist. Did not meet, does not meet, do not meet.

  9. #17404

    Katie

    Met Katie for lunch. Not as pretty as pics, but fairly attractive. Things were going pretty smoothly until the end, when I brought up ppm / intimacy (mood switch). She hasn't done this before, and I think she was looking something else, whether that was more $, allowance, experiences. And now apparently selling pictures.

    Funny eye batting that would have become annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.

  10. #17403

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    This one is real. She is a nurse from Philly and moved to DC. Met her in person and she wants $1 k. Not hot enough to negotiate with in my opinion.

  11. #17402

    A Few Reports for the Board

    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.

  12. #17401

    Kirsten / Kyrsten

    I'm in Richmond, her profile said she's in Norfolk so I wouldn't be surprised if she was hitting up some of yall in Nova too.

    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4d75ea4b055060ea1f35ff4fa329139e7ce76a5d-1.jpg‎  

  13. #17400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Wanted me to pay for M&G and my response was helllll no. Spinner body but too old at 28. I passed. You might have better luck.
    I got it, thanks all. I searched again using 79069276798 e and see her pattern now, too bad.

  14. #17399
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.
    Wanted me to pay for M&G and my response was helllll no. Spinner body but too old at 28. I passed. You might have better luck.

  15. #17398

    Jasmine

    She's been discussed. Search on 79069276798 e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape