Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 2146
-
07-09-26 20:32 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 78Pretty Pussy
Thanks for the report. I was curious about her but CBJ is a dealbreaker.
Originally Posted by Depothd
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 16:54 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 269Pretty Pussy
I was able to see Pretty Pussy at her incall a few days ago. She answered the door wearing a cute dress. After chatting for a minute we went to her room and had fun. Multiple positions, all covered including BJ. She allowed plenty of touching and action. She can take a little pounding, but too much can make her sore. She does have some baby weight, however her body is not bad for having kids. Nice big tits if that's you like that. Overall she tries her best to please and donations tend to run the same or a little less than the competition. No signs of drugs use or pimps. I'd recommend if you're into a thicker lady or small BBW.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/157725741242
-
07-04-26 09:28 #2114Regular Member

Posts: 1Thanks suga- V
Was lovely seeing you! Vice versa goes to you hunny can't wait to see you again your welcome back anytime.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
Xoxo V.
-
07-03-26 12:36 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 56Irene anyone?
This little firecracker seems way TGTBT! Has anyone actually had a dream with her? I searched all the stg Michigan cities she has posted in and nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/673191476783
-
06-28-26 17:19 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 1701Pretty pussy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/059424072052
Had an appointment with Pretty Pussy.
Pros: she is real, safe incall. Price is reasonable.
Cons: a little bigger than I expected, no BBJ.
Nice lady, but would only see her again in a pinch.
-
06-21-26 19:10 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 1701Malani
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...k/015466437087
Had another nice date with Malani. She is gaining some weight, but still is super sexy. The only downside is that she isn't available that often as she is going to college, and working part time.
Out of all the dates I have had in the last year, she is my favorite.
-
06-07-26 06:52 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 481Vendetta
Vendetta visited me at my hotel room early this year. She a young and beautiful AA lady, very sweet and talented. Donation were a little lower than most these days. She was very clean and smelling nice. Her menu is open and I had an amazing time with her. I'd be repeating with her but work has me in the thumb right now.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 22:20 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 1701Vendetta
Anyone have any experience with Vendetta?
-
06-01-26 14:42 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 84Great question. I have no idea. Months ago I wanted to see her and her new gal together. Nikki said that she'd get back with me when she could make it happen, and I never heard from her since.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:33 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 84Interesting. The mystery continues I guess.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 15:04 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 146Where's MadamNikki?
Haven't been able to track down my fav girl and wondering if anyone else has had any luck. Last msg I got from her a few weeks ago when I asked if everything was ok, was a simple "no". Nothing since. We've all been there where we start to build a friendship with a lady that goes way beyond just the acts of the date. And for me, Nikki is that friend and I'm worried about her.
-
05-29-26 10:57 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 1701Going to have to see
Yeah, she might be a scam, but I didn't get that through the text messages. We also didn't discuss rates, so she might also be 300 or more, which would be a no at that point.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:30 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 307So why does she want to come back? Not saying its wrong I've heard that before. Still looks suspicious to me, idk.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:14 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 1701Going to find out
I tried to set something up, but she said she had left town already (it was 2 days after the add was up). She said she was coming back in a couple of weeks and would it me up. She said BC is a terrible town to escort in, she said tons of guys are no shows.
Originally Posted by ThatDavidGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 00:08 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 34She younger than some of us LOL
She's legit. BBBJ and CFS. Cleanish house on the bad side of BC. Super nice and friendly. Good conversation.
Maybe a little pricey. IDK, I'm a bad judge. She puts in the effort.
CS.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





