Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 17046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16926

    SecretB Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Back in the windy city after 5 years in south florida with several SB / SA girls, one long term for four years exclusive who even claimed to be in love. Potentially looking recommendations for low BC YTs in the vernon hills area for monthly / long term but don't mind starting short term. Anyone moving and wants to pass on theirs?

    Also been getting this 7036 error while trying to reload my SB credits and customer service never responds, can anyone help?

    Oh recently went out with lulu regular date, dinner and wine and back to her place, didn't know she was sa girl.
    Any help the secret b site issue is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-13 214614.jpg‎  

  2. #16925
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen Angel, https://members.seeking.com/member/ca7b23d0-1811-4c8a-aa47-10b040300eab

    She has been on the site almost 2 years.

    We've been chatting off line. Price is right but it would be helpful to get more info.

    Thanks.
    I don't have a membership anymore, but if this is the one that's a blonde nurse, good luck. She flakes a lot, saggy tits, terrible kisser. Worst time ever for me.

  3. #16924

    Angel

    Have any of you seen Angel, https://members.seeking.com/member/ca7b23d0-1811-4c8a-aa47-10b040300eab

    She has been on the site almost 2 years.

    We've been chatting off line. Price is right but it would be helpful to get more info.

    Thanks.

  4. #16923

    Nicole?

    Anyone have any experience with Nicole?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-357970377ad0

  5. #16922

    Moved Back

    Back in the windy city after 5 years in south florida with several SB / SA girls, one long term for four years exclusive who even claimed to be in love. Potentially looking recommendations for low BC YTs in the vernon hills area for monthly / long term but don't mind starting short term. Anyone moving and wants to pass on theirs?

    Also been getting this 7036 error while trying to reload my SB credits and customer service never responds, can anyone help?

    Oh recently went out with lulu regular date, dinner and wine and back to her place, didn't know she was sa girl.

  6. #16921

    Not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJosh400  [View Original Post]
    She might be real. She is on CuddleComfort, too, and has positive reviews.
    Not her. Still believe this profile is someone else. Anyone else have luck getting real pics or a snap?

  7. #16920
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieHubby  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she is a scammer. She used to go by Ava. / Rachel. She is / was a nurse "in between jobs" and cams. She has an open menu but I am guessing that some demons are taking over.
    Saw your post about Ava / Rachel. I have seen her a dozen times through the past few years and while we continue to text, sporadically, we haven't partied for awhile. Is she going through something I don't know about that has changed her?

  8. #16919

    Not sure she is a scam. But definitely some demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she is a scammer. She used to go by Ava. / Rachel. She is / was a nurse "in between jobs" and cams. She has an open menu but I am guessing that some demons are taking over.

  9. #16918

  10. #16917

    Arrangement

    Will be in Chicago this week for business. If there are any girls seeking something short term, I would be interested and appreciate any references. I know this is a Hail Mary, but worth a shot. DM me. Cheers.

  11. #16916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Ah, her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone1977  [View Original Post]
    Went by enchanting charmer and many other names.

    Pathological narcissistic lier and failed tests.

    Going through a lot of legal issues and is ruining marriages as she saves all convos threatens to send it to familys.

    Watch out.

    Pm for details, any info appreciated back. Husbands legal is contacting people for their divorce too.

    She is actively seeing someone around Milwaukee every 2 or so weeks as well as Rockford and Gurnee area. Wrap it up guys.
    I got off easy. Saw her once, it was fine. Clean, sexy, smelled good, left her full of my seed. Then she stood me up and ghosted for the 2nd meet. That was quite some time ago. Another guy had her fake a pregnancy on him and do other shit, if memory serves. Someone messaged me months ago asking if I still had her number. I don't, and she was using a throwaway number via an app anyway.

    Told him she was unstable and to just let her go.

    She's a paramedic, last I knew. Something about nurses / paramedics and tattoos indicates insanity more often than not.

  12. #16915
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    She does this all the time. Its nothing new.
    Damn I have yet to experience that. I know one time I was only here for a day and she didn't reply til after o left but it's goin on a week strait now.

  13. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't responded to any texts in five days. Does anyone know if she's still around / okay / phone number change? Help me out please. I usually see her every time I'm in Chicago.
    She does this all the time. Its nothing new.

  14. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is a fake pics. Anyone ever deal with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-5b857d070396
    She might be real. She is on CuddleComfort, too, and has positive reviews.

  15. #16912

    Maggie in Beverly Update?

    She hasn't responded to any texts in five days. Does anyone know if she's still around / okay / phone number change? Help me out please. I usually see her every time I'm in Chicago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape