Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 18308
-
06-07-26 11:06 #17408Regular Member

Posts: 74Bunny
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-07-26 10:29 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks, she seemed to be using ChatGPT which tripped me up.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:21 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 83Anna, 25
Anna is real / nice. Didn't run into any scam. Lives over an hour away from dc.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:07 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 81Megan -- Comms inconsistent, but seemed eager and easy to schedule, too easy (should have been a red flag). Made a date, she confirmed, then ghosted day of.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-3d011e009923
I was in Baltimore and reached out to this one, she responded but couldn't get it together and ultimately passed. Real but lazy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd
Was texting her but she set off my scam detector. Pics are hot, would love to be proven wrong.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d85bffa389dc
Doesn't meet right away, "online until I'm comfortable" bullshit artist. Did not meet, does not meet, do not meet.
-
06-07-26 06:47 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 378Katie
Met Katie for lunch. Not as pretty as pics, but fairly attractive. Things were going pretty smoothly until the end, when I brought up ppm / intimacy (mood switch). She hasn't done this before, and I think she was looking something else, whether that was more $, allowance, experiences. And now apparently selling pictures.
Funny eye batting that would have become annoying.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:47 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 228Real
This one is real. She is a nurse from Philly and moved to DC. Met her in person and she wants $1 k. Not hot enough to negotiate with in my opinion.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:38 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 228A Few Reports for the Board
Tiana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671
Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.
Softlife.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7
Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.
Katie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335
Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.
Marla.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc
Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.
-
06-06-26 20:00 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 77Kirsten / Kyrsten
I'm in Richmond, her profile said she's in Norfolk so I wouldn't be surprised if she was hitting up some of yall in Nova too.
Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
-
06-06-26 15:51 #17400Regular Member

Posts: 13I got it, thanks all. I searched again using 79069276798 e and see her pattern now, too bad.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 14:14 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 232Wanted me to pay for M&G and my response was helllll no. Spinner body but too old at 28. I passed. You might have better luck.
Originally Posted by Mojito123
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 12:01 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 515Jasmine
She's been discussed. Search on 79069276798 e.
Originally Posted by Mojito123
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:10 #17397Senior Member

Posts: 329Saw Madison a couple months ago. Slim body, pretty open menu. Came over mine drunk and high off weed and coke. Bit my lip to the point of it bleeding. Wouldn't stop talking about her son and this ex boyfriend who's apparently a genius of some sort. Pretty fun but I don't know if I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 07:24 #17396Senior Member

Posts: 1039I really doubt it. She said she lives in Miami and leaving today. As you can tell she's definitely not a DC person. A bit too glam and attractive for this area.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:41 #17395Regular Member

Posts: 13Jasmine
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e
She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.
-
06-05-26 20:19 #17394Regular Member

Posts: 190I attest to it. I spent years there right before Covid, and it was fabulous. The quality of girls is at another level comparing to what we have here today.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




