Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 17243
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16943

    Looks like she's trying again

    This is the dumb broad who tried to rob me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5f8deebde6d9

  2. #16942
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!
    They don't think it is the "moral thing" to do. They are envious loser simps, and there is sadly no cure for that.

  3. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!
    So Johnny to your point, I have had similar situation happen to me. Now when I post a baby with her picture and her link that means I am done with them, I am offering them to the board, so I do not care if someone on this site rat me out.

  4. #16940

    Absolutely not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1112  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind including. Link with the Review?
    Posting links with the reviews is going to get you burnt. I use to post link and pics with all reviews, but got blow back several times from doing so. Some ass hats on here thought it was a moral thing to do, to screen shot my review and text message it to the girl. Then, the damn chic's are blowing up my phone with the stupid shit. Why did you say that about me. Blah Blah Blah. Some people on this site are up to no good. They'll throw you under the bus for spite or just because they couldn't get the same service you got. Ridiculous!

  5. #16939

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    She sure gets around, this is the reason I love this site, someone usually have information on these babies.
    Hahaha yep these chicks are still hoes remember. I fucked her twice and got BBJ both times pretty good too. She can take a pounding but doesn't ride. You can tell she is young from how she talks. I would keep seeing her but I'm tired of hosting. Trying to get her to host.

  6. #16938
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    I had her as well. She doesn't give BBBJ. The sex ok but her body looks good.
    She sure gets around, this is the reason I love this site, someone usually have information on these babies.

  7. #16937

    How about a link to their profile?

    Would you mind including. La ink with the Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    If you just post their body pics with the reviews. Block out their faces, so that these tattle tales won't know exactly who you're talking about. They won't know who to run to, to tell them about a review on this site. Don't post links either. The tattle tales will know exactly where to message them. Posting phone numbers is a big waste of time, since you can't post their full numbers on here. Just post reviews with body pics and face blocked out, so we can at lest get a glance at their body type.

  8. #16936

    She ok

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of sampling this youngster. Nice tight body, very sexy in person and if your negotations skills are good you can have her for under $200. Will not do BBJ unless you have your test result.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
    I had her as well. She doesn't give BBBJ. The sex ok but her body looks good.

  9. #16935

    SDM Review Daddysbaby21

    Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74692693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎   2.png‎  

  10. #16934

    SDM Review Prettymarie

    Had the pleasure of sampling this youngster. Nice tight body, very sexy in person and if your negotations skills are good you can have her for under $200. Will not do BBJ unless you have your test result.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎   2.jpg‎  

  11. #16933

    SDM Review Janylajefferson1

    Had the pleasure of sampling this baby. Contacted her and as usual wanted big dollars for a meet. A few weeks later she reached out wanted to meet up because her rent was due, so being the kind person that I am I got her at a bargain basement price. I had her for a few hours and she is a petite girl, the box was very tight and I had a blast. I have been hitting her off and on.

    Feel free to throw your shot, she lives in Forest Park.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74698094
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails J1.png‎   J2.png‎   J3.png‎  

  12. #16932

    Eloise


  13. #16931

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    If you just post their body pics with the reviews. Block out their faces, so that these tattle tales won't know exactly who you're talking about. They won't know who to run to, to tell them about a review on this site. Don't post links either. The tattle tales will know exactly where to message them. Posting phone numbers is a big waste of time, since you can't post their full numbers on here. Just post reviews with body pics and face blocked out, so we can at lest get a glance at their body type.
    If you have a seeking account the names I have you can use the search option. You are right.

  14. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how this is supposed to reduce the DMs you still gave no useful information to actually find these women. Seeking profile links is what you are looking for.
    He posted full numbers but the site will block it out automatically.

  15. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    Ok so the dms are insane so let me just put the names here. Also read my first review and negotiate from there!

    1. Drea (black) - 4707382XXX - good asf at what she does. She use to be a stripper. She doesn't host.

    2. Beautiful black chick 4708985XXX - I forgot her name. I saw her one time and it was good. She doesn't host.

    3. Raven (white) 6038042XXX - I fuck the shit out of her great time very attractive.

    4. Blake (white) 7064168XXX - she begs and go through I stupid vetting process. I fuck because of the challenge. Then I blocked her but she was OK.

    5. Black girl buckhead - 8645086XXX - I can't go into detail but yea she is amazing! I forgot her name.

    I got 3 that are my gotos and are sexy asf! If I get tired of them I will let you guys know but maaaan lo.
    Not sure how this is supposed to reduce the DMs you still gave no useful information to actually find these women. Seeking profile links is what you are looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape