Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 39973
-
06-07-26 13:56 #39403Senior Member

Posts: 42Yes. I walked in.
Originally Posted by Goofy89
[View Original Post]
I paid 220. I did not even ask the name of the girl. But I just texted them telling them she is good and ask for the name, MMS says Cici.
-
06-07-26 03:03 #39402Senior Member

Posts: 39Agreed, he sounds like a greenlight shill.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 23:39 #39401Regular Member

Posts: 13WRS. Selena
I went to WRS yesterday and someone mentioned Selena isn't working there anymore. Checking to see if anyone has her # or where she went. Please DM me if you know.
-
06-06-26 21:36 #39400Senior Member

Posts: 143Nana
I walked in a few weeks ago. Got a 15 minute meh message, then FS on the flip. Was just ok, not amazing. Was out the door in 30 minutes with my little bottle of water.
Originally Posted by Goofy89
[View Original Post]
May or May not repeat as there are other spots in the area I need to explore first.
Cost me two bills.
-
06-06-26 17:47 #39399Senior Member

Posts: 129Any chance if you think they take walk-ins and what was damage of your last visit?
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:49 #39398Senior Member

Posts: 42Time to go get my greenlight at greenlight spa again
Based on the good experience with Nana last time, I decided to come back again to 3939 N Pulaski.
The girl open the door is much younger than nana this time, with great attitude and skin. I opted for 1 hour VIP. No more massage and tease and stuff since they know I am regular now. She absolutely nailed the whole L3 GFE, probably the best I ever had. I let her led the whole way, one pop during BBBJ and one pop at the end. No extra charge. Amazing service.
-
06-04-26 22:30 #39397Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds awesome. I'll have to start asking girls after sessions if they'd be down & what their prices are.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:19 #39396Regular Member

Posts: 54Rate info
Hey Gents. Old Chicago guy who is going to be visiting and was planning to check out some of the well knowns at SXL and maybe a stop at Grand Spa for old time's sake. I hear that Mia is fun but spendy at Grand. Also curious what the out the door rate is for Emma or Kelly for VIP. Want to make sure I'm doing my part to keep the rates in line.
Cheers!
-
06-04-26 17:26 #39395Senior Member

Posts: 1603I haven't done it in awhile. The AMP I was doing it is closed. The girl is gone. The girl liked sex. Wasn't acting. Grinding on me in CG until she came over and over. We had threesomes several times. She drew the line at DP and anal. We paid house fee and her rate but we were there for a couple hours. She liked to vape too. We were high AF. One time the other girl joined in. Got to get a regular and try to see what they want to explore.
Originally Posted by Chiredditter
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:20 #39394Senior Member

Posts: 1603Been closed for months as far as I know. I used to drive by it everyday and the lights have not been on. I could be wrong as I have not called.
Originally Posted by TechLambo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 15:02 #39393Senior Member

Posts: 48JW disappointment
So, I texted JW to see who was on the roster and they told me they had two Latinas and they sent me pics. They looked ok, but when I got there, it was a completely different girl. I got a thin dark Venezuelan girl who spoke no English named Daniela. Now I speak Spanish so I thought that would help set the mood. Ugh, what a disaster. To say that this girl was uninterested is a big understatement. I should have walked out the minute she opened the door. No smiling, no welcome hug, nothing. She said no one else was available, so I said what the heck I'll do a half hour. Big mistake! She was so uninterested that I could barely get it up and she had so many rules: don't touch me there; don't suck there; I am not your woman, so I won't kiss you! WTF. I have had great experiences with the Chinese girls at JW, so this was disappointing to say the least. I am always looking for a good Latina, but as you all know they are hard to come by. Lesson learned. Sigh.
-
06-04-26 14:19 #39392Senior Member

Posts: 8350/50 Spa. Four hands
Had a great four hands session with Yuki and Cici. Cici was a new girl. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there and the massage was good too. Made my lower back feel much better. Also, the prostate massage was really what I enjoy. It was my first time with the four hands but I enjoyed and liked it.
-
06-04-26 12:58 #39391Senior Member

Posts: 54Chicago Men's Spa
Hey fellas, any recent experience or reports for Chicago mens spa? Located on Western / Belden.
-
06-03-26 15:52 #39390Regular Member

Posts: 19Experiences with tag teaming?
Saw someone post about potentially tag teaming a girl. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering if it's even offered + how much it would cost in total?
-
06-02-26 23:08 #39389Senior Member

Posts: 232I’ll be visiting for a couple of days and looking for any suggestions for a L3 massage or hotel option near the Hyatt on e. Wacker dr?









Reply With Quote



