Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2101

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Depothd  [View Original Post]
    Pretty pussy is now available. Safe, clean, and discreet. Located near downtown. Had a qv earlier today with multiple positions and some chatting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/535470172883
    She has a list of rules as long as my left arm and to be honest if a provider won't do a BBBJ I'm not interested and that's a shame because her pics are fire. Be safe. JK.

  2. #2100

    Pretty pussy

    Pretty pussy is now available. Safe, clean, and discreet. Located near downtown. Had a qv earlier today with multiple positions and some chatting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/535470172883

  3. #2099

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/898157644109 Been talking to her over text and she seems ok. Any Info thanks.
    She is legit. Kind of expensive for 50 year old snatch.

  4. #2098

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/921644599407

    Traded a few texts and seems legit, but those pictures make it look TGTBT.
    I agree with you Sly. I'm curious what happens if you pull the trigger.

  5. #2097

    Old woman

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/898157644109 Been talking to her over text and she seems ok. Any Info thanks.

  6. #2096

    Anyone have any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/921644599407

    Traded a few texts and seems legit, but those pictures make it look TGTBT.

  7. #2095

    Stay away from this one

    Comms were good at first. Did something I knew I probably shouldn't have, sent a deposit. Comms were good till I got to the notel we were supposed to meet up at. Then got ghosted.

    Here is the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/905115669994

  8. #2094

    Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone k ow what happened to pretty pussy she been MIA I was in BC couple weeks ago tried.

    To get a win after leave my the casino and never responded tried a couple more times this week and last and just silence.

    Did she go legit or what.
    She said she will start working next week. Keep an eye out for ads or feel free to PM me for her number.

  9. #2093

    Moved into an apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone k ow what happened to pretty pussy she been MIA I was in BC couple weeks ago tried.

    To get a win after leave my the casino and never responded tried a couple more times this week and last and just silence.

    Did she go legit or what.
    She's moved into an apartment near downtown now. PM me for more info. She should start posting this week or next.

  10. #2092

    Pretty pussy

    Anyone k ow what happened to pretty pussy she been MIA I was in BC couple weeks ago tried.

    To get a win after leave my the casino and never responded tried a couple more times this week and last and just silence.

    Did she go legit or what.

  11. #2091

    Ivory

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...w/395110848420

    I had a SS appointment with Ivory. Everything covered, I normally can't get really hard with a, CBJ, but her technique was pretty good. Tight snatch, didn't last too long. She wasn't really my type, I normally go for petite spinners (in short supply these days) SS was 120, and in a decent residential house. Comms were good, and she didn't do anything wrong, but probably would only see again in a pinch.

  12. #2090
    Buc. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sorry you had to take this one for the team. We've all had this happen to us once or twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BucNaked  [View Original Post]
    Let my bad thoughts, better judgement, get the best of me, went against rule #1. Never give a deposit.

    With the gas being what it is, she had a trusting vibe and remarked she looking for new clientele in BC, I gave her a deposit.

    After one excuse after another, wasting the whole night, I knew it wasn't going to be Early the next morning, she said she'd make it up to me, if I would right a bad review.

    Have nit heard one word from her Yes it was my fault, lesson learned Just a head is up guys Be Safe.

  13. #2089

    Whisper

    Quote Originally Posted by BucNaked  [View Original Post]
    I know this falls on me, never give a deposit. Yet she was nice, sounded legit, plus with Gas prices and all Thought I'd give it a go.

    And sent her gas money, not a chirp after she received Just a heads up with this gal.

    Whisper was her name, let's weed her out, not cool!! Be Safe.
    I used to see whisper (LeeAnn) regularly for car head. It was OK, nothing special. Until she got really mean and aggressive with me and demanded more than we agreed upon. I thought I was going to have to knock her out just get her out of my car LOL. I hate to say I'm not surprised that she is scamming for deposit.

  14. #2088

    Molly, Fun and Fav Beware

    Let my bad thoughts, better judgement, get the best of me, went against rule #1. Never give a deposit.

    With the gas being what it is, she had a trusting vibe and remarked she looking for new clientele in BC, I gave her a deposit.

    After one excuse after another, wasting the whole night, I knew it wasn't going to be Early the next morning, she said she'd make it up to me, if I would right a bad review.

    Have nit heard one word from her Yes it was my fault, lesson learned Just a head is up guys Be Safe.

  15. #2087

    Come Pop my Cherry Daddy warning

    I know this falls on me, never give a deposit. Yet she was nice, sounded legit, plus with Gas prices and all Thought I'd give it a go.

    And sent her gas money, not a chirp after she received Just a heads up with this gal.

    Whisper was her name, let's weed her out, not cool!! Be Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape