Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 17041
-
06-09-26 16:31 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 35Not her.
Not her. Still believe this profile is someone else. Anyone else have luck getting real pics or a snap?
Originally Posted by RJosh400
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 14:39 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 348Saw your post about Ava / Rachel. I have seen her a dozen times through the past few years and while we continue to text, sporadically, we haven't partied for awhile. Is she going through something I don't know about that has changed her?
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:22 #16919Regular Member

Posts: 19Not sure she is a scam. But definitely some demons.
Not sure if she is a scammer. She used to go by Ava. / Rachel. She is / was a nurse "in between jobs" and cams. She has an open menu but I am guessing that some demons are taking over.
Originally Posted by Donger999
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 17:30 #16918Senior Member

Posts: 125Bizarre
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-c268a0f418f1
Unstable scammer. Avoid.
-
06-08-26 09:56 #16917Regular Member

Posts: 7Arrangement
Will be in Chicago this week for business. If there are any girls seeking something short term, I would be interested and appreciate any references. I know this is a Hail Mary, but worth a shot. DM me. Cheers.
-
06-08-26 09:44 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 244Ah, her again.
I got off easy. Saw her once, it was fine. Clean, sexy, smelled good, left her full of my seed. Then she stood me up and ghosted for the 2nd meet. That was quite some time ago. Another guy had her fake a pregnancy on him and do other shit, if memory serves. Someone messaged me months ago asking if I still had her number. I don't, and she was using a throwaway number via an app anyway.
Originally Posted by Theone1977
[View Original Post]
Told him she was unstable and to just let her go.
She's a paramedic, last I knew. Something about nurses / paramedics and tattoos indicates insanity more often than not.
-
06-04-26 19:26 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 997Damn I have yet to experience that. I know one time I was only here for a day and she didn't reply til after o left but it's goin on a week strait now.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:14 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 270She does this all the time. Its nothing new.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:43 #16913Regular Member

Posts: 18She might be real. She is on CuddleComfort, too, and has positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:04 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 997Maggie in Beverly Update?
She hasn't responded to any texts in five days. Does anyone know if she's still around / okay / phone number change? Help me out please. I usually see her every time I'm in Chicago.
-
06-03-26 10:10 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 35Vanessa
Pretty sure this is a fake pics. Anyone ever deal with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-5b857d070396
-
06-03-26 07:36 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 270Danni is a pro basically. She has been running escort ads for years as well.
Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:07 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 47MissPrettiesstx
Maybe this one works?
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...DGnz9Ay5HB2wSk
Thank you for the story, I was thinking of meeting up with her.
-
06-02-26 18:49 #16908Regular Member

Posts: 15Lulu on Seeking
She used to model and you can tell that she was prob pretty smoking hot in her early twenties. She's around 35 now and is rougher looking than her photos. Her voice is real annoying and she's a big drinker so experience can be hit or miss. She waxes her pu$$y though which is hot! She's a bit taller and is kinda not in the best shape so she's better in a bottom position. Lives in wicker park but you can send her an uber. I don't think I'll see her again since she makes me feel depressed! She's fine with bbfscip too!
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b
-
06-02-26 14:45 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 36MissPretty
Can you upload a few screenshots of her profile? Your link doesn't resolve on my side.
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





