Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 2665 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 39974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39404

    Katie's Spa Raided

    Katie's Spa just got raided once yesterday and again today 4200 block of S Archer 1 arrested 1 girl ticketed - 1 monger ticketed.

  2. #39403
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy89  [View Original Post]
    Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?
    Yes. I walked in.

    I paid 220. I did not even ask the name of the girl. But I just texted them telling them she is good and ask for the name, MMS says Cici.

  3. #39402
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    I walked in a few weeks ago. Got a 15 minute meh message, then FS on the flip. Was just ok, not amazing. Was out the door in 30 minutes with my little bottle of water.

    May or May not repeat as there are other spots in the area I need to explore first.

    Cost me two bills.
    Agreed, he sounds like a greenlight shill.

  4. #39401

    WRS. Selena

    I went to WRS yesterday and someone mentioned Selena isn't working there anymore. Checking to see if anyone has her # or where she went. Please DM me if you know.

  5. #39400

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy89  [View Original Post]
    Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?
    I walked in a few weeks ago. Got a 15 minute meh message, then FS on the flip. Was just ok, not amazing. Was out the door in 30 minutes with my little bottle of water.

    May or May not repeat as there are other spots in the area I need to explore first.

    Cost me two bills.

  6. #39399
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Based on the good experience with Nana last time, I decided to come back again to 3939 N Pulaski.

    The girl open the door is much younger than nana this time, with great attitude and skin. I opted for 1 hour VIP. No more massage and tease and stuff since they know I am regular now. She absolutely nailed the whole L3 GFE, probably the best I ever had. I let her led the whole way, one pop during BBBJ and one pop at the end. No extra charge. Amazing service.
    Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?

  7. #39398

    Time to go get my greenlight at greenlight spa again

    Based on the good experience with Nana last time, I decided to come back again to 3939 N Pulaski.

    The girl open the door is much younger than nana this time, with great attitude and skin. I opted for 1 hour VIP. No more massage and tease and stuff since they know I am regular now. She absolutely nailed the whole L3 GFE, probably the best I ever had. I let her led the whole way, one pop during BBBJ and one pop at the end. No extra charge. Amazing service.

  8. #39397
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I haven't done it in awhile. The AMP I was doing it is closed. The girl is gone. The girl liked sex. Wasn't acting. Grinding on me in CG until she came over and over. We had threesomes several times. She drew the line at DP and anal. We paid house fee and her rate but we were there for a couple hours. She liked to vape too. We were high AF. One time the other girl joined in. Got to get a regular and try to see what they want to explore.
    Sounds awesome. I'll have to start asking girls after sessions if they'd be down & what their prices are.

  9. #39396

    Rate info

    Hey Gents. Old Chicago guy who is going to be visiting and was planning to check out some of the well knowns at SXL and maybe a stop at Grand Spa for old time's sake. I hear that Mia is fun but spendy at Grand. Also curious what the out the door rate is for Emma or Kelly for VIP. Want to make sure I'm doing my part to keep the rates in line.

    Cheers!

  10. #39395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post about potentially tag teaming a girl. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering if it's even offered + how much it would cost in total?
    I haven't done it in awhile. The AMP I was doing it is closed. The girl is gone. The girl liked sex. Wasn't acting. Grinding on me in CG until she came over and over. We had threesomes several times. She drew the line at DP and anal. We paid house fee and her rate but we were there for a couple hours. She liked to vape too. We were high AF. One time the other girl joined in. Got to get a regular and try to see what they want to explore.

  11. #39394
    Quote Originally Posted by TechLambo  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any recent experience or reports for Chicago mens spa? Located on Western / Belden.
    Been closed for months as far as I know. I used to drive by it everyday and the lights have not been on. I could be wrong as I have not called.

  12. #39393

    JW disappointment

    So, I texted JW to see who was on the roster and they told me they had two Latinas and they sent me pics. They looked ok, but when I got there, it was a completely different girl. I got a thin dark Venezuelan girl who spoke no English named Daniela. Now I speak Spanish so I thought that would help set the mood. Ugh, what a disaster. To say that this girl was uninterested is a big understatement. I should have walked out the minute she opened the door. No smiling, no welcome hug, nothing. She said no one else was available, so I said what the heck I'll do a half hour. Big mistake! She was so uninterested that I could barely get it up and she had so many rules: don't touch me there; don't suck there; I am not your woman, so I won't kiss you! WTF. I have had great experiences with the Chinese girls at JW, so this was disappointing to say the least. I am always looking for a good Latina, but as you all know they are hard to come by. Lesson learned. Sigh.

  13. #39392

    50/50 Spa. Four hands

    Had a great four hands session with Yuki and Cici. Cici was a new girl. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there and the massage was good too. Made my lower back feel much better. Also, the prostate massage was really what I enjoy. It was my first time with the four hands but I enjoyed and liked it.

  14. #39391

    Chicago Men's Spa

    Hey fellas, any recent experience or reports for Chicago mens spa? Located on Western / Belden.

  15. #39390

    Experiences with tag teaming?

    Saw someone post about potentially tag teaming a girl. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering if it's even offered + how much it would cost in total?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape