Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 39977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39407

    Lotus SPA at Irving park

    I finished some work near the place, so I decided to head there, and Cherry was the girl who took my session. She had average looks but was still pretty, so I got ready for the table and waited for her to come join me.

    The massage was relaxing, she worked on several back issues that I had and she actually released a lot of tension, I really liked that massage, and after that we went to the flip. I pleased Cherry for two girls session.

    Candy is not the kind of girl that will grab your heart right away by her looks, but her attitude is great. She gave me a hug and held my hand and we go in.

    No table shower here, a very small standing shower. Tina gave me some great previews there, and cleaned me up and bring me to the room.

    I wanted to go right into the action, but she insisted to give me a massage first. The massage is not bad at all, some teasing at the end. It is like the old days where they were cautious about undercover and had to do all these. Anyway. On the flips, we agreed on the tips at 150 for a GFE.

    The session was great. She is willing to do everything. There are 10 min left and she gave me some extra massage. I will come back to 523X Irving for more massage.

  2. #39406

    Wells on Kedzie

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Katie's Spa just got raided once yesterday and again today 4200 block of S Archer 1 arrested 1 girl ticketed - 1 monger ticketed.
    According to the CPD web site, one girl was arrested Wednesday evening. In that general, a place called Wells Spa has been advertising its location on the 3800th block of South Kedzie. I took a field trip out there to check out the talent. Parking sucks over there, but I eventually got into the shop and there was one middle-aged Chinese lady who was still washing her short hair and a half-way decent looking Latina in the back with long dyed hair. They begged me to stay, but I just noped out of there and drove around checking out the usual spots. I got excited when I drove by Perfect 10 since they had the sign on, but no one answered the door and it looks like it is reopening as a real nail salon. Star Hot on the same block has a couple of Latina now, but they never turn the sign on.

  3. #39405

    Foot Relax Spa

    3100 block of Irving Park. Supposedly only opened a few days ago. One auntie working that I saw. Asked for an hour with half body, half foot. I'm a runner and my feet are constantly in pain. Actually a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. Wiped down with hot towels and flipped. Some chest and quad massage with a little hint of playfulness to gauge my interest. Got a nice L1 out of it with some otc roaming allowed. Cleaned up again and finished with a 20 foot massage.

    Probably nothing above l1 there as they only have curtains to block the room entrance.

  4. #39404

    Katie's Spa Raided

    Katie's Spa just got raided once yesterday and again today 4200 block of S Archer 1 arrested 1 girl ticketed - 1 monger ticketed.

  5. #39403
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy89  [View Original Post]
    Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?
    Yes. I walked in.

    I paid 220. I did not even ask the name of the girl. But I just texted them telling them she is good and ask for the name, MMS says Cici.

  6. #39402
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    I walked in a few weeks ago. Got a 15 minute meh message, then FS on the flip. Was just ok, not amazing. Was out the door in 30 minutes with my little bottle of water.

    May or May not repeat as there are other spots in the area I need to explore first.

    Cost me two bills.
    Agreed, he sounds like a greenlight shill.

  7. #39401

    WRS. Selena

    I went to WRS yesterday and someone mentioned Selena isn't working there anymore. Checking to see if anyone has her # or where she went. Please DM me if you know.

  8. #39400

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy89  [View Original Post]
    Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?
    I walked in a few weeks ago. Got a 15 minute meh message, then FS on the flip. Was just ok, not amazing. Was out the door in 30 minutes with my little bottle of water.

    May or May not repeat as there are other spots in the area I need to explore first.

    Cost me two bills.

  9. #39399
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Based on the good experience with Nana last time, I decided to come back again to 3939 N Pulaski.

    The girl open the door is much younger than nana this time, with great attitude and skin. I opted for 1 hour VIP. No more massage and tease and stuff since they know I am regular now. She absolutely nailed the whole L3 GFE, probably the best I ever had. I let her led the whole way, one pop during BBBJ and one pop at the end. No extra charge. Amazing service.
    Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?

  10. #39398

    Time to go get my greenlight at greenlight spa again

    Based on the good experience with Nana last time, I decided to come back again to 3939 N Pulaski.

    The girl open the door is much younger than nana this time, with great attitude and skin. I opted for 1 hour VIP. No more massage and tease and stuff since they know I am regular now. She absolutely nailed the whole L3 GFE, probably the best I ever had. I let her led the whole way, one pop during BBBJ and one pop at the end. No extra charge. Amazing service.

  11. #39397
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I haven't done it in awhile. The AMP I was doing it is closed. The girl is gone. The girl liked sex. Wasn't acting. Grinding on me in CG until she came over and over. We had threesomes several times. She drew the line at DP and anal. We paid house fee and her rate but we were there for a couple hours. She liked to vape too. We were high AF. One time the other girl joined in. Got to get a regular and try to see what they want to explore.
    Sounds awesome. I'll have to start asking girls after sessions if they'd be down & what their prices are.

  12. #39396

    Rate info

    Hey Gents. Old Chicago guy who is going to be visiting and was planning to check out some of the well knowns at SXL and maybe a stop at Grand Spa for old time's sake. I hear that Mia is fun but spendy at Grand. Also curious what the out the door rate is for Emma or Kelly for VIP. Want to make sure I'm doing my part to keep the rates in line.

    Cheers!

  13. #39395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post about potentially tag teaming a girl. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering if it's even offered + how much it would cost in total?
    I haven't done it in awhile. The AMP I was doing it is closed. The girl is gone. The girl liked sex. Wasn't acting. Grinding on me in CG until she came over and over. We had threesomes several times. She drew the line at DP and anal. We paid house fee and her rate but we were there for a couple hours. She liked to vape too. We were high AF. One time the other girl joined in. Got to get a regular and try to see what they want to explore.

  14. #39394
    Quote Originally Posted by TechLambo  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any recent experience or reports for Chicago mens spa? Located on Western / Belden.
    Been closed for months as far as I know. I used to drive by it everyday and the lights have not been on. I could be wrong as I have not called.

  15. #39393

    JW disappointment

    So, I texted JW to see who was on the roster and they told me they had two Latinas and they sent me pics. They looked ok, but when I got there, it was a completely different girl. I got a thin dark Venezuelan girl who spoke no English named Daniela. Now I speak Spanish so I thought that would help set the mood. Ugh, what a disaster. To say that this girl was uninterested is a big understatement. I should have walked out the minute she opened the door. No smiling, no welcome hug, nothing. She said no one else was available, so I said what the heck I'll do a half hour. Big mistake! She was so uninterested that I could barely get it up and she had so many rules: don't touch me there; don't suck there; I am not your woman, so I won't kiss you! WTF. I have had great experiences with the Chinese girls at JW, so this was disappointing to say the least. I am always looking for a good Latina, but as you all know they are hard to come by. Lesson learned. Sigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape