Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 17249
-
06-08-26 17:27 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 502Angel
Seems real, but did not verify. Kinda has the swinger vibe doing this as a side hustle. Says she is "new to this", but clearly is not. She is straight to the point. She sent some hot pics, but ultimately her $500 asking price was too high, and does not host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-5a4973fca1c3
-
06-08-26 13:36 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 357Don't waste your time
Sent me on a wild goose chase.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:34 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 459What's the point?
Then why bother sharing anything at all if no one can figure out who you are referring to?
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 06:26 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 149Not Blocked
I can't view profile either, the site says she needs to complete additional verification. She may have been reported.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 08:22 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 303Jai
Anyone has seen this one? She is talking good and about to bite but sounds a bit too good LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-3dddb6cee7f3
-
06-07-26 08:21 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 303Maybe I'm blocked
I might be blocked but no profile comes up.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:54 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 357Looks like she's trying again
This is the dumb broad who tried to rob me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5f8deebde6d9
-
06-05-26 23:38 #16942Senior Member

Posts: 1843They don't think it is the "moral thing" to do. They are envious loser simps, and there is sadly no cure for that.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:16 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 270So Johnny to your point, I have had similar situation happen to me. Now when I post a baby with her picture and her link that means I am done with them, I am offering them to the board, so I do not care if someone on this site rat me out.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:04 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 2086Absolutely not!
Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!
Originally Posted by Gavin1112
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:12 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 303Marie
Hahaha yep these chicks are still hoes remember. I fucked her twice and got BBJ both times pretty good too. She can take a pounding but doesn't ride. You can tell she is young from how she talks. I would keep seeing her but I'm tired of hosting. Trying to get her to host.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:07 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 270She sure gets around, this is the reason I love this site, someone usually have information on these babies.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 08:38 #16937Senior Member

Posts: 69How about a link to their profile?
Would you mind including. La ink with the Review?
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 06:47 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 326She ok
I had her as well. She doesn't give BBBJ. The sex ok but her body looks good.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:41 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review Daddysbaby21
Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74692693









Reply With Quote




