Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 17242
-
06-05-26 23:38 #16942Senior Member

Posts: 1842They don't think it is the "moral thing" to do. They are envious loser simps, and there is sadly no cure for that.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:16 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 270So Johnny to your point, I have had similar situation happen to me. Now when I post a baby with her picture and her link that means I am done with them, I am offering them to the board, so I do not care if someone on this site rat me out.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:04 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 2086Absolutely not!
Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!
Originally Posted by Gavin1112
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:12 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 303Marie
Hahaha yep these chicks are still hoes remember. I fucked her twice and got BBJ both times pretty good too. She can take a pounding but doesn't ride. You can tell she is young from how she talks. I would keep seeing her but I'm tired of hosting. Trying to get her to host.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:07 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 270She sure gets around, this is the reason I love this site, someone usually have information on these babies.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 08:38 #16937Senior Member

Posts: 69How about a link to their profile?
Would you mind including. La ink with the Review?
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 06:47 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 326She ok
I had her as well. She doesn't give BBBJ. The sex ok but her body looks good.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:41 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review Daddysbaby21
Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74692693
-
06-03-26 16:15 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review Prettymarie
Had the pleasure of sampling this youngster. Nice tight body, very sexy in person and if your negotations skills are good you can have her for under $200. Will not do BBJ unless you have your test result.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
-
06-03-26 16:06 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review Janylajefferson1
Had the pleasure of sampling this baby. Contacted her and as usual wanted big dollars for a meet. A few weeks later she reached out wanted to meet up because her rent was due, so being the kind person that I am I got her at a bargain basement price. I had her for a few hours and she is a petite girl, the box was very tight and I had a blast. I have been hitting her off and on.
Feel free to throw your shot, she lives in Forest Park.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74698094
-
06-02-26 13:10 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 502Eloise
Scammer, don't waste your time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-3b1500b2cb1b
-
06-02-26 09:20 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 326Yes
If you have a seeking account the names I have you can use the search option. You are right.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 23:25 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 196He posted full numbers but the site will block it out automatically.
Originally Posted by Makos
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:58 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 32Not sure how this is supposed to reduce the DMs you still gave no useful information to actually find these women. Seeking profile links is what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:39 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 2086Better.
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
If you just post their body pics with the reviews. Block out their faces, so that these tattle tales won't know exactly who you're talking about. They won't know who to run to, to tell them about a review on this site. Don't post links either. The tattle tales will know exactly where to message them. Posting phone numbers is a big waste of time, since you can't post their full numbers on here. Just post reviews with body pics and face blocked out, so we can at lest get a glance at their body type.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




