Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17374

    I had her last week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-dd7120c9934c

    Here one that you may like. Not digging the black chicks rn. Wants to meet asap and was quick to give me her number. Lives in Gaithersburg.
    BBBJ, covered for the deed! Smart, cool chick! A little heavier than I like at 130-140, smart, pretty face! Dm me for more details. Models, OF, prolly see her again!

  2. #17373

    Bumping Back Up

    This one still occasionally hits me up so bumping up so that one of you will take her off my hands.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-cd0a703ad05b

    Real, requires covers will talk your ear off until you put a dick in her mouth. Claims to be bisexual and talks about a threesome but I grew bored of her rather quick. She has some hot friends so one of you might hit the jackpot.

  3. #17372
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck setting up a ghost account on SA recently? I used to have one to see the chicks reviewed on here that blocked me but after several months of not logging into it and SA new policy of selfie verification I have not been able to make a new one. If someone has been able to do so would appreciate how you did it. I've seen a couple chicks on there that appear to have two active profiles so I am sure it is possible. Thanks in advanced.
    Try creating a burner Gmail account and then register on the site using Google / gmail option. It worked for me to create one recently as I wanted to checking my primary account was blocked. I keep on getting the selfie requirement / question but I ignore it.

  4. #17371
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    She must have blocked me since I cannot see her profile. Anyone screenshot her photos and I'll see if I remember her.
    Here you go. Nice body. Lots of filtering on the face I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9270.jpg‎   IMG_9273.jpg‎   IMG_9269.jpg‎   IMG_9271.jpg‎   IMG_9272.jpg‎  


  5. #17370

    Ghost Account on SA

    Anyone had any luck setting up a ghost account on SA recently? I used to have one to see the chicks reviewed on here that blocked me but after several months of not logging into it and SA new policy of selfie verification I have not been able to make a new one. If someone has been able to do so would appreciate how you did it. I've seen a couple chicks on there that appear to have two active profiles so I am sure it is possible. Thanks in advanced.

  6. #17369

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    New set of tits are not going to make her double the value. Also she's super active. Reached out to me few times. Not my type though and too old for me so never responded. I think she's reaching out to bunch of dudes probably trying to recoup the investment she's made in her new set of tits.
    She must have blocked me since I cannot see her profile. Anyone screenshot her photos and I'll see if I remember her.

  7. #17368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    I'll give it a crack. Being on a period and not knowing it's wild. You can't go wrong at 300 though.
    Try to avoid the window when she's on her period (unless you into it) and report back.

  8. #17367

    Stassia

    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472

  9. #17366

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She looks like 100% pro too. I interacted with her couple of times and you can spot that pretty quick. She also sounded pretty eager in her communication, so I don't think many people are falling for her current ask.
    She looks like a pro and sounds like a pro when I was exchanging messages. It has to be a pro.

  10. #17365

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
    Her asking price now is more than double SMH. She's aggressively looking for clientele. Not sure how many are signing up. I know bunch of guys that are partaking here and share names, referrals and contacts and none of them have signed up with her.

  11. #17364

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and she suggested dinner then have some fun. Easy enough. We meet up, she is pretty and pleasant to talk to. We get back to my place and she brings up arrangement for the first time. We settle on 300. She might be had for less. Body is ok. She would only do CBJ. I told her that was stupid and I never had that before. She insisted on it. CBJ sucks. Start sex and I see blood all over my dick. She said she didn't know she was on her period. The pros is that she's very flirty and seductive with her words, eye contact and cuddling though. Have at her boys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-78dbd1a5630c
    I'll give it a crack. Being on a period and not knowing it's wild. You can't go wrong at 300 though.

  12. #17363

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    Unfortunately, this one was TGTBT. It's virtual meets only, she might or might not flash her boobs at times but that's not going to work in today's world. I told her good luck and not to get her hopes up in finding a fool that would pay for something like that.

  13. #17362
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I'm done with black chicks in this area based on my experience in the dmv they're too trashy.

    However, I'll be banging this one soon when I visit NYC.
    TFM, I should just follow your footsteps. You have the ability to find the best looking chicks across different platform and we share the affinity for skinny chicks as well.

  14. #17361

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
    New set of tits are not going to make her double the value. Also she's super active. Reached out to me few times. Not my type though and too old for me so never responded. I think she's reaching out to bunch of dudes probably trying to recoup the investment she's made in her new set of tits.

  15. #17360

    Bunny / Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Why is that?? Don't you like water sports LOL.
    Not from Celine's pussy. There is going to be likely cum dripping along with the piss. Not into that type of water sports LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape