Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 2146
-
05-27-26 17:05 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 514Rules
She has a list of rules as long as my left arm and to be honest if a provider won't do a BBBJ I'm not interested and that's a shame because her pics are fire. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by Depothd
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:33 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 269Pretty pussy
Pretty pussy is now available. Safe, clean, and discreet. Located near downtown. Had a qv earlier today with multiple positions and some chatting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/535470172883
-
05-26-26 15:45 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 1701She is legit
She is legit. Kind of expensive for 50 year old snatch.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 08:52 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 84Tgtbt
I agree with you Sly. I'm curious what happens if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 00:28 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 174Old woman
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/898157644109 Been talking to her over text and she seems ok. Any Info thanks.
-
05-25-26 23:24 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 1701Anyone have any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/921644599407
Traded a few texts and seems legit, but those pictures make it look TGTBT.
-
05-25-26 11:36 #2095Regular Member

Posts: 21Stay away from this one
Comms were good at first. Did something I knew I probably shouldn't have, sent a deposit. Comms were good till I got to the notel we were supposed to meet up at. Then got ghosted.
Here is the link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/905115669994
-
05-23-26 10:39 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 269Posting
She said she will start working next week. Keep an eye out for ads or feel free to PM me for her number.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 06:58 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 269Moved into an apartment
She's moved into an apartment near downtown now. PM me for more info. She should start posting this week or next.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:18 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 121Pretty pussy
Anyone k ow what happened to pretty pussy she been MIA I was in BC couple weeks ago tried.
To get a win after leave my the casino and never responded tried a couple more times this week and last and just silence.
Did she go legit or what.
-
05-12-26 21:42 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 1701Ivory
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...w/395110848420
I had a SS appointment with Ivory. Everything covered, I normally can't get really hard with a, CBJ, but her technique was pretty good. Tight snatch, didn't last too long. She wasn't really my type, I normally go for petite spinners (in short supply these days) SS was 120, and in a decent residential house. Comms were good, and she didn't do anything wrong, but probably would only see again in a pinch.
-
05-05-26 14:00 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 84Buc. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sorry you had to take this one for the team. We've all had this happen to us once or twice.
Originally Posted by BucNaked
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 15:26 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 1701Whisper
I used to see whisper (LeeAnn) regularly for car head. It was OK, nothing special. Until she got really mean and aggressive with me and demanded more than we agreed upon. I thought I was going to have to knock her out just get her out of my car LOL. I hate to say I'm not surprised that she is scamming for deposit.
Originally Posted by BucNaked
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 23:47 #2088Regular Member

Posts: 11Molly, Fun and Fav Beware
Let my bad thoughts, better judgement, get the best of me, went against rule #1. Never give a deposit.
With the gas being what it is, she had a trusting vibe and remarked she looking for new clientele in BC, I gave her a deposit.
After one excuse after another, wasting the whole night, I knew it wasn't going to be Early the next morning, she said she'd make it up to me, if I would right a bad review.
Have nit heard one word from her Yes it was my fault, lesson learned Just a head is up guys Be Safe.
-
05-03-26 14:47 #2087Regular Member

Posts: 11Come Pop my Cherry Daddy warning
I know this falls on me, never give a deposit. Yet she was nice, sounded legit, plus with Gas prices and all Thought I'd give it a go.
And sent her gas money, not a chirp after she received Just a heads up with this gal.
Whisper was her name, let's weed her out, not cool!! Be Safe.








Reply With Quote






