Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 17043
-
06-02-26 18:49 #16908Regular Member

Posts: 15Lulu on Seeking
She used to model and you can tell that she was prob pretty smoking hot in her early twenties. She's around 35 now and is rougher looking than her photos. Her voice is real annoying and she's a big drinker so experience can be hit or miss. She waxes her pu$$y though which is hot! She's a bit taller and is kinda not in the best shape so she's better in a bottom position. Lives in wicker park but you can send her an uber. I don't think I'll see her again since she makes me feel depressed! She's fine with bbfscip too!
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b
-
06-02-26 14:45 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 36MissPretty
Can you upload a few screenshots of her profile? Your link doesn't resolve on my side.
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 08:35 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 340Scammer Alert. MissPrettiesstx
Scammer Alert. Will set up date, meet, want money up front and make up an excuse to leave!
Found her in SB. Had very brief and disjointed communications. Pics looked hot and worked out terms of deal. She wants discretion and did not want to be seen in public so we agreed to meet at hotel. She claimed she was getting an uber but turned out to be a driver or who knows. Wanted me to get the room first as she refused to stand around waiting and possibly be seen (you would think she is a celebrity but in hindsight she probably didn't want to be caught on cameras). I usually want to see them in person before I get the room but the little head was in control. Got the room. She comes a few minutes later. She comes and wants to sit and talk first. Then she asks for all the allowance up front. I refused and said that I do not do that because I had been ripped off before. We discussed a few minutes and I told her about some past bad experiences which have been reported in here before including one time when I was shot at. Anyway I said since she came out here in an Uber (later proven to be false) I agreed to send half. The second after the money was co firmed, she changes her attitude. She says the vibe from me was too negative and she no longer wanted to go through with things. She said she was calling for an Uber to take her home. Then she walks out the door and gets into the car that brought her here. No way that's an Uber because she never called for one. And it was the same car and there was no time. Her profile is.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...Pt4MC7tJine1jL
Number used ended in 1245 but likely a fake number.
She is an attractive brunette. Get pics look like she is possibly mixed but she says she is Macedonian. She has an accent. Cute face. Nice body. Fake boobs from the pics and appears to work out a lot. Be careful fellas and don't let wasted money (hotel room money) cause you to throw away other good money.
Fortunately this story has two happy endings! After the girl left I quickly reached out to others that I had been talking to. One of them was able to come and we had a lot of fun.
-
06-01-26 22:57 #16905Regular Member

Posts: 15Danni on SA
Ok: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-c8d3232aa001.
She's not very attractive and has maybe the biggest boobs I've ever encountered. For some reason she's always coming by right from work where I think she's some type of security guard maybe and she has on a bright yellow high visibility jacket that she leaves and and just kinda goes to down. She's very open and has great rates, but you kinda got to close your eyes and think about someone else.
-
06-01-26 22:49 #16904Regular Member

Posts: 15Re-Elle
I saw her last week. She is super weird but kinda funny too. She gives good head but def looks like a dude a little and says weird shit throughout.
Originally Posted by FeldSpot
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:47 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 15https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724
Originally Posted by JayChitown
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:31 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 32Bad link, you linked to your inbox and not to the profile.
Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:52 #16901Regular Member

Posts: 9Shot a dm.
Originally Posted by Slvgg1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:07 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 51Amy
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
Anyone here think they can help a brother out with some contact info.
Account recently ended don't want to do another month just to reach out to one person.
I post good content always try to help others out.
Now I'm here to ask for a hero LOL.
-
06-01-26 17:48 #16899Regular Member

Posts: 15Amy on seeking
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-97e539e3f227
She is really hyped up and looks like the worst version of her pics. Her skin is so loose you can't even really hold onto her butt. I def don't recommend but she is fine with BBFS so there's that.
-
06-01-26 17:28 #16898Regular Member

Posts: 15Isabella on SA
Anyone ever see a girl on seeking names Isabella (She also goes by Avalon) and lives in Logan Square. I blocked her a while back but used to see her. She's pretty emo with a lot of tats including a big neck tat, but she's relatively easy to schedule with and is down for anything. BBFSCIP, even DP or GB. $$ the first time and then less after. You have to uber her.
-
06-01-26 14:27 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 67I met her once, she left early, was kind of a dead fish in bed, and barely spoke when we had coffee together. Not as good looking as her pics. Not a bad person or anything, but just kind of the definition of lackluster. Afterwards she kept bugging me to meet again, but at finally got the message when I said I wouldn't pay her that money again unless she stayed the whole night and we didn't use protection 😂.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 23:31 #16896Regular Member

Posts: 6Stay away!
Went by enchanting charmer and many other names.
Pathological narcissistic lier and failed tests.
Going through a lot of legal issues and is ruining marriages as she saves all convos threatens to send it to familys.
Watch out.
Pm for details, any info appreciated back. Husbands legal is contacting people for their divorce too.
She is actively seeing someone around Milwaukee every 2 or so weeks as well as Rockford and Gurnee area. Wrap it up guys.
-
05-29-26 12:12 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 67Ele
This post makes me want to hit the "like button", if one existed. Great reply (I'm being completely serious).
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 22:01 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 754I cross paths with Ele in person periodically. Talked to her last night actually. She's kinda manly looking tbh. She got pipes for arms and shoulders, tats all over her arms / shoulder and legs, manly features. She kind of a weirdo. Maybe if the price was low I'd hit it but there must be better options out there.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




